It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current level of terror in the U.S. is now equal to 1932

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The current level of terror ( www.dhs.gov... ) in the U.S. is elevated. A bank run would push it to high and a bank holiday would push it to severe.

March 4th, 1933

So first of all let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear. . .is fear itself. . . nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt

I suggest that you listen to FDR's speech
www.hpol.org...

The most valuable coin in existence was created in 1933 by FDR. There is only one known copy of the 1933 $20 double gold eagle.

It was removed from the vault of the secret service in, 7 WTC, 6 months prior to 9/11 and moved to Fort Knox for safe keeping. There was a Roman (Republic - Fascist), Arabic (Shriner - Anarchic), and a Greek (Democratic - Rule by the people) version of the coin printed.

The Greek coin is guarded by the military.

I think they will elect Obama and he will declare the new deal after the comming terror attack and bank holiday.

The anagram Asmon stands for Mason. It also stands for Ancient Arabic Order, Nobles of the Mystic Shrine, or " AAONMS, or Shriners.

The Fascists (Corporate owned government) will attempt to maintain control through force, by use of the military to implment martial law. The Shriners will attempt to sieze control by creating chaos (Rebellion) to create the North American Union and implement the Amero to replace the dollar.

The shards of the democracy will only survive with the help of the military to overthrow the fascists and keep the anarchists at bay.

A nation of ideals that follows the Constitution we are not any longer.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Here is a link to the wartime documents which came out of the revolution. Included is the Declaration, and historical documents which led to the Constitution.

www.house.gov...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I have only visited the states 3 times,,,, but when I saw these alerts appearing on your tv.... I was horrified! How to scare a population and keep them in paranoia and fear!!!

Do the people of the US really believe a terrorist threat exists?

Read the world press,,,,, read pravda on line, read the UK free press, watch al jazeera........ and make an informed decision on what is real.

Then watch your own press. Free your mind from propaganda.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by patsy22
Then watch your own press. Free your mind from propaganda.

Yes there is a terrorist threat. The corporate fascists own the media. The arabic shiners are the rebellion. Both are terrorizing the population.

They both need to be put down and squashed as neither has the best interests of the people in mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
maybe I'm a little dense but the alert system of colors is for terror threats (we're at orange in NYC at all times apparently).

how would a bank "holiday" result in a change in the alert system?

For the record, there's a bank holiday on the 13th. Columbus Day. Will they raise the terror alert level on that day too?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
maybe I'm a little dense but the alert system of colors is for terror threats (we're at orange in NYC at all times apparently).

New yorkers have a higher tolerence for pain apparently.

... how would a bank "holiday" result in a change in the alert system?

An unscheduled bank holiday, where people have no access to thier bank account, would elevate the level of terror upon the population and increase the level of insecurity, thereby causing the pain meter to register higher on the scale.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
An unscheduled bank holiday, where people have no access to thier bank account, would elevate the level of terror upon the population and increase the level of insecurity, thereby causing the pain meter to register higher on the scale.

but that wouldn't translate into a possible increase in the likelihood of a terror attack.

our mood rings might all change colors if the gov't closed the banks but the risk of actual attack would only increase if "intel" indicated this.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

but that wouldn't translate into a possible increase in the likelihood of a terror attack.

Likelihood of a foreign terror attack. I think DHS would view riots in front of bank storefronts to be events of some security significance eh?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

our mood rings might all change colors if the gov't closed the banks but the risk of actual attack would only increase if "intel" indicated this.

Actually Crakeur, I've been wondering about this for a time now. I thinkit possibly could increase the likelihood of a terror attack simply because it would be the perfect time to strike - hit em when they're down thing.

I wonder how intel actually views this, cause I think it's possible they would view it as a risk indicator.

Anyone have a clue?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
1. I don't see a bank holiday ocuring any time soon...

2. I see no reason as to why this would cause a terrorist attack? Some nutcase who just happened to have a back up plan if the Gov locked up his $1,200 in his checking account?

Maybe I just don't get what your saying..

Something about evil Masons..

Something about a Gold coin..

Something about color terror alerts..

And something to do with a bank holiday, and we are supposed to push that all together and come to some conclusion?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Maybe I just don't get what your saying..

Something about evil Masons..

Something about a Gold coin..

Something about color terror alerts..

And something to do with a bank holiday, and we are supposed to push that all together and come to some conclusion?

For the most part I like your posts Rockpunk. And we have gone around a few times as we seem to disagree on some points. What I don't like is your continual denial that there is indeed a plan afoot that involves the higher eschelons of masonry. Perhaps you are not aware of it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
threats from external terrorists, working in cells....
those are the culprits that the color codes are for.

this info is from a mid year assessment... of all terror activity which is then reduced to the most probable Top-Ten-likely-Targets;
www.freerepublic.com...

The reaction by the citizenry about the economic situation (which the OP cites) could not be looked upon as having a terrorist theme...

the masses will be duped again and just shake their heads in bewilderment as they will not believe that their leaders/government would have the masses surrender their bottom-line freedoms and willingly surrender their fortunes to the banker-elite system.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
I've been wondering about this for a time now. I thinkit possibly could increase the likelihood of a terror attack simply because it would be the perfect time to strike - hit em when they're down thing.

The best time to strike is when they are weak. Right now confidence in the U.S. economy is at an all time low. Hit 'em now and hit 'em hard.

Every knee shall bow.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I deny anything that there is absolutely no proof to.. If there where even a shred of evidence to support such a claim I would give such a hypothesis a chance. Seeing as no evidence has ever been provided, clear and undeniable evidence not far stretching grasps at trying to prove an agenda through your own agenda.

However, I do agree that since 9/11 was most likely an inside job (more evidence supports this theory then any other theory) I would say that now would be a very good time for another 9/11..

Now, you can call it what ever you want.. super evil masons.. mythical nwo.. reptilians.. robotic barbies from pluto for all I care. I just call it corrupted greed.

But call it what you will.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
However, I do agree that since 9/11 was most likely an inside job I would say that now would be a very good time for another 9/11.

Well then we agree.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
RE: The coin. There are actually quite a few. The SS confiscated half a dozen of them from a family getting verification of authenticity not long ago. As with the previous known example (which successfully was auctioned for many millions) it is going to take many years for the family to drag the government through the courts to have the coins returned. They are currently being held at Fort Knox. The lady who sent them for verification was the daughter of a jeweler who had them. The government claim they are stolen property (as they did with the auctioned example).

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Have we /ever/ been below 'elevated' since they instituted this color by numbers scheme? I don't remember ever seeing it lower.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixnay
RE: The coin. There are actually quite a few. The SS confiscated half a dozen of them from a family getting verification of authenticity not long ago. As with the previous known example (which successfully was auctioned for many millions) it is going to take many years for the family to drag the government through the courts to have the coins returned. They are currently being held at Fort Knox.

I knew that there were 10 other coins that escaped the 1933 meltdown. FDR ordered all double eagle coins destroyed.

I would hazard to guess that there are few more even still that are in hiding from the government.

Any idea what types those 10 coins being held hostage by the government are?

There are two coins being held by the smithsonian institute as well.

I know that there are some look alike coins circulating as well.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixnay
... The government claim they are stolen property (as they did with the auctioned example).

The Government claimed that the 850Billion Dollar Bailout was going to fix the economy.
The Government claimed that Iraq had WMDs.
The Government claimed that there was no 9/11 conspiracy.
The Government claimed that the Liberty Dollar was counterfit U.S. Currency.
The Government claims that the Patriot Act is for your protection.
The Government claims that there are terrorists in the streets.
The Government claims that Terrorists are ready to board your plane.
The Government claims that Flouride (flourine) is good for you.
The Government is 100% WRONG and
The Government needs to be REPLACED!

DHS can take their little colorbar and shove it up their hind-end. They have DONE NOTHING to make the world a safer place.

Terror = 1932? You're right, people were not terrified, they are PISSED!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Looks like I got the date wrong.

The level of terror in the U.S. is now equal to 1929, NOT 1932. Sorry for the confusion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join