It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current level of terror in the U.S. is now equal to 1932

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but I think we have been "elevated" since they invented the color code system. It's always yellow.

It also went to orange a couple times over the past several years.

And if there is an attack, it will shoot right up to red. Do not pass Go. Do not collect $200.

Useless chart, that color system. Unless you want to instill fear in people. Then it is very very useful.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Osama bin Laden has a few people down at NYSE. They trade the way that it creates a sequence of numbers going on the ticker tape that subliminally instructs the other traders to sell heavy. That's why you see rather uneventful trading, but suddenly within a short period of time, DJ experiences a steep decline. You don't see this pattern elsewhere.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by patsy22
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I have only visited the states 3 times,,,, but when I saw these alerts appearing on your tv.... I was horrified! How to scare a population and keep them in paranoia and fear!!!

Do the people of the US really believe a terrorist threat exists?

Read the world press,,,,, read pravda on line, read the UK free press, watch al jazeera........ and make an informed decision on what is real.

Then watch your own press. Free your mind from propaganda.

No. There are still the nutjobs left that feel G.W. is keeping us safe and threats lay around every corner. There are people that think Obama is Al-quieda. For the most part, with the people that I know, these went unheaded completely. Most people are worried about how to afford gas to get to work, daycare, and the grocery store. We worry about the same day to day crap we always did. The idea of a terrorist disrupting my day is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the list.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
There is already rioting on the streets of Thailand due to the Asian stock markets plummeting.

I would say that Europe and North America will soon follow suite, especially if tommorrow (10/10) is as bad as many are forecasting.

Now there is no doubt why the US military has been deployed to the main land US. The fun is about to begin

Cant say we didnt all see it coming.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Cant say we didnt all see it coming.

No you certainly can't say that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join