It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Aliens, Satans Greatest Deception

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:27 PM
link   
that is funny that Last Prophet is taking some old text that has been translated many times and using it as hard evidence, where as all the recent evidence that has been shown about the UFO phenom s/he cant believe. just pointing out the obvious

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
UFO's will not bring the planet to the end... it is never written in the Bible the world will be destroyed... or taken over. (CASSEOPEIANS STAY AWAY)

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
PhycosRus, firstly if you do not beleive in the bible sobeit, thats your choice actually I could care less what you believe. I choose to use the bible because it can be proven to be true and has proven itself to be true to me personally. you do not know me from adam, so let's quit the name calling. You do not have to believe what I do but the name calling is unecessarry. I will not waste my time looking through thousands of photos taken from miles away to form a conclusion. If you do, than help yourself, to me it is all a total Lie. all of like thinking as yours can wait for the Aliens. There is much information available from reliable sources that show this all to be a deception, if you want I can give you links. all this time and no proof " Forget about It"

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
actually I could care less what you believe.

How much less? If you could care very much less, then you must care quite a bit right now!

Ahhh fukk it, I couldnt care less to be honest!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   

PhycosRus, firstly if you do not beleive in the bible sobeit, thats your choice actually I could care less what you believe. I choose to use the bible because it can be proven to be true and has proven itself to be true to me personally. you do not know me from adam, so let's quit the name calling. You do not have to believe what I do but the name calling is unecessarry. I will not waste my time looking through thousands of photos taken from miles away to form a conclusion. If you do, than help yourself, to me it is all a total Lie. all of like thinking as yours can wait for the Aliens. There is much information available from reliable sources that show this all to be a deception, if you want I can give you links. all this time and no proof " Forget about It"

Firstly, keep taking your medication, especially before postings.

And secondly, it's okay for different people to have different beliefs. You're right, the quality of ufo pictures and videos are #ty, but that doesn't in itself disprove anything. The ufo phenomenom is real, you can't deny that.

Where they are from is the real question.

As for the bible, some say it talks about ufos in the terms available then, in a language translated.

Check out www.bibleufo.com...

for a connection between the two.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If this is not a deception how come there are no close up photo's anywhere ? 56 years and not "ONE" good photo. what a joke., i'll give you guys a little help, this must be done at night to get the full effect. all you will need is a fishing pole, an old shoe, a can of red and blue paint and a freind with a camcorder or camera. paint the shoe blue with red stripes then attach it to the end of the fishing line, go up on your roof and to the highest point, stand back so that you will not be seen in the photo, hold the old shoe over the edge of the roof and simply twist it very fast as your freind takes the picture or video, wah-lah a UFO. if you use the sneakers with the red light in the back it will be even more convincing. ROTFL

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Prophet: I agree with most of what you are saying here, but it IS possible that the devil is only behind it in the sense that his minions and servants in the upper levels of the NWO movement have been inspired by him to spend their billions on this hoax. My personal suspicion is that the "phenomena" have a very Earth-bound origin...useful for deceiving the masses into giving up even more freedoms in order to be protected from "the aliens."

I suspect nuclear propulsion of supersonic craft has been perfected or nearly so...enough to give rise to the rest of this hokey stuff.

You're on the right track, but arguing with these "true believers" will get you nowhere. In fact, it is warned against in holy writ. Let them believe what the devil wants them to believe. They'll remember what you've written (and hopefully see through the hoax) when they decide to make their big move (i.e. "extraterrestrial event") and will convert to the winning team--if you get my drift. "Do not cast your pearls..." (remember the rest??)

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
And this is when science comes into play because you can't deny that millions of stars, galaxies, planets etc exist espically not with recent advances in technology. So how can you deny that there is not one slight possibility of another race existing? Seems a bit 'ignorant' to me...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Show me "ONE" good picture and I will believe.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Show me "ONE" good picture of god and i will believe.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Let's turn this around:

You're claiming Satan is behind it all, to decieve God's people.

Well, show us one, just one, picture of God, Jesus, or Satan. These are the entities you say are engaged in a 'war' for the hearts of humankind.

Back up your accusation with solid evidence.

*and if you bring up the bible, that cannot be construed as 'objective, scientific evidence', since it is written rather one sided.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Yeah, basing your arguements by the words of the bible, and where can I go throw up after I clear the ignorance out of my system by taking a bottle of extra super ultra death to the enviroment strong ex lax?

Besides, more proof of UFO's, aliens, and life out of this solar system(and in it) than there is of your god. You have two books. We have books, pictures, videos, eye witnesses, some here on this site, me included. How many people do you know of that can say they've seen god? None. How many pictures of satan have been taken? None. Hell, bet you can't even describe what satan looks like for you believe in the bull # shoved down your throat. Let me take a guess, your image of satan is a centaur with horns, is it not? Well, read the bible, they tell you, in detail, what satan is/looks like, and it doesn't include hooves or horns. **** ***!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
James the Lesser, what about this person's thoery upsets you so much? Are you afraid some greater truth will become known to you by reading people's religious posts, and you fear it? The "**** ***!" seemed awfully extreme if you simply don't agree with them.

And you assume our host doesn't know that Satan was God's greatest angel. Is that what makes you so angry with them? Because you assume ignorance? Hmm...

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If you like I can post a list of forfilled Prophecies that were written in the bible and have since came to pass. further I posted above all the technologies that are currently in place that would allow what I have said to come to pass, You cannot even provide "ONE" good photo.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I have all respect for JungleJake, and his views.

Lastprophet: You come here and submit a challenge, which you can't back up. Not one of your posts shows evidence of any 'UFO' conspiracy created by a devil, or Satan. Not only do you keep referring to the 'bible' as your only source of information, but you also ignore the questions our other posters are presenting to you.

So I challenge you, LastProphet

Show me one piece of evidence, outside the bible, or any other religious documents, that God or satan exist.

Show me one shred of evidence, that the Devil created the UFO phenomenom.

Truth be told, you can't.

You are basing your whole argument on faith, not fact.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

If you like I can post a list of forfilled Prophecies that were written in the bible and have since came to pass.

Please do as I would like to hear of ONE!

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Here are some that cannot be denied for we are living in the midst of fhem, and will also give you the interpretation thereof : 2 Tim 3:1 � This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. ( certainly these days we live in are perilous, wars, terrorists, floods, earthquakes, unstable economy and the list goes on)
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection(Gay), trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce(gangs, car jackers, rapist) despisers of those that are good, [false�: or, one who foments strife]
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. (This is a clear picture of the world in which we live in today) Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (surely many run to and fro, we have trains, planes,automobiles. The increase in knowledge is also undeniable, prior to around 1900 the fastest man traveled was 43 miles per hour on a horse, this goes all the way back to genisis at least four thousand years. from 1900 to today, cellphones, beepers, television, computers, satellites, nueclear weapons,electricity and more. We live what earlier generations dreamed about, we drive, we fly, we can talk to anybody anywhere in the world. we have done more in this last 100 years than was done the preceeding four thousand years combined. this clearly shows an increase in knowledge and confirms that these are indeed the last days. More : 2 Pet 3:3 � Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. ( this verse is to those that do not believe that Jesus will return to the earth)
5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: ( they willingly refuse to accept these truths about creation)
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

10 But the day of the Lord WILL come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 � Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable WREST, as they do also the other Scriptures, unto their own Destruction. ( this has reference to those who do not accept the bible)
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness. These verses tie it all together :
Matt 24:4 � And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows. ( Only today with the use of television and radio could we know that there are wars, earthquakes, famines and the like going on around the world, no other generation had the capability to communicate this information worldwide)
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name�s sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. ( only today with the avent of satellites can the Gospel be preached to all the world for a witness and this is exactly what is going on) Finally, Luke 17:24 For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
25 But first must he suffer many things, and be "REJECTED"of THIS generation.( Has this generation rejected Jesus ?)
26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. I have more but let's see your response to these first, you asked for proof, here it is.

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If you want really good pictures, and close ups to boot, then check out the pics by Billy Meier of Switzerland. Billy claims to have been in contact with ET's for many years. I'm not making any claims as to their authenticity, but the photos are damn clear and close up. Some even show the UFO flying around and behind trees. He also has video footage, as well as thousands of pages of very detailed notes from questions he asked the ET's. The topics cover a wide range of topics.

Also, I don't take much stock in photos unless I know where, when, how, and by whom they were taken. I prefer video footage. And there are hours and hours of video footage you need to look at from Mexico City. These videos are incredible, as Mexico City has had an ongoing spate of UFO sightings for many years now, and people are ready more than ever with their cameras. The videos are clear, and even show UFO's moving behind clouds and city buildings. These are indeed genuine, but who/what is flying them I don't know.

And what about the Belgium sitings of an extremely large UFO where the government/airforce of Belgium was supportive enough to allow the public to view the HDD (Heads Down Display) radar tracking of an intercepted UFO by an F-16? The UFO apparently played cat & mouse with the F-16, making incredible maneauvers no human or man-made aircraft could withstand. Thousands of people witnessed the sightings as well, and even photographic evidence corroborates the sightings.

You should also take a gander at the ongoing and increasing complexity of crop circles. If you think two old men or a few hoaxsters are making these, then you don't know all the mysterious data found at genuine crop circles...things no human could duplicate. There is far more to making a genuine crop circle than just flattening stalks. Most are not aware of the many little and unexplained details that surround these formations. Who/whatever is making these formations is making damn sure that no human can duplicate them. That is one thing that has struck me about them. (Do some research if you're still opened minded.)

This is just a fraction of the evidence. There is too much to discuss in this thread, both currently and historically. And speaking of historically, type in "vimana" in any search engine. You will see how prevalent aerial vehicles were in ancient times..and how highly advanced they were. There are also details of the propulsion system, as well as the flight characteristics of these craft. Those who flew them were highly revered and sometimes god-like. However, unlike in the bible, the witnesses/authors of these sanskrit texts (some of which predate the OT) were sharp enough to know these were machines and not "clouds", "God", "angels", "wheels" in the sky, "chariots of fire", etc. You will find details also of incredible weapons of mass destruction in these ancient sanskrit texts. Such recounts are seen also in ancient Babylonian, Sumerian, and Jain texts, to name a few.

You said,
"If you like I can post a list of forfilled Prophecies that were written in the bible and have since came to pass. further I posted above all the technologies that are currently in place that would allow what I have said to come to pass, You cannot even provide "ONE" good photo."

You should understand that prophecy (seeing the future) is not a big deal, and proves nothing. Many psychics today can predict quite accurately future events, as well as the future of the people they read for. Not all psychics are highly gifted, nor are they all
genuine. There are many, however, that have a true and powerful gift in this respect. (You will find the best ones overseas in places like India, Indonesia, and other Asian countries, in my opinion.) Also, I myself often have dreams of future events that do indeed come true. My mother even dreamt of a race horse that won the next day. (Why she would dream of this I have no idea because she had no interest or thought about such a thing.) She kicked herself for not placing a bet, even though the horse was an underdog. The psychic/occult/supernatural/paranormal abilities of humans is incredible, and we have yet to tap into it fully. You should visit China, Indonesia, Japan, India and other such places to see just what the martial arts masters are capable of. You would be shocked. The truly humble and skillful masters do not look for publicity or fame, and live quiet semi-secluded lives. You will not read or see anything about them unless you actually visit the countries and have someone guide you in finding them. What "Jesus" was proported to have done in the bible is just a tip of the iceburg of what we as humans are capable of. Didn't Jesus state in the bible that we could acquire the same powers as his and more?

Humans today are short-changing themselves and wasting their powers. We are conditioned to be more concerned about making money, paying the bills, watching this or that show on TV or in the theaters, and buying the new and worthless gimick. We are also giving up our powers to an elite ruling class which we so willingly allow to make decisions for us, and which we so blindly follow. We have yet to realize that we do NOT need to look for a leader to follow; that we can think for ourselves, educate ourselves, and work together. The majority want peace and to explore their creative talents. Those who want war and to keep people in fear, enslaved, and from realizing their full potential are, and always have been, in the minority. Thus, only when the majority wakes up to the fact that THEY are the ones with real power, then they will stop allowing themselves to continue to be manipulated by the ambitious, avaricious, war-mongering, deceitful and charismatic minority.

(sorry for getting off onto a tangent there.)

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"how smart are these Aliens if the do nothing more than circle the earth for the past 56 years, never needing to refuel and how come only ONE flying saucer fell over a 56 year period," --Lastday Prophet

HAHAHAHAH
hahahah

Do you seriously think an object that moves faster than the speed of light would need FEUL?

lemme guess, you probably think it has Electronic Fuel Injection too right?

hahahaha

go back to church bucko

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
" I will not waste my time looking through thousands of photos taken from miles away to form a conclusion."--Lastday Prophet

yet you have read through hundreds of pages of text originally written miles away and ages ago to form your conclusion on your current beleifs...(the Bible)

so, good sir, you simply are another sheep in tha flock

one

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by SniperEye]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join