It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 UFO'S in two images taken 4 seconds apart

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

my last post to this thread was october of last year. and as of today, instead of providing evidence for your belief that those are alien craft, you say forget the birds! and then link to a highly pixelated gray blob circled in red. wow you showed me. seriously guy there's no need to get upset just because the majority of people who've responded don't see it as you do. no big deal...win some lose some. maybe your next picture will stump us all.

but pixelated blobs don't prove anything.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u
reply to post by fox_3000au

Thats an uncompressed 4 meg jpg embedded in flash for zoom capabilities. one needs the high res to see the obvious detail. Right and zoom on target 5 times

The obvious details you're talking about are wings. At least 5 of the images I zoomed in on clearly became birds upon a closer inspection.

[edit on 8-9-2009 by thegagefather]

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tifozi
reply to post by truth2u

That's actually my point.

Maybe you don't remember it because it was something completly normal, but on the photo doesn't appear to be like that.

Hey I knew I added you to my friends list for a reason Tifozi! Yes you are right to always wonder when a UFO shows up in a photo you didn't even know was there when you took the photo. Here's another example of that which not only illustrates your point, but is an equally bad example of the UFO photos posted in this thread which most reasonable people would conclude are most likely birds (and have judging by the posts in this thread).

www.caelestia.be...

Andorra UFO photo

Spinning UFO photographed during take-off

'When we got there a day later to pick up the pictures, the photographer acted very strange. While searching for our pictures, he told us we had photographed a UFO. We looked at each other and started to laugh. That couldn't be true, we hadn't seen anything. But when he showed us the picture from the Pyrenees, there was indeed a strange contraption in the picture that we could not explain. When I made that picture, I hadn't seen anything special, nor had anyone else in the car'.

Another case where they hadn't seen anything when they took the picture.
Even the Dutch air Force got taken in:

The document even caught the attention of the Dutch Air Force, who printed it on the cover of its official publication De Vliegende Hollander. In a two-page article the Air Force referred to the unknown object as "a strange phenomenon that seemed to have just taken off".

I can understand some UFO fanatics falling for it, but the Dutch Air Force? Turns out the "UFO" is very ordinary just like these pictures are very ordinary. Please try to learn something from this when you see a UFO in a picture you didn't see when you took the picture.

The fact that your photo doesn't have enough pixels to detail the shape of an object doesn't qualify it as a real UFO, it's too fuzzy to tell if it's identifiable or not identifiable, but most think they are birds and there's no reason at all to suspect otherwise as far as I can see. Sorry but I think this thread was better left inactive.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Very bad pics in my opinion if anything like most other members have said id say birds. Why werent they there in second pic?

Flew away.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
OP: Perhaps if you indulged us with a bit of background story i.e the movement of the objects, what your perception of it was at the time, whether there were any witnesses etc people would be more inclined to listen to you. As it is, you're just putting up pictures of a random scene with a bunch of far off, blurry objects in the background of the pic. They could bve anything, including birds, gnats, insects or indeed UFOs. No proof of anything can be made from those pics, and that's why people are struggling to take you seriously.

This, whilst interesting, could be anything. It's just a dark blur. I don't see a shiny top, I don't see wings, I just see a smudge.

You need pictures and opinion backed up by reasons that are more suggestive or conslusive. Nice pics, just very speculative ones.

[edit on 6/4/2010 by TheNextOne]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
To everyone who said "its birds". Did you ever stop to think that the guy taking the photos and looking at the objects with his own two eyes would KNOW if they were birds and not post those photos on ATS?

Sometimes I think if a lot of the people on here had a brain they would take it out and play with it.

The guy was there, if he said "What I saw was NOT birds", are you just going to call him a liar?

Another good reason why that IF I ever am lucky enough to snap photos of what I myself know to be a UFO, this is exactly the LAST place I will post them.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DroolsAlot

reply to post by space cadet

you can right click and zoom 5 times. If they were birds then where did they all go so fast?

They probally just flew off, like birds do.

As for the bird argument I went and took a pic today same spot with a bird. The difference between birds and ufo's is clear to see.

BIRDS

UFO'S

No in this new pic the birds are just closer thats all use your head man.
The first picture you posted look at the object in the circle to the left of the one with the line going to it it looks like you can make out a wing.

I think 2 ways to explain this in your first picture insects close to the camera or bird very far away at the limit of resolution of your picture so when you take a picture 4 seconds later NONE show up.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
To everyone who said "its birds". Did you ever stop to think that the guy taking the photos and looking at the objects with his own two eyes would KNOW if they were birds and not post those photos on ATS?

Sometimes I think if a lot of the people on here had a brain they would take it out and play with it.

The guy was there, if he said "What I saw was NOT birds", are you just going to call him a liar?

Another good reason why that IF I ever am lucky enough to snap photos of what I myself know to be a UFO, this is exactly the LAST place I will post them.

How many time on here have we heard the 100% proof pics attached , I saw no birds insects etc.
Have you ever thought it strange that when people post pics of so called UFO's in the distance in a picture that NOBODY ever seems to be positioned underneath them at the time to get a GOOD picture FUNNY THAT

How many videos/pics on here / youtube taken in or near cities claiming to show proof, its always in the distance never from below/ nearby the objects in this day and age with almost everyone with a camera phone NO good pics/videos yet think about that when riding on your high horse!

[edit on 6-4-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

But without any solid proof it's just some guy saying "I SAW ALIENS". It's just his opinion and with the least amount of offense possible, especially on the web, some guy's opinion means nothing. Besides the point, as I stated in my original post he told no backstory about this event whatsoever. It makes it seem somewhat less believable.

I think the majority of the skeptics here aren't saying "IT'S BIRDS" or "YOU'RE LYING", but are merely pointing out the loose parts to his report on this event. And this report, has many loose parts indeed, to the point where you doubt the integrity of the person that posted it.

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

Did you bother reading the thread? He clearly states he did not see them when he took the picture, so I'm not sure your point is valid. How could he know he did not see birds when all he has is the same crap picture of dots that we all see here?

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
In the first image zoom in on the circle to the immediate left of the main, central circle.

Definitely some sort of insect, like a midge, gnat, mozzie, something along those lines.

Nice try

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I've just had a look at that site..

oh god...sinking feeling

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

How come?

<< 1  2  3   >>

join