It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Palin was wearing an ear-prompter tonight! Please verify!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The debate is on now. However, i am almost certain Palin is being fed info while Biden is talking. The stream is not published yet, however if anyone is faster, it happens around 57 mins into the program recording.

Well as Biden is powering in a point, she glups and listens, and very clearly whispers "okay" with her head down to her note pad. Perhaps when her studying wasn't going well, they decided to feed her talking points while biden was talking that she could write down.

At the very least, she talk to herself in a moment where it wouldn't be normal to say "okay." I am merely asking people to consider this.

If you find it first, please post it!

AAC

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I don't see any evidence she is wearing any sort of ear piece. She is making notes as Senator Biden is talking, but I didn't notice her talking to herself. I did hear during the build-up for the debate tonight that the two candidates would have their ear canals checked before the debate to make sure neither one was wearing an ear piece. I don't know if that is true, but it was reported as such.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xtradimensions

If their ear canal was checked, I stand checked.

AAC

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well if she is wearing one, certainly not the right ear. Need some left side shots.

Anyways, she actually did pretty well tonite.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

Yeah, she was likable, however the substance seemed to be equivalent to taking a verbal test after crash studying.

AAC

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I didn't notice it. Does sound like so crammed.
She did better than I thought but I caught a couple screw ups.

Obama for president.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by buds84]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Oh dear God. I watched the debate and I saw nothing of the sort.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Obviously you weren't the only one who thought it was a possibility considering they said on the news (and seemed a bit taken aback by the news) that the candidates would have their ear canals checked.
One of the newscasters said something to the effect of that it was an insult to Palin since the Presidential candidates didn't have their ears checked.
I sort of wondered if they were kidding when they said it, but they certainly seemed serious.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I think there was an expectation that she would wear a prompter, because of the expectation that she couldn't handle herself against the seasoned veteran. I saw no evidence of such on either one of them. She did rely fairly heavily upon her notes -- perhaps more so than Senator Biden, but they both used them.

I'm pleasantly surprised. I think they both did well, but the real story for me is Gov. Palin's performance. She went on the muscle a few times, scored some points, lost others, but overall held her own. Lots of room for growth there.

top topics

join