It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Aliens, Satans Greatest Deception

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This Great Lie and Deception was started around 1948. Several things happened around that time. Israel became a Nation again, A World War, The Roswell Crash, The First of a series of Movies about Travel to other Planets that continue to this day and reinforce the idea of Aliens and UFOs. It has been Fifty-Six(56) years since the Roswell Crash and to this date there is no one that can produce "one" photo that you can look at and say "Yep It's A UFO". Nor can anyone provide you with "ONE" peice of evidence from any UFO ANYWHERE in the World. Further, the famous ALIEN AUTOPSY has been proven to be a Lie and Deception. The most anyone has seen that seemed to be a UFO is experimental military aircraft, the others are liars that get paid for coming up with Alien and UFO stories and this is why their is absolutely no hard proof anywhere. The question becomes , why are they trying to make us believe that there is life on other planets and that "we have been visited" what a joke. Here is the TRUTH. In 1948 when Isreal became a nation again, satan knew his time would be short, he knew that in this next generation Jesus would return to the earth as "King of Kings and Lord of Lords" He knew that he would be given one last period of 3 1/2 years to rule over man as god and establish his Kingdom here on earth, just like Jesus comes back to set up his "Eternal Kingdom" satan hates man and if not for the grace of God he would destroy us all. He has put into play his last and greatest deception of them all "The Great Lie" the UFO Hoax (2 Thessalonians 2: 8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness) Here is how it all will work out. it will happen in middle of the seven year tribulation period, the Rapture of the Church will take place, millions of people will disappear and then, he shall come forth "The Anti-Christ" with all signs and "Lying Wonders" He shall tell this Great Lie, that he has sent all the Christians to another planet where they can serve their God their way, for the Christians had been trying to destroy the system that the Anti-Christ was putting in place for World Peace and Prosperity. The IFOs (identified flying objects)that are built at area 51 will be in the skies above and will help to back up the Anti-Christ claim to be God. This is why the people will say "Who is able to make War with the Beast" and the whole world "Wondered" after the Beast. with all the confusion surrounding the Rapture of the Church the Beast with the use of computers, will quickly restore order and get all systems back up and running and then shall put forth an order that everyone be given a mark(digital angel chip) in their right hand or forehead, and that No Man, woman will be able to buy or sell without this mark. with the use of the cameras that are now being placed everywhere, in homes, business's, city streets, IN satellite recievers, IN cable boxes, IN phone connected computer devices, IN the "PITS" Public Internet Terminals which can pan, tilt, zoom and have thermal imaging capibilities that can look through buildings and everywhere else, The Anti-Christ will be able to monitor all the movement of the people. There will be nowhere to hide. These cameras are what I call "The Eyes Of The Anti-Christ" They are satans version of the "All Seeing Eye Of God" satan can only be one place at any given time but with the use of cameras he will be able to see everything everywhere from one location Sadly, most of those that miss the rapture will fall for this LIE. Presently over half the population believe in the possibility of UFOs and Aliens so his plan is working fairly well at this point. "Don't Believe The LIE" This is the way it will happen and everything is in place for it to begin at any time.

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

UFOs and Aliens, Satans Greatest Deception

or is it a religious and world leaders warning to stay away from matters which you do not understand and that they are the only ones that are to know these secrets.(truths)
(Alien Presence and interaction on Earth for thousands of years)?

Seems the common theme that surrounds leaders in politics,military,religion.
Submission to Authority through Fear and intimidation.
A common drac theme David Icke and other researchers would call it.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Yep,fear tactics 101."We'll put the fear of god into them,that will keep them away from discovering the truth."The existence of life outside this planet does not connotate evil,lol.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Prophet, if some of what you posted is incorrect does that mean you are a false prophet?

Does it also follow; that you would be liable for contributing to the deception?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think its just otherwise....
Its more like : god and Satan, aliens greatest deception.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Very interesting: Ufo's were not 'invented' until 1948.

I don't know where youget your information from, but check this out:

Just a few examples, from many. Shall I keep going?

WAIT!!!I'm wrong. UFO's were a creation of the mythical being, 'Satan'.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
For all those that say UFOs are real , all I ask is for "ONE" piece of evidence after 56 years of lies and deceptions. In fact "ONE" photo would work.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
All I ask you prophet is give me one piece of evidence that the bible is real. Just one piece.....other than your faith.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Nathraq
, please share more art like that.

Flying saucers became popular in the USA in the '40s and you have to be ignorant to claim the phenomenom started in 1948. Eventually more people are going to believe in ET visitors than believe in an omnipresent God.

There have been countless legit report from pilots and radar watchers of strange happenings in the sky, that is plenty evidence of something going on.

I ask you this Lastday Prophet, is the anti-christ already walking on this Earth?

edited for typos

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by jrod]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Nice pics Nathraq.

That's true jrod. All after the Roswell Incident then the USA started getting really obsessed with UFO's and aliens. Up until that point we kind of turn our head with such an occurance until it happened here.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here we go again:

A few, of the Thousands of pictures:

OOPS!! Wrong file!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Link for you Jrod

www.ufoartwork.com...

I think Mark Luitzen has said the most sensible thing in this thread so far.

Satans deception my arse!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"The most anyone has seen that seemed to be a UFO is experimental military aircraft, the others are liars that get paid for coming up with Alien and UFO stories and this is why their is absolutely no hard proof anywhere. "

"what a joke"....you say, yeah thats what i thought when i read your opinion,
I've seen a ufo, in fact I've seen multiple ufo sightings witnessed by more than 4 people as well as myself, are you calling ME a liar?
, other people on this board have seen ufo's so are they all liars and disinfo agents too?
I even know a VICAR who has had a UFO sighting!

"It has been Fifty-Six(56) years since the Roswell Crash and to this date there is no one that can produce "one" photo that you can look at and say "Yep It's A UFO". Nor can anyone provide you with "ONE" peice of evidence from any UFO ANYWHERE in the World. Further, the famous ALIEN AUTOPSY has been proven to be a Lie and Deception."

last dgay prophet there are thousands of videos/photos of ufo's around if you can be bothered to look for them, some of them were even shot by NASA,
and remember you posted this topic so it is up to you to prove YOUR theories!

prophet what do you think in relation to passages in the koran relating to the acceptance of multidimensional EBE's described as the jinn or djinn, that can appear in crafts in the sky?
and also the fact that some jinn will make it into heaven after the last judgement?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I believe in UFO's but, not them being tied into Bible prophacies or any other kind of religious prophecy excluding the Casseopeians (did I spell that right?).

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
those photo's prove nothing, if anything they are photo's of early experiments of building UFOs for their deception. What I would like to see is a CLOSE UP, not a picture from mars. you cannot make out anything in those photo's get some better ones if they are available. Why do you think that there are no close up pictures of UFOs? Because it will expose the LIE. get me a close up.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I said they were good not real (clarification there)

But, I agree it does not mean anything. It means our ancestors had an imagination... or they saw these UFO's and believed that they were there to destroy world civilizations.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
all that I have written can be found in the bible and the other proof can easily be verified. Cameras are being placed everywhere, we now have the Digital Angel chip that can be injected with a needle and the person can be tracked anywhere in the world, they are trying to take God out of everything before the Anti-Christ steps forth claiming to be God, there are currently wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, disasters everywhere, floods, Man forsaking God, Gays want rights, which is the cause for the distruction of the sodomites, all these things point to the accuracy of the Bible for all those that want to hear the truth. to the rest, they will believe the Lie. another point, how smart are these Aliens if the do nothing more than circle the earth for the past 56 years, never needing to refuel and how come only ONE flying saucer fell over a 56 year period, no one else stopped by to say Hello, what a joke and deception, beleive it if you will, I'm not biting.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I still can't find it in there... about flying wings.

There is nothing listed that any kind of flying bird or craft would reign destruction on the planet until after Jesus returns and brings those who believe in him to safety.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
all that I have written can be found in the bible and the other proof can easily be verified. Cameras are being placed everywhere, we now have the Digital Angel chip that can be injected with a needle and the person can be tracked anywhere in the world, they are trying to take God out of everything before the Anti-Christ steps forth claiming to be God, there are currently wars and rumors of wars, earthquakes, disasters everywhere, floods, Man forsaking God, Gays want rights, which is the cause for the distruction of the sodomites, all these things point to the accuracy of the Bible for all those that want to hear the truth. to the rest, they will believe the Lie. another point, how smart are these Aliens if the do nothing more than circle the earth for the past 56 years, never needing to refuel and how come only ONE flying saucer fell over a 56 year period, no one else stopped by to say Hello, what a joke and deception, beleive it if you will, I'm not biting.

Lastday prophet how about.....

YOU get some evidence that doesn't just come from a book thats thousands of years old, with stories written up to a hundred years or more after they supposedly happened...

I'm not being funny but if your whole entire belief system is just based on the bible it explains your closed minded attitude.
You keep asking for close up photos and real evidence of ufo's,
please just use the search function on this site,
there are more than enough articles, links and photos that you ask for,

prophet you still didn't answer my question whether I'm lying,

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
All I ask you prophet is give me one piece of evidence that the bible is real. Just one piece.....other than your faith.

One of the strongest arguments for the accuracy of the Bible is its 100% accuracy in predicting the future. The Old Testament was written between approximately 1450 BC and 430 BC. During that time, many predictions of the future were recorded in the Bible by God�s prophets. Of the events that were to have taken place by now, every one happened just the way they predicted it would. No other �sacred writing� has such perfectly accurate predictions of the future.

...Oh, well, that's one, and you asked for one, but I think I'll give ya a few more

Special proof exists for the New Testament, since Christians were strongly persecuted by both the Jews and the Roman government. If the New Testament writings were false, these two groups would have produced a great deal of evidence to stop the growth of this sect. None exists. Further, the New Testament writings (before they were assembled into the �book� we call the New Testament) circulated during the lifetimes of thousands of people who had actually seen Jesus� miracles and other historic events. No one ever refuted the New Testament writings as �fairy tales.�

Secular history supports the Bible. For example, in The Antiquities of the Jews, book 18, chapter 3, paragraph 3 the famous historian Flavius Josephus writes:

Now, there was about this time Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for he was a doer of wonderful works�a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the Gentiles. He was [the] Christ; and when Pilate, at the suggestion of the principal men amongst us, had condemned him to the cross, those that loved him at the first did not forsake him, for he appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.

If any of these strike home, I have many more examples in that area. Could also use science, if you'd like

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join