It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things we will do when October the 14th comes true.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
October the 14th. We have all heard about it. We love to question it. And we all think its a Big Fatt Hoax!
Some of us think its real. And some don't care at all...

So i came up with a fun way to make the waiting smoother.

Believers: what will you do when October the 14th comes true?? Do a little dance? Or go outside without any pants?

Non-believers: what will you do when October the 14th comes true?? Eat a shoe? Or kiss that cute little baboon?

People-not-caring: What will you do when October the 14th comes true?? Will you be moved to form your own opinion?? Or will you be not moved at all....

What will i do when October the 14th comes true?? I will go to bed early, because its a Tuesday, and i have school the next morning.

So have at it!!!

What will you do??

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Sfen Senterra]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
lol so if it does come true you still plan on hitting the sack early?! How unimaginative

Personally if it is true is will be standing with mouth agape
If it doesn't come true, I will take it as any other day.
I have to say the only reason I do not believe is because of all the hoaxes we have had in the past, it gets kind of hard to believe the boy who cries wolf.
Prepare for the worst (nothing happening) and expect the best (contact!)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Beam me up Scotty...EOM. (1 liner but appropriate)

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If first contact occurs, all mankind will go outside and stare at the skies. The whole world will stop.

Lets hope it happens.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Panic-sex? Damning of Dick Cheney and Project Blue-Beam? I for one look forward to Independence Day, I love Bill Pullman!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Invite the aliens in for a beer

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i will cross that bridge when i arive at it

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'll be sitting on the roof with a six-pack! In Blossom's latest channelling, the Federation stated that they want this to be a time of merriment and joy...they want us to celebrate their arrival. So I'll be leaving work, fighting the panicked gridlock to get home, kick back in a lawn chair on the roof and toast one to the skies!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I would definetly not go to work, stay home and watch the BS coverage on CNN. Rush to buy supplies so I would have plenty of goodies whilst calling all my friends asking if they think the ET's are friend or foe.
But I would like it because the world needs a good shaking up on any level. That or a giant asteriod on its way to end it all. One or the other. I would watch the asteroid count down on CNN as well and have a smoke and a Diet Coke.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sfen Senterra

It should be IF it comes true......not when

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
lol i would probably be at work if this actually happens
and do you know what i would do? well.... work duh lol but after work i would go out with my camera and snap away at all the crazyness.

panic sex= awesome

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
i am in new zealand and i watched the sky very closely today. Dissapointed as there was no Pleadian Light Ship but walking down my driveway tonight, i saw what i believe to be a light ship or some sort of craft. It was inside of our atmosphere and began shining an intense white light, almost as much as the moon does. (also here it is almost a full moon) It flickered and changed and moved around at impossible speeds then looked like it disappeared. This could have been a shooting star or supernova (astronomy is not one of my strong points) but from what i felt from its presence, i believe it was some sort of Un-identified Flying Object.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sfen Senterra

More like, what will you do when it does not come true.

I just can't believe how easily led people are. its actually quite worrying lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thread closed

top topics

join