It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost147

Who said that time/date?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:43 AM
link   

hello to all who are still sleeping...just read this about CLIFF HIGH in Project Camelot that confirms that "Something" will explode in USA at 7:10 Am UTC England Time on the 7 of October 2008...this is not a game or asumption is something unfortunately it will be real...
www.projectcamelot.org...

Thanks - for Your Attention
Plynius the Younger

i dont really believe it to be true at all.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I just listened an decided again to refernce the zodiac and placement of the planets. Currently the moon (lucifer, little shiny light reflector) and jupiter are in sagitarius. Reading about sagitarius i found this from this webiste

www.psychicguild.com...

Ruled by the benefic planet Jupiter, Sagittarians possess a natural exuberance, sense of adventure and love of life that makes them one of the most optimistic zodiac signs of all. Like their astrological symbol - the Archer - Sagittarians are renowned for aiming their sights towards whatever it is they find alluring - a love partner, dream job, vacation - and making it their own. They believe that anything is possible - and because of this belief system, Sagittarians are adept at seeking out their very own pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

But sometimes trying to tie down these free-spirited individuals is frustrating for those around them. Sagittarians are happiest on the move - exploring new cultures and ideas and many are attracted to occupations related to travel, the media, outdoor work and philosophical pursuits. In love, their catch-cry is "don't fence me in". But once they find a partner who understands their need to retain their own sense of self and identity, Sagittarians can be the most big-hearted, generous and fun-loving companions of all.

Freedom loving, optimistic and honest, Sagittarians are ruled by Jupiter, the planet of abundance and higher learning. The wisdom of Jupiter imbibes Sagittarians with an inherent need to develop their own unique philosophy of life. The Centaur is their astrological symbol, and it gives many insights into the Sagittarian personality. The higher-evolved Sagittarian learns to integrate the two ends of the Centaur (half-human, half-beast) in order for their arrow (another Sagittarian symbol) of higher aspirations to be more on the mark. Although they are intellectually and spiritually advanced, Sagittarians are notorious for their lack of tact. In relationships they demand independence, but when in love, it can't be denied that they are one of the most big-hearted signs of the zodiac.
Star Sign Compatibility
Jennifer Angel
How compatible is your star sign with another star sign?
your fully- detailed astrology report no ordinary horoscope can provide.

If you were born on the first or last day of a Sun sign, in astrological terms you were born on a cusp. If that's the case, you will probably benefit from reading your own Sun sign and the Sun sign that ends or begins right before or after your date of birth. For example, if your birth date is 22 December, your Sun sign is Capricorn, but you probably have some Sagittarian traits as well

By Athena Starwoman

So my theory is the cultist terrorists blaming a straw man for there mass murder are using the planetary energy flows, mixing in there imposing events to imply power or dominance. literally stealing the universe and using hidden knowledge of power. The moon I think acts as an antenna and jupiter being nearly parallel in sagitarius just makes me curious to know the truth if there is a truth.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
so the universe has turned on us? what must the U.S do? nuke it!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
thought i would pop in and ask for an apology!!! you know the one i asked for a few days ago when i pointed out that all this is horsecrap and guess what

NOTHING HAPPENED!!!! rofl

so I reiterate again project camelot supports liars and fantasists.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
im still neutral on this possition. However, i might aswell say this first, because everyone else who does support this will say it.

The day isnt over yet.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
More banks will fail and money will not become possible to get out. Baby boomers will pull out all their money in fear.

The fear is real if I were 50+ I would get out of the market for now. That would cause more of a drop in the market then we have yet seen.

Official says pension funds are down $2 trillion

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well ONE THING happened today

ASTEROID IMPACT: Asteroid 2008 TC3 hit Earth this morning
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny no one predicted that...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
well I guess its time to die... Can't say I am concerned about today- actually I don't think anything will happen... I know when I am going to die and it won't be today. But I think if the economy gets worse, then Prez Bush will declare martial law and the elections will get called off...then I run to Belize...yay!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

cool, however I do believe someone mentioned that in this topic stating it wasnt going to happen, lol.

Also, in your quote with your topic it states "asteroid hit as predicted" so obviously someone did predict that.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
well I guess its time to die... Can't say I am concerned about today- actually I don't think anything will happen... I know when I am going to die and it won't be today. But I think if the economy gets worse, then Prez Bush will declare martial law and the elections will get called off...then I run to Belize...yay!

First off, it doesnt state anywhere that we are all going to die today. And please, share with us how you know when your going to die. because of course, death is so predictable.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost147
The day isnt over yet.

I'm pretty sure all these predictions said Oct 7th isn't an event, but the initiating of an event. (Perhaps phone calls are being made to all the governments of the world right now by the Rockefellers, or something)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Yet another failed...event.

BS exposed.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog
thought i would pop in and ask for an apology!!! you know the one i asked for a few days ago when i pointed out that all this is horsecrap and guess what

Wait for the day to finish before you jump up on your high horse, braindead...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindsmog

DO you want a cookie or something there slick? There is still a few hours left in the day, so a little premature. Is that the problem are you premature with most things in your life, therefore angry? Dont worry as you get older, it gets easier to hold your load and also hold your mouth. I am just kidding with you pal, but be patient and actually wait for the day to end, not just end in your little world you live in. things are happening just because it isnt fireworks doesnt mean it isnt significant.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   

[edit on 7-10-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
OK, I still think that Deagle's a whack job, but he did say the first event would be economic, and I just read this on UrbanSurvival.com concerning the Web Bot prediction for today:

Russia Buys Iceland 1) the major banks in Iceland had failed. The Icelandic government had rather foolishly, but out of necessity, guarantee *ALL* bank deposits. This had developed prior to this morning. What occurred this morning was the announcement that the banks in question had deposits that ran several times the Icelandic GDP. 1.a) Subsequently, *after* being informed that the EU will not/cannot help them, the Icelandic gov't has turned to Russia for assistance. Russia has agreed to provide the Icelandic gov't with necessary funds of sufficient amount to help them out 'for a few days'. The language around the Icelandic currency failure went from 'worry' into expressions of 'dire' and 'calamitous' very rapidly early this morning.

I recommend reading the entire page before you decide that 'nothing happened' today.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dlongwell547

DO you want a cookie or something there slick? There is still a few hours left in the day, so a little premature.

For most people in the world it's already tomorrow

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by Ghost147
The day isnt over yet.

I'm pretty sure all these predictions said Oct 7th isn't an event, but the initiating of an event. (Perhaps phone calls are being made to all the governments of the world right now by the Rockefellers, or something)

didnt he state there was going to be economic failure today?

and yes, he did say that this would start events happening. but because of economic failure, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join