It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Critical Mass has been Reached - We are beginning to run the show.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
The illuminati or whomever is drilling our behinds, failed to manifest the 700 billion dollar parting gift they had arranged for themselves. Enough people have awoken enough that their focused rituals and advanced knowledge was not enough to hold back the manifestation of the people. This is our first win in a LONG time. and the first of many to come. Be careful of what you wish for - you'll probably get it!
love
-v

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
People's idea of what the illuminati or "whatever" is kind of nebulous. I don't think you can say for certain that they didn't get what they wanted. What if they wanted the stock market to fall disastrously, plunging the world into desperation and then enacting pre-ww2 style fascist regimes?

Anyway, it's going back up for voting again.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

I don't know, I have a feeling the bailout was only voted against, to enhance the feeling of betrayal, when it get's pushed through anyway.

To create a response, "they" can respond to in any way they see fit.

I don't believe "they" have lost grip, everything's going way too planned.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
We'll see. I'll be very disappointed if it ever passes the House. Like I say in another thread, it's just a cash grab before the collapse - just like the bubble that set it up was. 700 billion will put the illuminati way out in front of the richest slaves when we trade in our dollars for World Money (whatever they're gonna call it). The exchange rate will slam the rich slaves back in their place and the masters will regain some of their lost control. It would be nice to deny them that 700 billion heading into the NWO rounds.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
We Suck! Just a tease was the no vote. Why did I let myself hope? Cause when all else fails hope and faith , if you have them, will stick with you till the very end. Couple o' loyal bitches they are. Indeed.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I'm part of the Illuminati. You sheeple make me sick to my stomach. You're lazy, and ignorant. We deserve to run the dollar down. You obviously don't care about it. Instead of working hard, you stuff your faces with Big Mac's and dull your brains down with Major Network Programming Dramas that ultimately offer you no enrichment for your brains. Soon we will have to feed you to yourselves to sustain life, as you've complacently squandered almost all of the Earth's precious natural resources.

Keep following the heard. We will coral you. When you're ready to be independent and free thinking individuals, perhaps our reign of supremacy will end, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Mr. Nightvision,
Is it really us you are looking at, judging? Or can the honest man see that who you are observing and judging is you?
-v
ps- crack off however you like, but you know it's true.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join