It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sons Dream Night before last...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My Sons Dream night before last...

First of all, he is 27 years old and an artist. Above average intelligence with his feet well rooted in the ground. He is not taken to flights of fancy nor known for succumbing to any type of fear or paranoia.

I really do not care what others think, but Ryan and I have always connected on the UFO level, we do not discuss it much anymore as we connected with real life experiences many times when he was younger as we would take off for days at a time in the Arizona desert because of both our intuitive callings. We were never let down.

Ryan called me last night and just said "Mom"... I said the usual, as I am always glad when he calls. I felt like he had something to say as there was a holding of breath from both of us and I finally said, "What is it son?"

He then told me the following dream, he was almost in tears and his voice quivered as he recounted the dream in minute detail. I will attempt to give the short version as best I can. He will be coming home tonight to just hang out and further discuss his dream/vision.

"I was in Northern California with my Dad and we were under Martial law, all she had hit the fan surrounding the election and several countrywide catastrophes. Life as I knew it was over and the level of fear from everyone was astounding and undeniable. We hoped it was happening to others and would not affect us directly.

I looked out the window of my Dads house and saw dozens of people dressed in white, in full war mode carrying weapons and hauling people kicking and screaming from their homes. My neighbors were being beaten and thrown into vehicles and buses. I ran to Dad who just thought I was making it up somehow and then he too looked out the window at the ensuing chaos in the streets, and they were now only a few houses away.

I cant tell you the feeling in my gut and the fear that threatened to strangle my breath away. I knew that my heartbeat could be heard from outside my chest and it pumped so hard it felt like it was threatening to rip out of my chest. My ears were pounding to the point it cut out all distant sound.

Grabbing a sword and short knife from the wall, following Dad downstairs to hide. Seconds later we listened as they burst down the front door and a flood of booted heels trampled across the house ramsacking each and every room as they looked for the unknown occupants of the house.

No time to think as the door ripped open with a loud bang, I began swinging the weapons taking out everyone pulling through the room as they attempted to force us out. Dad was at my back and somehow had a gun in his hand and began shooting them with their own weapons.

Now we cut to being outside in the Forrest area behind Dads house and this was when things began to get really bad." Ryan's voice stopped and he sounded as if he did not want to tell me what he saw next. I said "go son, tell me everything."

With a vulnerability to his normally even, soft masculine voice he spoke with a tone that reminded me of when I was his protector, his Mom when he was a little boy. Again I said go on Son.

" I looked up in the sky and it was filled with lines and squiggles, they reminded me of the Auroraborialis, same greenish color, and there were stars dancing all around them, stars just moving freely in the sky around these lines huge lined patterns free floating in the sky. The feeling they gave me was so threatening, so horrible, like pure evil.

Then the stars somehow became surrounded by clouds that appeared around them, and then the clouds began to disappear and the stars were now pods, shiny metal pods, craft of some sort. But they did not 'feel' like anything we have ever seen before Mom, they were evil beyond anything you could imagine.

At that point bodies began falling , screaming in terror from the pods. Hundreds thousands of people just being tossed out to their death. Young and old alike, babies, people being tossed to their death."

He then cut out obviously frantic once again from the dream memory to almost shout at me "What is it Mom? What was the swirling energy? What is going to happen to people Mom? Do you know of anything like this?"

He then told me it was the most vivid dream he had ever had. Almost like a vision rather than a dream. Although I was thinking about project Blue Book and its implications, I did not say anything to him at that point instead tried to calm him down and told him to come on over and we would discuss this further, not on the phone. He had plans so we set up dinner tonight instead.

***Well, like I said this was the short version of his very detailed nightmare. Are there any questions or helpful ideas for tonights talk with my son?***

Note: Ryan has never been interested in ATS, he is too busy with life to go on line much and when he does he loves Guild Wars... I have spared my inner fears from any of my loved ones as they gleem enough from me and my preparedness stuff. They do respect me and my opinions, and when it all comes down they know I am here for them 100%.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by antar]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Ohh I really wanted to discuss this with some body. Have any of you ever heard of Military wearing white? Would that possibly signify a biological threat or imposed threat? He did not mention masks or head gear, I will ask him tonight, but what a freaking ordeal that would be if they took people from their homes from a false threat of bio hazzard and then 'dumped' them in a remote forrested area to be covered up at a later date!
Come on now lets talk about this bts style before he comes over tonight.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I cant wait to see the first reply! Seems like annonomous reply takes for ever to get to the thread... I know Mods are on it because Hellut my friend just posted in the 50's music thread...
Come on guys, waiting...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ok why is the anonymous post not showing? I just cant stand how someone with a significant piece of the puzzle gets ignored. I may just pack up my toys and leave you unattended one of these days.

You'll probably wonder as your being carted off, if there was something you could have learned to avoid it happening...

But then again this is not some crazy post about some fictitious alien showing its self at my bedroom window hell bent on being assaulted by me and my mates...

If you guys knew, if you only knew...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Very interesting Antar!

Around last year I dreamed a couple of dreams about the NWO.
One was where people were so badly tortured and they COULDN'T die!
Horrible. The other one was where people were outside of an apartment complex (me too) and these helicopter-like things were flying around and burning people with lasers.
They felt evil, too.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am sorry that you had such a horrible dream. I do not pretend to know why humans always seem to find the lower astrals which lead them into the horrors that exist, when it is just as possible to rise up to the higher energies which are here for us as well.

I have to believe that there is a balance in all things and that if a time comes when this truly becomes hell on earth for americans, that there will be also some way out for the good ones, or for many good ones.

I also do not pretend that the horric challenges other third world nations have faced and are continuing to face wont come here in due time. Not just here but to all the free nations.

Problem is noone ever seems to have a good enough plan to keep it from happening which is odd because we are many and they are but few in comparrison.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It seems that he is suffering from loneliness or depression, or it seems that he is missing you, just spend some more time with him and take him outside somewhere into nature like mountains, and let him relax, and it should solve this.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This is really close to what I dreamed a few days ago, weird....

Who knows right?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
oh antar
that was a very lively dream your son had had.
i am not very familiar with the meaning of dreams - if there is an actual meaning in dreams or not?
some people think so

in my opinion usually you don.t dream of the real things that might happen, they are always hidden.
but i can feel a deep inner fear in the nightmare of your son.

and it is very difficult to advice in such a situation.
when i got nightmares that frighen me very much i usually increase the amount of vitamin b-complex i usually take
maybe it will be helpful to let him talk about his feelings and fears!
just listen to him and be there

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Thank You for all the responses, including the U2u's.

Vitamin B huh? Good grounded advice.

As for Ryan, he is one of the least fearful people I know, that does not mean he is super human or above the fear level, perhaps it is his intuitive insights. I can see this being played out and our family has always had the gift of Precog. and other paranormal abilities, thing is they often come with a price so we just don't delve deeply into them on our own. However sometimes the opening comes to us whether or not we want it.

Ryan did not call or come over last night, not surprising, I did not call him either, so he is just sitting with this one and he will come around when he has his perspective, yet he knows that I am here and have chosen to help him carry this dream if he needs me.

As for being lonely, yes we are all lonely, and untill you learn to be alone and yet not lonely it will always be that way. I cherish my aloneness, and have raised my children to do so as well. It is different from being lonely, like the polar opposite. If I have a pet peeve it is any child that announces "I am bored" I just do not think that anyone should have to feel uncomfortable when things are in settled mode. Meditate, do something creative, take a nap, what ever.

The thing is, Ryan is not into all the ats type info, he does not know about such things as we do. I am torn between telling him about things such as blue beam and bio suits, false flags and the evils of those that wish to take human kind down to 500 million.

I personally think he had a vision.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is my take on similar mass dreaming. Very akin to Jungian psychology. Or the 100 monkey syndrome.

When enough people feel a certain way, somehow a mass consciousness manifests itself in the "over mind" and in turn, people dream, have visions or just generalized anxiety.

I don't think it's prophecy. At least I hope not.

But I think it wouldn't hurt for us all to join cyber hands and sing a rousing
rendition of the Beatles, "All We are Saying, Is Give Peace a Chance"

Peace and Love my brothers and sisters
whaaa

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I respect your opinion whaaa, I also hold much merit in the 100th monkey syndrome, have since my Mom explained back in 70 to me.

Also throw in Pavlogs dogs and we have the makings of our shared reality.

I am too sick of the dreams and visions that never come to pass, it only stands to hold us in fear of the unknowns, and the unknowns can be the best that life has to give us. Tainting the divine flow of nature, twisting it to keep consumers buying, preparing, keeping the gas tanks full. I know.

Its just Ryan... I have to trust a bit more now that he comes to me about his vision. So I live life a bit more aware, I stock up a little more. What else can I do?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Just going over a few older posts of mine and found this one, I guess at the time it really had me upset, especially for my Son. This is a good read if you are into visions from dream state. Ryan is a very deep person with more awareness than most and not taken into fear or imagination.

Anyway, the date on this thread is old and yet also in just a few days from now which is related to why I am looking into old threads, the whole Dark4knight dancing plow theory.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Dear Antar,

I can very strongly relate to your son in the sense that i am also an artist (my avatar) and am deeply sensitive. I have had (amongst others) 3 dreams when I was 12/13 that were not dreams. They were definately visions, like what your son had. All three these visions are now becoming extremely appropriate for our time. I am now 43! At the time they brought me a seed. The seed held the knowledge that massive things are going to happen to our world in my lifetime, and that all is not as they want to make us believe it is. It was more of an awareness that rendered me 'in a very serious mood' according to my friends, but I could not explain it at the time, and did not want to. It felt sacred and that words were far to insignificant to try and use to convey the experiences. It felt like I should not talk about it because they were very special dreams, and others will not understand that they were not just dreams.

Sometimes, I believe, those of us that are able to percieve and feel things to come, are given a vision, as a sign to become aware. As a starting point. I have the feeling that you don't want to upset your son's happy life, and are trying to spare him any pain, because he is also a deeply compasionate person. However, sometimes the universe will simply override these desires of ours, and bring awareness to those that will heed them. If your son was not sensitive, he may simply have thought to himself, 'what a bad dream' and moved on. The universe wants him to know, in my opinion, and as his mom you can maybe assist him. I wonder how he is today, after 3 years, and if his awareness has increased? Also, how are you? We are living in extremely difficult times, and the dance is still speeding up. Perhaps to bursting point soon (ish) ? So many of us are also feeling a sense of lonelyness.... almost a yearning to be with the Father. Do you feel it?

Lots of love,
me.

edit on 3-10-2011 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Hello, dear, and God forbid!!!!! That was a horrible dream, but one that could very well materialize one day.
He sounds like a fine young man and one that doesnt normally have such scenarios in mind like some of us do.
He just needs to put the dream in back of his mind, and continue on with life without dwelling on it.
I hope he does ok and comes to grips. Sometimes our minds do get away with us. Lets hope this was just a bad meaningless nightmare

Love.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Although am not sure about the meaning or implications of his dream, I too can vouch that lack of Vitamin B can cause some pretty trippy nightmares. Used to happen to my dad and he's not having anymore.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question Fate
This is really close to what I dreamed a few days ago, weird....

Who knows right?

me two, but i dreamed it about 10 months ago,

to be specific, i dreamed that i was outside a town with a friend in a desert like state (arizona?) at night and the stars were dancing around in the sky, all of them as if the earth itself was bouncing all around, and there was military rounding people up all through the town and next to me, i hid on a rooftop to hide from them when i realized there was a creature in the sky i needed to hide from too,

anyhow, it goes on but the similarity is the stars all moving about, i remember in the dream as soon as i saw it i felt significance to it, i've read a few other dreams on this site which they also saw the stars waving around all drunken like,

top topics

<<   2 >>

join