It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.X: Meet Mark "Springer" Allin In Jersey City, NJ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
PODcast:

Meet Mark "Springer" Allin In Jersey City, NJ

Come Meet Mark “Springer” Allin

Okay.... all you folks that bitch about never going to the East Coast, here is something that is really going to be exciting. Amigo, Mark Allin, is going to be at this year’s Culture of Contact UFO festival in Jersey City, New Jersey October 16th, 17th and 18th, 2008. It is the only event of its kind run by alien abductees and experiencers. Huge names in the field are going to be there, and most of them will be stripped of their Power Point presentations. It will be just you, the speaker, and a microphone.

Special guests like Bill Birnes from UFO Hunters, Richard Dolan, Steve Bassett, Peter Robbins, Michael Mannion, Dave Biedny, Jeff Ritzmann and others PLUS there’s a rumor there might be a secret surprise guest or two that might show up.

This year's theme is "Mythology Is Reality." The Keynote speaker, Tiokasin Ghosthorse will take us to the heart of what that means.

So come on out! ATS will be there. Mark Allin will be there. An event like this doesn't happen but once in a lifetime and unlike normal UFO conferences this one will not break your bank account. For all details and ticket information, check out their website:

VISIT Culture Of Contact’s HOME PAGE

Don’t miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the Spring-A-Nator.

Dave

length: 01:47
file: atsxpod_3079.mp3
size: 2101k
feed: atsx

[edit on 10/3/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I tried clicking on the site but it doesn't work. Can you tell me where is it gonna take place? I live near and would love to take my dad.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by BARBARELLA]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
cultureofcontact.squarespace.com...

the link works for me although I am not 100% of the exact location as the event seems to be spread out over a few days and locations.

it seems that Crakeur will not be attending this weekend.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Never mind, thanks I found it. It sounds very interesting! I'll defenitly will attend and bring my dad along, he'll love this. He had a close encounter many years ago and he really never talks about it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
cultureofcontact.squarespace.com...

the link works for me although I am not 100% of the exact location as the event seems to be spread out over a few days and locations.

it seems that Crakeur will not be attending this weekend.

Aaaaaaaaaaah,
You mean I bought the case of Everclear for nothing.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

having done a couple of shots of everclear straight (pledging thing), I can honestly say that, were you to show up at any event I was attending with even a flask of the stuff, I'd be left with no choice but to eliminate the threat.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by schrodingers dog

having done a couple of shots of everclear straight (pledging thing), I can honestly say that, were you to show up at any event I was attending with even a flask of the stuff, I'd be left with no choice but to eliminate the threat.

The thread?
I didn't realize the bikini was going to be a thong.
Yikes.

new topics

top topics

join