It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Response Team???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Its been more than a year since this thread was opened, and just tonight, I too saw a very similar police-looking care that read on the back, UFO response team. At first i thought it was hilarious, but now am very curious to it all. I live in washington state...and it just doesn't seem sound.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I saw one this morning in Portland Oregon. I thought it was an undercover behind me. He seemed impatient and sped around me and I noticed the "UFO Response Team" across the back.

Kinda laughed about it but then became curious. I googled it once I got to work and was surprised to find out they've been seen elsewhere as well! Maybe it is a hoax... maybe not? There's got to be some sort of explanation out there somewhere.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Couldn't this just be a similar situation to the guys from whatever cable channel that drive all around with TAPS emblazoned on their vehicles?
I'm just sayin'.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Welcome to the Official UFO RESPONSE TEAM blog.We have been in operation for nearly 3 years.We are a privately funded organization.We are currently based in California,Washington,Portland,and Denver. Our main goal is to collect information from individuals who may have had an encounter with any unidentified flying objects. Collecting information about sightings greatly increases our chances to prove that most (if not all) UFO's that are witnessed, are a product of our governments own technology. Please feel free to Leave any comments,or experiences of any sightings.

uforesponseteam.blogspot.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join