It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Response Team???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
People in the Bay Area, and supposedly in other areas, have been spotting what looks like a police car with the words "UFO RESPONSE TEAM" on the back.

Here is a photo:

www.flickr.com...

I just called the San Francisco Police Department and the California Highway Patrol, and both told me that they do not have any sort of UFO division. I asked the lady at the CHP if a police car of any sorts would have a regular California license plate, as the car in the picture posted above has. She said no, their plates are usually exempt.

I am starting to think this is just a case of someone purchasing an old cop car and turning it into a UFO Response Team car.

But... supposedly people in other states such as Washington and Colorado have spotten similar UFO Response Team cars. So what is really going on here? Does anyone have more information about this?

I currently have 3 ideas:

1.) There is only 1 of these cars, in the Bay Area, and it is privately owned by who knows who...

2.) It is some sort of official agency legitimately investigating UFO sightings... or...

3.) It is a government ploy to scare the people into believing that they are worried about UFOs... possibly setting the stage for a false flag invasion.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It looks...

Fake.

Anyone can do that to a car.

Maybe theres someone here who can do a background check on that license plate?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Here is a link I found when doing a google search for UFO Response Team.
Check out some of the wild comments after the article...

blog.brandewinder.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Wasn't there a thread yesterday saying that someone spotted a UFO in northern california??? Could this be related somehow???

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Theres a UFO expo there its most likely advertiseing .................did you not see the banner here?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Ok, we talk about goverment cover ups all the time when it comes to UFO's

Why would they label themselves and drive around?? It just doesnt seem plausible.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

Are there also expos in Colorado, Oregon and Washington?
These are being reported in several states.
Could be a publicity stunt, but it is in multiple states if so.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I live in California. That is a normal civilian license plate, including an orange paid registration sticker.

State and local government vehicles do not have such license plates, and they definitely don't have registration stickers since they don't pay registration.

It will say "CA EXEMPT" on it.

Can we close this thread?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H
reply to post by Diplomat

Theres a UFO expo there its most likely advertiseing .................did you not see the banner here?

Yes, I was aware that there was a UFO convention in the bay area last weekend, but how could a police-looking-car with only the little words "UFO Response Team" be an advertisement for a UFO convention? How would the people that they are supposedly trying to advertise to know what is being promoted?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

I live in California. That is a normal civilian license plate, including an orange paid registration sticker.

State and local government vehicles do not have such license plates, and they definitely don't have registration stickers since they don't pay registration.

It will say "CA EXEMPT" on it.

Can we close this thread?

Why close the thread? I still want to know who is doing this.

You don't have a problem with people going around impersonating some UFO police officer?

Things like this will obviously cause more paranoia, as people are already assuming that these are part of some sort of police UFO division. This would play right into the hands of the elite if they truly are planning to stage a false flag alien attack.

It might even be an organization like MUFON who is doing this, could just be a few individuals having fun, who knows. But whoever it is, they should stop trying to look like official police.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Why close the thread? I still want to know who is doing this.

You don't have a problem with people going around impersonating some UFO police officer?

Impersonating A UFO Police Officer? Does such a thing even exist?

It's just a bit of tongue in cheek fun... sheesh - why all the hoopla? Ya gotta love the 3 UFO stickers on the bumper! Gosh it doesn't even look like a cop car! Lighten up mate

If this thread is now about someone impersonating something that doesn't actually exist - then yes - the thread should be closed to make room for ones that actually concern UFO's & Aliens.

IRM

[edit on 1/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

OK, I understand that this is likely a publicity gag. But until folks are sure, just let people look at it. Maybe more reports will give a better idea of what is up.

Meanwhile, it doesn't seem to be hurting anything in this forum. It is strongly connected to the whole UFO phenomenon. (It says so on the trunk.
)

It may get moved later, but for now it will connect with the right people being in this forum.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Impersonating A UFO Police Officer? Does such a thing even exist?

[edit on 1/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

How do you think I found out about this? From friends of a friend getting all worked up because they thought they saw an official UFO police car. It looks real enough for average people to fall for it.

UFO officers aren't supposed to exist, that is the point of why it is totally misleading to drive around a "UFO Response Team" car dressed up as a police cruiser, because now people who see it will assume that there IS a UFO police division.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think it is a publicity stunt of Robbie Williams who will bring out his next single coming months. He has got his laughs here at ATS and is going back in to his career as a singer (something he IS good at)

anyway that is the only explanation I can think off

[edit on 1/10/2008 by saturnus1962]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Can someone find out what organization this vehicle belongs to? I wonder if its part of Wackenhut, since they employ the cammo dudes....

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
After some poking around i found:

www.thekeyhoereport.com...

At the bottom in comments someone makes reference to having a friend on the police dept that said they were briefed about the cars.

And also:

www.danielkells.com...

Which is article from a person who saw one of the cars and was able to get a picture of the person driving it.

I also found a picture and a reference to the UFO RESPONSE TEAM on the Infectious website. For those that don't know Infectious makes decals for cars amongst other things as an art form ( they have some nice stuff) they dont outright say it is their making, it's just a reference, but figured it was worth noting here.

Aside from that, all the rest are about the same thing, mostly links back to the same picture on Flickr or the the message board thats already been linked in this thread. If I come across anything else I'll post it here

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I live in san francisco and I was just driveing through the tenderloin on Ellis and leavenworth and a speeding black and white police car with side lights and lights in the back window cuts in front of me on ellis and hangs a right onto leavenworth...I was extremely shocked to see ufo response team on the back of the police car, i would of followed it but unfortunately had allready passed the street before my surprise registered. and being san fran. of course the next street is a one way going the opposite direction. any way they were gone by then.
weird. have to love San francisco.
11/23/2009 4:37 pm Siteing at about 4 pm.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Here is a photo:

www.flickr.com...

I currently have 3 ideas:

1.) There is only 1 of these cars, in the Bay Area, and it is privately owned by who knows who...

2.) It is some sort of official agency legitimately investigating UFO sightings... or...

3.) It is a government ploy to scare the people into believing that they are worried about UFOs... possibly setting the stage for a false flag invasion.

What do you think?

Isn't there some internet programme or government info-line where you can check car plates??

Try that, then you might know more.
Can be prank too

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
O.k,,i live in Denver Colorado.Last week i was on my way out of the super market.As i was aproaching my vehicle,i saw one of these units pull into the parking lot.I to was held in momentary disbelief.I aproached the driver when he got out of his car.He told me that "they" were a ligitimate group funded by a private party .They report to sightings of ufo's around the country.He said they interview and take accounts from the witnesses involved.He gave me one of his cards,and it looked ligitamate.I looked them up when i got home,and found several blogs concerning the cars that have been spotted.I have not witnesses any ufo's myself,but i know people report sightings all the time.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i seen this car in san jose it was with two other un marked cars they pulled up to a house on the east side and kicked in the door and brang out a person from the house put him in the back of the car and drove off it was really weird all the team was wearing 632 jackets.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join