It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"W"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Coming in October, the greatest work of cinematic fiction will hit the screen. Oliver Stone presents the story of the man, the myth, the legend...the LIAR. Dubyah.

I can only imagine how this movie will spin his career. I wonder if it will go back to his days as barely a C student? I wonder if it will show how he took a country that was once a great superpower and turned it into a broken, struggling country. I wonder if it will include the "flip off" to the cameras before national addresses or when he openly condemned the US Constitution? I wonder if it will include such stupid mistakes as the day he was reading to some kids and his book was upside down?

I wonder. It should be a tale. I wonder if Charlie Brown's teacher and Marmaduke will be in it?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
And the timing for it's release couldn't be better! I can't wait to see it. Like you, I hope they include all of the 'Bushisms' we have come to know! Should be mandatory viewing for all the people who voted for this idiot, especially those who did so because they wanted to have a beer with him! Soon we will be rid of this lame a... I mean duck 'President', and I use that term very loosely!

Link to official site.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You know it's funny to me that someone can make a movie like this bashing a sitting President, and no one has a problem with it.

Yet at the same time, someone can make a movie like the upcoming An American Carol, and people throw a fit.

It's neo-con propoganda! How can this be allowed?

It just strikes me as odd, but then I realize that to liberals, freedom of speech and other rights only belong to those who agree with them.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Have you seen his approval rating lately? Even Republicans are trying to distance themselves from this idiot!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
And that has what to do with anything?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Um, why nobody has a problem with it. Don't you remember writing the post I was replying to?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The GOP didn't even want Bush at the Convention, or Cheney, or anyone from his Administration.

So its no surprise they have no problem with this movie. They think he's an idiot to.

Also, how can you have a problem with the movie? From what I've seen they're only taking the exact words Bush has said and having some else say them.

Like Tina Fey and Palin. They didn't have to change anything, just say what Palin did and people laughed because it's so stupid. Its so bad Republicans say its an insult to Dan Quayle to compare him to her.

new topics

top topics

join