It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sons Dream Night before last...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

" I looked up in the sky and it was filled with lines and squiggles, they reminded me of the Auroraborialis, same greenish color, and there were stars dancing all around them, stars just moving freely in the sky around these lines huge lined patterns free floating in the sky. The feeling they gave me was so threatening, so horrible, like pure evil.

When I seen that, It reminded me of this.

the case of the legendary nuremberg ufo

…the dreadful apparition filled the morning sky with cylindrical shapes from which emerged black, red, orange and blue-white spheres that darted about. Between the spheres, there were crosses with the color of blood. This frightful spectacle was witnessed by “numerous men and women.” Afterwards, a black, spear-like object appeared. The author of the Gazette warned that “the God-fearing will by no means discard these signs, but will take it to heart as a warning of their merciful Father in heaven, will mend their lives and faithfully beg God, that he avert His wrath, including the well-deserved punishment, on us, so that we may, temporarily here and perpetually there, live as His children.”

worldofweirdthings.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by antar

Dear Antar,

I can very strongly relate to your son in the sense that i am also an artist (my avatar) and am deeply sensitive. I have had (amongst others) 3 dreams when I was 12/13 that were not dreams. They were definitely visions, like what your son had. All three these visions are now becoming extremely appropriate for our time. I am now 43! At the time they brought me a seed. The seed held the knowledge that massive things are going to happen to our world in my lifetime, and that all is not as they want to make us believe it is. It was more of an awareness that rendered me 'in a very serious mood' according to my friends, but I could not explain it at the time, and did not want to. It felt sacred and that words were far to insignificant to try and use to convey the experiences. It felt like I should not talk about it because they were very special dreams, and others will not understand that they were not just dreams.

Sometimes, I believe, those of us that are able to perceive and feel things to come, are given a vision, as a sign to become aware. As a starting point. I have the feeling that you don't want to upset your son's happy life, and are trying to spare him any pain, because he is also a deeply compassionate person. However, sometimes the universe will simply override these desires of ours, and bring awareness to those that will heed them. If your son was not sensitive, he may simply have thought to himself, 'what a bad dream' and moved on. The universe wants him to know, in my opinion, and as his mom you can maybe assist him. I wonder how he is today, after 3 years, and if his awareness has increased? Also, how are you? We are living in extremely difficult times, and the dance is still speeding up. Perhaps to bursting point soon (ish) ? So many of us are also feeling a sense of loneliness.... almost a yearning to be with the Father. Do you feel it?

Lots of love,
me.

Thankyou for your reply, Your energy immediately reminded me of the school children who had the visitation in S. Africa which became so publicized.

What is good is that it took the spotlight off of so many others during that time, before and after which allowed them to process rather than be placed under a microscope for dissection of their experiences and therefore took away from their message rather than letting the natural understanding flow freely over time.

Seems that there are so many possibilities for our future outcome and that holds for me the reality which is more consistent with those messages.

Alertness, awareness and the ability to become receptive to the truth and all of its potentialities comes into sharp focus when we dont over think these types of communions with the keepers of the planet. But then you may have had that opportunity to discover far more than those well publicized children.

All of the worldwide atrocities and degradations are methods of keeping you out of the loop, not you necessarily but most people, as if thinking that the shadow is the real life, the real existence of the shadows totality, when in fact it is only the reflection of the true self.

The only way to break free from the illusion set upon all of us is through awareness, an inner search without the rest of the planet joining in for good or bad. In other words as you personally continue to grow, not only are you reaching for the higher dimensions of your personal path but also raising the whole along with you.

A tree cannot rise high into the sky without taking along with it many branches, leaves, fruits, nuts, the sum of its totality.

As for my beautiful son Ryan, he has since moved out west and now lives closer to where this all took place. As he tends to live in the moment more so than looking to the past, he may or may not even remember the dream, for him it was already processed by just letting it go when he called me so upset about its content.

I have begged him not to live on the west coast from dream/visions I had many years ago, but Ryan told me that his path may need to be there to help in some way and not to worry about him one way or another. We are all destined to be where we are meant to be when it goes down, his choice was made and even though it plays right into his dream, it is fully his choice and not by accident.

Nice to meet you.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

God I hope you are wrong on that. I just do not know if it is some kind of natural freak phenomena, man made or even outerterrestrial/dimensional in nature.

Let me interject something that came to me through my ET dream/visions: I was shown/told many years ago that something like this would happen in my lifetime as well and that when this happened, that I was to ignore the sky anomalies, the craft and the high strangeness that would appear in the skies, fill the skies really worldwide.

How this would affect my personal connection to such a dire and potentially deadly situation I do not know, but the message was so strong that if something like in your picture was to occur, I would go about my business and not even sneek a peak.

While living in Taos Pueblo many years ago I was warned by a Tribal elder that when the Moon shows red to stay inside, not not even look at it for an instant, to stay focused on the ordinary not the spectacular events which the sky can harbor. To keep my feet planted firmly on the ground rather than be swept away by what the sky can produce at any moment.

Remember the Anasazi? Their entire Tribe just vanished without a trace and I have read hundreds of accounts of human disappearances happening worldwide over the past several hundreds of years that had to be chalked up to the mysterious as they could never be explained.

Now the Taosanios have seen much and lived thousands of years without becoming extinct or scattered to the 4 corners as many other tribes have suffered over the past many centuries, they do have a great respect for the sky but remain steadfast in their place in the vast expanse of this solar system, universe, dimension.

I dont know, it would be interesting to see an artists conception of your picture above with our modern technologies, it could be even scarier. I love the old pictures of what some think represent UFOs and ET, but they only had so much to draw on back then so they often mimic things like Angels, Spiritual beings, eggshells, bullock carts or chariots.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have been having similar dreams for a month or so now, except the chaos here is less organized.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

My son as I have said has moved to the Bay area since this dream which to me is even more frightening because it places him directly in position for the dream to become a reality.

I can only say that I have experienced some very high strangeness in my life and would almost welcome the validation of many of the things I have seen if it were not for the total chaos that would ensue.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join