It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16 UFO'S in two images taken 4 seconds apart

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They look like stealth fighters to me.

No big whoop.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
There appears a dark oval spot with a lighter top.

Good enough for a saucer in any ones book but a government agent.

The anti Tesla/UFO/Free Energy troops are always vigilante.

Yep I think it's a saucer but a gov agent thats a little harsh. After all they've managed to fool the free word ever since the cia and tv or, gov agents too. You've been FED junk since the beginning. Pun Intended!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

seriously?? because i think and put forth evidence to back up that they are most likely birds, i'm a government agent and anti tesla? that's just....sad and pathetic.

seriously??

You would think so perhaps you are a sideler if not an agent
and amounts to the same thing, doing their work for them.

You can't afford to help expose the biggest secret in the world so
you launch personal attacks or insults.

Good, right from the CIA mind control play book.

Say its a pigeon or flake and be done with it.

away with your anti tesla sad and pathetic post

Why so sensitive????

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

you already posted these pictures.

your post

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lushyslushy
reply to post by truth2u

you already posted these pictures.

your post

Third time is a charm isn't' it.

He started at least three treads with a similar set of photos.

Checkout ATS member CYRAX as he kept on posting photos for
almost half a year.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
I clicked on the links but they were taking way too long to load. So I gave up.

Yeah, who is he working for.

Out to expose secrets or trapping the one on to what the secrets are.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I've provided evidence to back up my belief that they are most likely birds. Can you or truth2u provide any evidence to back up your beliefs on these two photographs or are you just going to call me a cia agent and tesla hater(which i am wholeheartedly not by the way).

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I thought everyone that takes pictures of UFOs uses the widest lens they can, to get all the scenery in, rather than zoom in on the UFO itself.

After all, you want it to look scenic. What better way to show the world the UFOs at your house than to have Uncle Henry and Aunt Sally in the shot too, with her prized flower garden too...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by gavron]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm not into the truth or dare game.
Or care if you are offended.

In the world of defenders of the anti Tesla Free Energy UFOs persuasion,
birds or baloons fit the bill.

That's all I would wish people to understand.

You do not understand that or if I wish to have an opinion
that is not yours.

You like what you find.

I'm not looking to prove either way, it just a photo.. do what you like with it.
Tell you bird proof to the OP like you are intent on doing.

If he says pshaw to you then what... it sounds like the OP is not interested
in birds or Tesla.

ED: Check my post... I didn't call you, you called me:

are you just going to call me a cia agent and tesla hater(which i am wholeheartedly not by the way).

[edit on 10/11/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
There appears a dark oval spot with a lighter top.

Good enough for a saucer in any ones book but a government agent.

The anti Tesla/UFO/Free Energy troops are always vigilante.

Yep I think it's a saucer but a gov agent thats a little harsh. After all they've managed to fool the free word ever since the cia and tv or, gov agents too. You've been FED junk since the beginning. Pun Intended!

Well optimus primal has proof of birds but all I can recall is that
there is a speed determination required.

I'm not that sure unless the bird is way in close camera range.

Yeah, and taking offense at a general statement is not cool.

ED: optimus primal, can we prove its not birds: No
You got to be right on that.
I can't that for sure.
I don't see any thing provable here, only opinions at work.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
looks like birds to me. you don't believe birds can travel 300 feet in 4 seconds in midflight? i'm pretty sure it's entirely possible.

Is this the proof?
I can't say.
Too technical but you might be right.
Other things, unidentified.. as the OP wishes us to think, might be
going 300 feet in 4 seconds.

After all its his estimate.
I just consider UFOs might be 'alien' saucers.

ED: Got to go for awhile. Have a good weekend.
I don't think I saw this OP cause they were posted before
and they were too slow loading.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

please. if that's what you believe i'm referring to then you've obviously not read the thread. it's not that long only three pages. here i'll repost it to make it easy for you.

really? do you know how fast birds fly? fortunately i have a site that shows the average flight speeds for the most common birds caught in photos(common in my opinion) pigeons,sparrows,swallows and starlings now if you convert the miles per hour to feet per second you'll find that it's not impossible for the birds to fly out of screen in four seconds.

i'm assuming you were roughly 300 feet away from the building, the birds were at the maximum probably around 5-6 hundred feet away from you, giving the furthest birds a roughly similar arc of camera shot to travel through, the birds closest less of a distance to get out of the camera's view. they were obviously caught in midflight, meaning there was constant motion and no need to try and calculate how long it takes to get to maximum speed. now this isn't even taking into account that they might have had a wind behind them giving them even greater speed.

clearly the pigeon is capable of making the distance no problem without an accompaning wind behind them, even assuming they were all going in the same direction. the other three would probably barely make it(again if they were all going the same direction) but would have no problem with a tailwind(i believe that's what it's called when the wind is behind pushing them forward). obviously they were not all going in the same direction so the ones closest to the edges of the frames dont even have to be going 5 miles an hour to make it out of your shot.

i'm not saying ufo's, terrestrial secret government tech or otherwise, don't exist, just that your photos aren't ufos. i mean really, take a look again at the second object above the man to the far left in the jeans and longsleave shirt, that's clearly a bird with it's wings in the top part of flapping. you'd expect if they were some type of vehicles they'd be uniform in design wouldn't you. instead almost every one is different in shape and size just like one would expect of blurred out birds in flight. anything else you'd like me to explain about birds in flight in your picture?

now, saying they are unidentified isn't a big deal, because they might not be birds, they could be bugs or in the extreme alien craft. however the Op was trying to make the case that the aren't just unidentified , that they are indeed alien craft, and went so far as to say they couldn't possibly be birds or bugs. I put forth the above evidence on page two that it's entirely possible that they are just birds, and the reason they are indistinct and blurry is because they are past the focal range of his camera.

but i guess that makes me a cia agent and tesla hater eh?

unbelievable.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by optimus primal]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well I did miss that.
The link is father back then.

Doing the math its 51 mph in which case what made the poster think it was
so phenomenal.

I don't think ATS has agents cause that would be a waste of time.

We are here to enjoy ourselves and expand our knowledge.

Good work optimus primal missed it completely.

Project Blue Book is an admitted cover of saucer phenomena, but
lets not argue over that one.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
looks like bees to me hehe

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u
reply to post by DroolsAlot

Yes birds play an important roll in this. notice the sleeve in this image of Jessup

FULL STORY

[edit on 6-10-2008 by truth2u]

you can't just draw a #ing picture add in a bird and claim they have any relevance. It probably symbolic of it wanting peace or some other #.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

Forget about the birds and tell what the important part is here? As if you can't see it!

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

One thing that makes me dismiss many of the photos are the people in them.

If so many "ufos" appeared, how come nobody is reacting to them?

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tifozi

There one second and gone in three -everybody missed them including myself and I took the pics. It was my cousins wedding and nobody is starring at the sky as you can see in the photo.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I think it's nothing for a simple reason: All the specks are generally the same size. So unless your ufos all appeared instantly, and all at the exact same distance (or, they were different distances, but amazingly, with their different sizes, they were either closer or further away, making them all look the same size).. I'd say it was a different and more mundane set of dots. Birds, gnats, dust, who knows. I don't see anyone in the picture looking upwards at the ufos. Are you suggesting alien craft all appeared instantly, you snapped a photograph, and then they all instantly disappeared? You do realize how unlikely that sounds, as opposed to a more reasonable theory that they were a much more common object, right?

While I agree we can't tell much at all from this picture - I don't understand a word of what you just said.

Birds are generally of a similar size, yes?

Do birds "all appear instantly, and then they all instantly disappear" ?

No? So using your logic, they can't be birds, then?

[edit on 7-9-2009 by Clickfoot]

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

That's actually my point.

Maybe you don't remember it because it was something completly normal, but on the photo doesn't appear to be like that.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join