It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussing conspiracy in your personal life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I must admit its not easy trying to talk to people about conspiracy in personal life, however I?ve been fortunate to come across people who have open me up to the idea that the world isn?t quite what it seems,

So I tend tackle it by listening to peoples to everyday concerns, and give them an example of how the New World order is affecting them,

I will give one example:

Recently in the UK we had the budget as well a programme about the growing problem with Taxation in this country,

So I pointed to them that The governments all over the world borrow money from Private run banks,(The Bank of England is a private run bank, as well as the Federal Reserve in the US)

Therefore the Government borrows the money from the banks, which then has to be paid back WITH interest, and this is then got from EVERYONE who pays tax, so indirectly WE ALL are paying for the BILLIONS of pounds/dollars profits to these banks recently announced in UK,

Royal Bank of Scotland �7billion profits
HSBC �6.8 Billion Profits
LloydsTSB �4.3 Billions Profits

Then I explain to them the Governments can set up a National Run bank which can lend money without making a profit,

President JF Kennedy Issued 'Interest free money' and look what happened to him, as well as Abraham Lincoln he paid Soldiers in the American Civil war with 'Interest free money' look what happened to him.

They then ask WHY???
I say well that?s what we all need to ask,

Then the conversation continues

What I am saying is as long as you have something with which you can back it up, and you believe what you are saying rather than just saying statements, and DONT be afraid, some people might think and say your nuts, but so what just keep going and as long as you can even just get people to think and look a bit further then the quicker things can turn around

GOOD LUCK ALL

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join