It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No need for a savior

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey I just had a thougt, if you officially have to sell your soul to the devil written in your own blood is it possible that we never needed a savior to begin with? It seems like to me all you have to do is not sell your soul to the devil to go to heaven. Any thoughts?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
interesting idea. someone should try it and report back!

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
ah, but we sell our soul everyday.

the cost of your soul can be drugs, music, sex, anything

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashlar
ah, but we sell our soul everyday.

the cost of your soul can be drugs, music, sex, anything

In other words anything but a pure and sin free life is selling your soul. Like the song says" All the best things in life aren't for free.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I think you have been watching too much late night TV. Signed in blood? Just live right, be a good person, and believe that Jesus died for you on the cross. And for Christ's sake...stay away from the drugs!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Sinful according to who ? The church? Society? Or you personally?

ET3

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My thought? Just more religious BS.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheThinker
Sinful according to who ? The church? Society? Or you personally?

Yeah now there is an interesting thought whats wrong in ones eyes might not be in anothers. Everyone has a little different oppinion on what is cool and uncool. Someone said once that everyone drinks beer in Germany because the water is unfit (don't know if its true), here in the US christians call the consumption of alcohol sin. All the Bible actually says on the matter is to be not filled with wine where in is excess but be filled with the spirit. To me that says I can drink a little bit but not too much. The church though forbids it completely condeming its use to hellfire and brimstone. That and a few other sins I have to question.

new topics

top topics

join