It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

abductions gone wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
do u think its possible that many more of us have been abducted than we know about.

could the procedure normally happen without the individual knowing and that these people that report them somehow have been involved in an abduction gone wrong by somehow waking up in the middle or somthing.

just a question that popped into my head a few mins back. maybe silly but id love to know ur thoughts

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
i don't see why not. after all, the aliens are doing a.....i guess u can call it a "medical" procedure, and there have been tons of cases of ppl waking up during surgery here on earth. i don't see y it's not possible during abductions.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yes maybe but I think it�s not the real aliens that abduct us it�s their high technology machines.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't ever recall being abducted by alien entities, so I'm not sure if it's possible that we are abducted without us knowing about it. I think that people who are abducted would have some feeling of a strange event, marked by physical trauma of some kind, i.e. unusual scars etc.

But, if we never know that we are abducted, then maybe we are attached to a matrix simulation, and that those who are supposedly abducted are the ones who accidentally "wake up" from the aliens' matrix program. Anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
There was someone in America who claimed that over 1 million people have been abducted I read it in a book hes one of them people who regresses (I think thats the word) people. Surely if that many people have been abducted they know everything they need to know about the human body.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Many known abductees are wide awake during abductions which make them terrifying. But some others don't remember them at all yet they have nightmares about alien beings and experimentations being done to them. This is why those people usually go through hypno-therepy to recall those lost accounts of time.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If madmartinez idea (theory) is at all possible the concern then is the magnitude and implications.

Brings to mind the late night commercial, �Do you know where your children are?�

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well, I think it sounds like a great possibility. Makes a good bit of sense also.

j

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I don't know. A few people getting abducted without evidence I can believe, but millions of people every year without anyone making any picture of an UFO abducting someone sounds a bit farfetched. I also fail to see the use of abducting millions of people. No earth experiment uses so many people to test on. A few hunderd is much less risky and would probably give the same result.
How would the aliens know that you're alone so nobody notices you're gone for a few hours?

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I'm sure that if they do notice your gone, they won't have the slightest clue where you've gone after all sources have been checked.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I find the "million" people hard to believe also. You must take into consideration that half of these professed "abductees" are nut-cases, either delusional, or out to get their name in the paper.

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I just hope that, if I wind up getting abducted, I stay awake for it... I'll give those spindly little sumbitches something to probe about

[Edited on 3-25-2004 by Xenographer]

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmartinez
do u think its possible that many more of us have been abducted than we know about.

Let's find out, here's a survey.

www.abduct.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My Theory

I think aliens abduct people and do medical experiments on them so they can clone us because they like to play cads and since they are telepathic, it's pointless to play amongst themselves. Makes sence doesn't it

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by madmartinez

Im pretty sure I havent been abducted since I make it a priority to check my a$$ every morning just in case.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
I just hope that, if I wind up getting abducted, I stay awake for it... I'll give those spindly little sumbitches something to probe about

Yeah and lay an a$$wuppin on the little #s!!

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I think it is totally possible. I never had dreams about little green men or any other fantasy thing when I was a kid, but I do remember one drean in which these little green elf-loking things took me through the wall, and that's all I remember.

If I remember right, alot of the hypno-regression peeps who claimed to have an abduction had no recollection of it and could only bring to mind a dream they had when they were a kid about something similar to what I described. In almost every case like this I believe there were references to a dream where the people were taken 'through a wall' (or the wall became transparent, etc...).

Think about the millions of people who have gone through surgery and have no recollection of it, and the small few that woke up during the procedure. It's totally feesable that millions of people are abducted without knowing it. Really... how many people are brainwashed by TV and don't know it?

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Apparently, according to a supposed agreement, that was all to be the case, in order to "permit" the abductions in the first place.

That they:

1. Wouldn't be harmed.
2. Would be returned to where they were taken.
3. Wouldn't remember the experience at all.
4. Would be on a list furnished to the US govt.

However, it seems that they didn't quite understand humans as much as they thought they did, as some remember. Given that, it does seem safe to assume that indeed, many abductees would NEVER be aware that they were being taken.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Cuz: I have to disagree completely! If that were true, we'd never have to open up another rat, rabbit, mouse, or even human! Learning is an on-going process and experiment!

Ciao - TypeT

Originally posted by Mikomi
There was someone in America who claimed that over 1 million people have been abducted I read it in a book hes one of them people who regresses (I think thats the word) people. Surely if that many people have been abducted they know everything they need to know about the human body.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would assume the ones that went wrong are never returned.

new topics

top topics

join