It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 Christian proofs of Islamic falsehood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
since my keyboard is broke again, ill get to one point.

'fasting'

this is true to a degree. it is very easy to just say im saved.

but those who do that are protestants.

we too are required to fast during lent ect, and neglecting prayer is considered a sin of laxness to us, so i do agree to an extent about christian protestants easy journey to being saved. christ himself said you
would have to earn heaven through prayer and suffering, thats biblical.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
demijanomeragic.com...

If you didn't already practice a religon, I would find your post interesting.
The fact that you're as brainwashed as any other fanatic instead, makes you pathetic.

I find it most amusing when religous freaks try to battle it out over whose religion is truth. The fact is that they are both arguing to defend a lie.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
You are aware that site was made by a muslim mocking lack of logic in christian arguments.....right?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
He is a Muslim. That's why he started this thread.
A typical load of "my religion is better than yours" bs.

The irony is - these religious types need to be told by other men how to worship gods. They aren't strong enough or clever enough, to work out for themselves who God is or what he's really all about. They take every question against the belief that has been fed to them as an insult and, although it has been proven time and time again that man is fallible and has screwed up so many times with his interpretations, they follow like sheep and answer falsehoods with more falsehoods.

ET3

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So take another fifty points for this one liner. Leveller is right on on this one.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I see it like this: there is truth in Islam and in Christianity as well as deceipts. Islam has much more detication and they do put their beliefs first more often than Christians. In fact, I would probably steer towards Muslim if it weren't for a few things:

1) There are several accounts of Christs death on the Christian side. One account of Christ not dying on the muslim side.

2) Muslims exercise most of their beliefs from one man - Muhammed. Christians believe the words of all of the prophets pretty equally with more importance on what Christ said.

3) Muslim extremists are killing innocent people, instead of those that are really responsible for their grief. In the old testament, battles killed the source.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Ooooohhhhh!!!! More "my religion is better than yours" crap. I had hoped this board had evolved beyond this crap, obviously I was wrong.

I'll try and save you some time, ALL religion is crap. Just follow your heart and you'll be fine, don't follow what some work of fiction written thousands of years ago and in NO WAY reflects your life dominate you.

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
hmmm was I the only one who was laughing while reading those 100 proofs?? Must be my weird sense of humor.

godservant, Muslims believe in all prophets, incl. Jesus whom they consider to be God's creation AND our saviour on judgement day, and consider bible and torah to be holy books. This is what it's written in Qur'an. It is a part of official belief, it is not some vague interpretation. I will quote you the relevant verses if you want.

Christians on the other hand consider ONLY bible to be inspired by God, everything else is a fake and all other religions wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You people took this thread too serious. That page is a joke. It's sarcastic and funny. It wasn't meant to spark up an entire bash fest.

Stupid fools (Leveller) read between the lines.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

demijanomeragic.com...

If you didn't already practice a religon, I would find your post interesting.
The fact that you're as brainwashed as any other fanatic instead, makes you pathetic.

I find it most amusing when religous freaks try to battle it out over whose religion is truth. The fact is that they are both arguing to defend a lie.

Well, isn't that an interesting point...This...fact you speak of. Could you try to put the evidence into simplistic terms so my pathetic freaky mind might be able to understand it? Because if it's as obvious as you say, I've got to be a complete idiot for not having noticed it yet. Maybe the people who told me just used big words, though.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You people took this thread too serious. That page is a joke. It's sarcastic and funny. It wasn't meant to spark up an entire bash fest.

I did read between the lines. And it looked exactly like any one of your other "My religion is better than yours" threads.

Junglejake. The evidence stares you in the face every day. It's so obvious that, although I wouldn't call you an idiot, I would say that you aren't looking hard enough.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Junglejake. The evidence stares you in the face every day. It's so obvious that, although I wouldn't call you an idiot, I would say that you aren't looking hard enough.

Ahh, so there are no words small enough to be able to back up your statement. What stares me in the face every day that proves God doesn't exist? And, based on your arguement, I made a HUGE mistake when I went from an evangelical athiest to a Christian. And I did that because I started looking very hard. But I guess not hard enough. Whoops.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Oh, so it was only meant to be sarcastic and funny? Then it shouldn't be here then should it? It should be over at BTS, we only have serious discussion here so you shouldn't be surprised when it's taken seriously.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Ahh, so there are no words small enough to be able to back up your statement. What stares me in the face every day that proves God doesn't exist?

*cough cough*
Who says God doesn't exist? I didn't.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

Ahh, so there are no words small enough to be able to back up your statement. What stares me in the face every day that proves God doesn't exist?

*cough cough*
Who says God doesn't exist? I didn't.

Sorry, I was thinking of another post someone made when I was typing that. I just went hunting for it, and couldn't find it on this thread. But why are you avoiding my requests? And I'll rephrase it: What stares me in the face every day proving Christianity is wrong?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
only 100? i could think of 1000000000 for both of those false faiths. there is no true religion. all religion is false. religion was invented 1000's of years ago to bring comfort and false "understanding." :shk:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

demijanomeragic.com...

Well you can't really prove Islam is wrong since you can't even prove Christianity or the bible is correct now can you?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   
One word - History.

Firstly, let's get away from the word "wrong". It's entirely possible that you may be one of the few who has interpreted Chrisitanity in a different way to that which the Church feeds it. There are those who believe in the teachings of Christ but recognise the events that surrounded his life have been manipulated. When the Church was first founded, they were put to death as heretics. Early Christianity was forced on it's followers - it doesn't have to be forced now as it's insinuated itself into our conciousness from our earliest days. We are raised with it and it's very unusual to question it. But when you do, you can see some glaring errors and manipulations in it's doctrines.

home.earthlink.net...

home.earthlink.net...

Christianity itself is a pagan religion. There is absolutely no denying this fact, although the Church lies through it's teeth and classes paganism as heretical. It was founded on the basis of some of the greatest and most ancient pagan religions that existed - it's one of the greatest ironies. It's based on Judaism, Egyptian mythology and dozens of religions where ressurections were the main theme. It's doctrines, it's symbols, it's festival dates, some of the rituals it carries out and even some of the buildings where they are carried out, all have been taken from paganism. The idea behind this was to hit as broad a range of worshippers as it could, to strengthen it's power base and give it a chance to spread and take hold. The Church has lied, murdered, stolen and comitted just about every crime known to man to keep up the appearance that it is a unique religion and the only true religion.

www.medmalexperts.com...

www.mystae.com...

Even popes have shown their contempt for their followers and the religion that they have forced on their followers - "It has served us well, this myth of Christ".
Pope Leo X.

www.litjournal.com...

www.worldwideschool.org...

If you wish to follow a Church line then do so - but if you are going to follow it you have no right to criticize anyone else's church - after all, if your church has got it right, it won't need defending will it? My argument comes when people from different faiths start arguing over whose is the better as clearly, it is an argument that no-one can win. Each has to toe the party line, no matter how ludicrous. And each will stick to it, no matter how ludicrous because of dogma. Some will state that dogma is not a valid part of religion, yet every single one of them suffers from it.

www.bharatvani.org...

www.hindu.com...

Why should I care and why should I get involved in this sort of thread? Why defend Christianity from an attack and then seemingly denounce it? Well, the way religions are interpreted and the differences between religions directly affect my every day life. It may look like I'm just an enemy of Christianity, but to me, all religions have the ulterior motive of exerting power over people. They have all lied to and cajoled their followers. To this day, they are the greatest cause of suffering in this world.

www.chroniclesmagazine.org...

www.philosophy-religion.org...

When you have one religion arguing against another you create a very real animosity that overspills into real life. Nearly all of mankind's problems have come about because of differing re-interpretations of God. And the amazing thing is that nearly all of these religions claim that their god stands for peace, love and harmony. And is there any wonder why they cause such harm? Throughout history and even in the present day, most religions can't even agree amongst themselves what is right and what is wrong - you even see Churches who can't agree about fundamental basics within their own authorities about what their beliefs are and how they should be practiced. If even the people controlling the conspiracy don't know what is going on, how can you be expected to learn the truth from them?

www.orthodoxphotos.com...

washingtontimes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> washingtontimes.com...

www.beliefnet.com...

Karl Marx said that religion is the opium of the masses. I disagree and agree. An opiate sedates it's patient whereas religion excites him and causes him to act irrationally, sometimes causing him to carry out acts of utmost cruelty. But opium does also have the ability to stupify and numb the human mind.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
LMAO, what a load of ignorant BS

Christians do not believe Islam is correct because it's not their religion, duh.

I would like to see 100 Muslim proofs of Christian Falsehood, it would be exactly the same,

"10.) ARGUMENT FROM CERTAIN TEACHINGS OF ISLAM

Islam teaches that there are beings that live among us, which we cannot see. They are called Djinns.
I think this is nonsense.
Therefore, Islam is false."

I think they are called Angels in Christianity, same thing.

This is a pointless thread.

EDIT:Okay, the more i look at it, i seem to notice that the "author" acts like it's a joke, why even post this?

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by Wiley]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join