It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If aliens exist, why don't they use our Internet?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If we have Aliens, that want to communicate to us, as alleged with Crop Circles, and as rumor has it, much of our technology came from reversed engineered alien craft.

If Aliens truly want to communicate to us, why don't they just setup a website, upload some Youtube videos, and sign-up on forums and social networks like Facebook, and spread the knowledge.

All it takes is a unsecured wireless hub, a spaceship. I am sure aliens could easily use the Internet for their advantage should they truly want to get a message out, and communicate with humanity.

Your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
hy :-)

maybe they use it? and we dont know?

or would you believe somebody who tells you:
Hey, i am an alien! I came from mars!

*kidding*

Nia

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The main problem is that since information is so easily faked on the net there would be the problem of convincing people that your telling the truth. Nope, I'm sorry, a net presence simply wouldn't do. There would need to be a live, real person contact in a public place with lots of media coverage in a public area with lots of witnesses to make for a real convincing proof. In other words land the ship in central park and leave it sit there for a few days. Stay in your ship for that time period so as to prevent someone from taking and "hiding" your ship. And only then do you leave the ship. Make as many people aware of your being there as possible.

Just my opinion of course.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Deson

If they prepared information packages and leaked them on the net, I am sure the content and the status of the information would be very profound, perhaps exceedingly technologically advanced entertaining extreme advancement in Mathematics, chemistry and space sciences.

They could clearly out think us all on the context of the information they put on the Internet. I think, should they choose to use it, and use it wisely, it could become a very profound awakening for the scientific mind.

However, that said, I do not recall any evidence that aliens have used the net, but crop circles as they have appeared indicated some-one is using wheat and barley to get messages out.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
They dont use internet and other things because they exist on their own planets, not here on Tellus. The distance is so great that i think it is unlikely they would discover us and visit us here.

But i hope we meet them and can live in harmony with them someday.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well, maybe the question should rather be: why would they want to communicate with us? Maybe they don't want to communicate with us...

Actually, even if they use the internet, they could just as well be using it to gather information about us, again maybe not in an attempt to communicate.

If, according to several different theories, they are only here to observe/guide/manipulate/... us, then they probably don't want to, and to be frank, if they really had wanted to communicate with us, I strongly believe they would have done it a long time ago already.

Besides, they maybe are communicating only with a few people on earth (i.e. governments, etc.), and again willingfully are restraining it to those few.

I don't think there's any good to them to actually (simply said and caricatured) come down to earth & talk to the people "hello, we're from planet blah blah and ........", don't you think?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Who says aliens have the ability to comprehend the internet?

Aliens probably would find out technology just that, alien to them.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Aliens wouldn't use the internet because some races are against each other and it will allow their enemy to hack into their internet and steal information about them. they rather spread information by word of mouth face to face or telepahic converstaions and symbols.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Because humans have toys here.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Good question. Its unclear if there are more than one group of aliens or if there are more and what any groups of aliens control. If there is a group of aliens that controls *everything* here, then to maintain control they may not want us to know that they exist. I would imagine that this would involve keeping rivals from being able to broadcast any messages or anything.

Your question is the reason that I post on ATS. I hope that some aliens out there will see my post and save me from the aliens/anomalies/time travelers that are causing me such distress at the moment. I mean, I go to work, but as I am working and assisting companies all over the world with their computer needs, they hear sounds coming from me over the phone from them aliens up in my head. I need it to stop so I can live and work effectively. I can't hold my throat because of annoying sounds coming from all parts of my neck 24/7 while I deal with my daily life. I mean, they can just give everyone around me hypnosis to deal with the endless fart and neck and grumbling stomach, and snore sounds coming from me 24/7, but I don't see how that hides the existence of something being out there. Sounds more like that informs people that something is out of the ordinary.

(note: I don't make these kinds of posts out of choice. I make them because I am forced to by anomalies. Anything out there that does not like these types of posts can get rid of the anomalies causing me distress, and I will no longer make these kinds of posts. There could easily be compensation involved (dna samples, etc.). I just want to live a normal life. I only go to the internet and start making these posts when them anomalies start doing something that I don't like [which is like every second].)

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I still think if aliens are real, they should create a website, post pics on youtube and send us e-mail.

That's just my personal spin on the technological availability of the internet and aliens that could easily use it if they were smart enough to do so.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
If we are so technologically advanced, why don't we use their ultranet?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniem

They dont use internet and other things because they exist on their own planets,

What makes you so sure?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think they dont want us to know that they exist, or they made a deal with the gov, and the gov that doesnt want us to know

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here is a idea why....

Sign Language is a universal language.. its the same or very simuluar every where and even monkey's can learn it and use it.

SO why is Signing taught in ever country of the world it truly is universal and cross's the boarder of species. so why doesn't it get taught to everyone?

Just because it may be the best or most usable doesn't mean it would be the way to communicate.. aslo realize that just like us we dont understand all past forms of communication and writing used in the past.. it has been lost to time.

Could be the same story for aliens.. they may at one time known how to communicate like we do by may have evolved out of those crude forms for better forms of communication, say telepathically or transmission vie light instead of microwaves.

Its the unknown, so we have no idea.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreDreaming
If Aliens truly want to communicate to us, why don't they just setup a website, upload some Youtube videos, and sign-up on forums and social networks like Facebook, and spread the knowledge.

All it takes is a unsecured wireless hub, a spaceship...Your thoughts?

This is pretty funny. How do you know they haven't already invaded the youtube comments. That would explain it as well as anything else. Our alien overlords are disguised amongst ourselves as 12 year old seemingly human adolescents. We've been haXord.
The comments are coded like the crop circles.

Seriously though, they need a wireless hub...and a spaceship? Why the spaceship? I just use my laptop and a connection. No spaceship required.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by YouAreDreaming

Why don't we dream that the aliens can use the internet?

After all, we are all in one big dream...aren't we...?

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
What makes you think Aliens are even interested in Human Primates?

We are Like Monkeys in a Zoo.

What have we got to offer them, except Ignorance, fear, superstition pain and suffering, Death Illnesses, and oh yea the Credit card, perhaps visa or bank card or maybe interest them in the green back ???

Yea right we are real important, aren't we ????

Or maybe we could make good food for them, if they first sterilised us before eating.

But I mean really, Get real Primates and get over yourselves !!!!

And wake up!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join