It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could someone show me a prediction that came true?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
We have Oct 7th, Oct 14th, 2012. We have Financial, Ufo, Martial Law, Nukes, Nibiru the list goes on and on.

So many people get excited when they see a new prediction thread. Yet from what I have seen there has not been one that came true.

Could someone show me a prediction thread on this website that meets the following criteria.
1. It was a thread started before the event happened
2. The event was not in process of happening at the time of the thread
3. It was a PREDICTION from a VISION made with a specific date and a specific event. (stock market ups and downs can be mathematically plotted and don't count)
4. It actually happened

Id just like to make a point that people spend way to much time in these predictions threads, rather than investigating actual corruptions and injustices happening in the world.

It to me is a conspiracy in it self that some people may be posting these types of thread to distract everyone from the real issues.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by robwerden]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Try the Reinhard ones about the marked slumps for Sept 15th and March.

They weren't posted on this site but you can find links to the predictions fromHere

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Financial rises and falls are typically mathematics. Id like to see something that came from a vision that came true, after all that is the main source for the threads im seeing.

Ill add that to my rules.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by robwerden
Financial rises and falls are typically mathematics. Id like to see something that came from a vision that came true, after all that is the main source for the threads im seeing.

Ill add that to my rules.

Personally i find most of these predictions humorous. Some people have very active imaginations

Most are a good read, not much else though.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
personaly,. i dont think predictions are ever spot on, a few lately have been very strange,. the reinheart posts and the guy that remote viewed info that basicly said where steve fawsets plane had crashed 6 months ago.

all the rest are crap or have not happened yet to be known as true or false yet.

what is a correct predtction, as their is even discussions over what is a correct prediction, reinheart predicted alot of crazy stuff which kinda came true, not 100% but so close its basicly a true, same with the remote viewer, he got teh area but not where in that area... ect.

for every true prediction, their will always be someone to poop all over it and point out its wrong,

if the GFL thingy is true though, well, that wont be deniable, but i doubt it will happen.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
"The sun will come up tomorrow." -- Little Orphan Annie

This one hasn't failed yet.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Some where on ATS, I read it before I joined, someperson had a link that had predicted the 2004 Indian Ocean Tsunami....although a lot of ATS users worked hard at debunking. lol

The striking events that I have read about from many sources was the finance events we are going into right now.

That, in and of itself, has made my first year with ATS very, very interesting.

To me this sight was about fun, communication with others who are interested in strange events, and debunking, in a fair and honest fashion, the trolls.
lol

Have fun and have a great fall 2008.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Someone made a deal with me onetime. The were two diffrent choices, one was called an Octagon and the other was called a Rolls Royce.

The ocatagon was the more potent of the two but carried dire consequences. They even told me what would happen. Matter of a fact after i bought the thing the dude said "I guess were gonna have to blow up the pentagon"

I thought to myself whatever you say dude I just want the more potent one.

8 months later 9/11

not even jokeing.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by Missing Mosquito Man]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Research he webbot prediction about 9/11.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

The global economic crash has been predicted here for about 2 years now.

The ones i try to avoid are the doomsayers , it is the virtual equivalant of 'The end is nigh' sandwich board wearing craze that is seen throughout human history, this is just an extension in the modern age of this phenomenon.

I view ATS as a place where Most information comes to but sadly , u have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince.

Its a great place to learn about alternative topics but your BS deflectors must be set to maximum if your are to avoid

A. jumping on the crazy train
B. Worrying yourself sick about the world (i have been here)
C. turning into a UBER skeptic and closing your self to many wonderful and amazing things here at ATS

Think Balance , and form your own conclusions . u never know u might be the one to break the next amazing prediction , but remember the word 'Prediction' states that it is someones opinion only , solid hard facts are always elusive.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
Research he webbot prediction about 9/11.

That is not a vision.

A web bot is just a series of phrases being talked about by various people that when compiled together show a trend. Same can be said with the phony bible code.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Star and Flag for you. I was going to start this very same thread and you beat me to it. I would love to know if there has ever been just one prediction that has proven true which has come out of ATS.
Someone point to just ONE!!!!YOU CAN"T. they don't exist. I am thru waisting my life waiting for the world to end. I want to live. If the world comes to an end and we all live in slavery for the rest of our lives then good luck to tptb. Cuz I ain't goin out like that. It is a beautiful sunny day where I am and I intend to enjoy it. Good luck to all of you doomsdayin' prophesy tellin' conspiracy theorists.

top topics

join