It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

geez fellas, this is how you REALLY enter area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
this is how I would enter area 51

First off id find a dude in the bathroom taking while waiting for the Janet Airlines to arrive, than id choke him out with my 32 inch biceps
and than take his clothes, jump aboard and once in there I will jump into a flying saucer and fly off to orion, once i make it there ill ally with the greys and beat up every single raptoid single handed with the help of my grey friends and become to king of the universe.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
nah. then i'd have to get on my intergalactic communicator and call upon the hulking powers of the 'Steroidians' to counter-attack . BTW 'Steriodians' have 33 inch biceps

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 05:26 PM
link   
DAMMIT gotta go work out,, hey that diablo on your picture do you play the game cause I just quit

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
well i still have it installed but i usually dont play it. before i did. was really into it, making it to level 42 neromancer in under 2 days.
my account is probably erased but i can always make a new character and make a quick style level up

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
haha i had/got expansion i would boost to cows and get a level 80 in 3-4 hours

posted on Jan, 17 2003 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"this is how I would enter area 51

First off id find a dude in the bathroom taking while waiting for the Janet Airlines to arrive, than id choke him out with my 32 inch biceps
and than take his clothes, jump aboard and once in there I will jump into a flying saucer and fly off to orion, once i make it there ill ally with the greys and beat up every single raptoid single handed with the help of my grey friends and become to king of the universe."

Well that sounds pretty good all right Xero

But how did you get authorization to enter the Janet Airlines area? In order to choke the guy out with your 32" biceps?

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 09:59 PM
link   
because all the girlie men at the gate would marvel at his 32 inch biceps and just let him in. but then why wouldn't they just let him get on the plane, and not have to strangle the guy. and by the way you better bring your own clothes cause i bet the guy you strangle wont have 32 inch biceps and you'd look kinda funny walking into area 51 with a ripped shirt. i'm sure they have some kind of dress code there.

top topics

join