It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the holocaust a fake ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
i never thought that at all jezebel, someone who generalizes a country's people by the previous actions it took because that is just highly ignorant and stupid.

the mayans come in to it because they were genocided too, usa has tried to erase more races than any other country but they're the leaders of the free world so it's alright isn't it now

Jo

posted on Dec, 20 2003 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101
of course the holocaust was faked.
in fact Hitler never even existed, no countrys do outside america its a myth perpitrated by the media and a massive holographic screen built around the continent.

those afghan soldiers you keep hearing so much about? cardboard cut outs opperated by string in studios.

*nod*

"No countries do outside America"

I really love this comment as it is soooo true!
If it is not American or has nothing what so ever to do with America then it either never happened or does not exist.

It is exactly this arrogance that will be there downfall.

Everything about the US reminds me of a modern Roman empire.

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The leaders of 'Zionism' (A political party set up to create the state of Israel) were responsible for offering up millions of Jews to the Nazi murder machine.

THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST - Article by Rabbi Gedalya Liebermann

posted on Jan, 1 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have visited Auschwitz, Birkenau, Sachsenhausen and Ravensburuck two times the last 5 years, and the last time, about 1 year ago I was lucky enough to be travelling with a time witness. The witness was an old communist from Norway who was captured by the Nazis with two of his friends when they where trying to get to Sweden after the Nazis occupied Norway, when he was my age... 19. He sat in both Auschwitz and Sachsenhausen and was the only one of the three friends who survived. He was white and had blue eyes and he could speak German, so he had a much better chance at surviving than most of the other people there.

He told me about the lines and as much of the extermination he witnessed as he could bare to talk about. He explained that when entering Auschwitz, the prisoners where divided into three groups. All the physically weak "sub humans" (Jews, blacks, gays..) and the sick people unable to work where put in one line, all the work able "sub humans" where put in one line and all the Germanic work able people where put in one line. The man if travelled with was in the third line. The first line was sent directly to be exterminated, and he saw this with his own eyes. Some who resisted was shot on site while hundreds at a time where guided to huge buildings, and nothing but smoke ever exited the building again. The other line received special labels and where set to work. The Germanic line was asked to fight with a special force for the nazis instead of being helled in Auschwitz, because they where Germanic looking and in good shape. The man i travelled with declined of course and sat in Auschwitz and Sachsenhausen until he was released by allies at the end of the war.

I know we shouldn't believe everything we learn without asking questions, and I know that a thing like this could very well just be a part of a huge conspiracy, but I believe a holocaust did take place. I believe the nazis exterminated a whole lot of people and I treat this Holocaust as history, not a possible conspiracy.

I really have no idea myself and I can't be sure, but what I felt when I first walked in the main gate of Auschwitz was terrible and quite real. And the tales the time witness told me, and the look on his face when he revisited the camps and told how his years in pain there where, felt real to me. The first year, I visited Dr Mengele's little playroom, and that was by far the most creepy place I have ever been. That part of the tour was closed when I revisited the camps a year ago. I recommend travelling with the white busses and visiting the concentration camps to everyone who have not been there. No matter what your views on Holocaust are.

Sorry about the writing errors and stuff, hehe... im still a bit drunk from yesterday.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
It's really quite sad how many on this board buy into nazi propaganda about the holocaust and world war II, all the while screaming that we are tricked by the media into thinking these people were killed when they were not. I guess they can't get past their racist bias to see the truth though.

posted on Jan, 2 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I'd say it happened.

Didn't 6 million jews die? and I heard Hitler also killed off many gypsie people.

29 million German Nazi died I think and something like 29 million Russian civilians and soldiers died. I want to saw half a million Americans and 1.5 million British... Numbers might not be exact but it's been a while since I looked them up.

I doubt you could fake the holocaust...

My grandmothers brother was in a death camp when he got caught by the nazis.

He took an iron cross off a dead nazi solider a few days before he got wounded, he was unconscious and taken to a german hospital, he woke up a few days later, and couldn't speak a lick of german. I suppose cause of the Iron Cross necklace they figured him to be a German. Needless to say they took him to a camp, he survied it but only because one Nazi officer would drop him food in the dirt, he said he'd drop a potato in the dirt and walk away, but that with out him doing things like that he wouldve most certainly died. The russian freed his camp, well actually the nazis began to abandon it and left the prisoners there to fend for themselves...

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
You're just making this crap up because you have 'feelings', but if you did have you'd stop feeling for something that never happened and remember the recently killed in Iraq, Vietnam, Palestine, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Korea, Cambodia, Laos, The Philippines, Indonesia, Japan, China, Thailand, Lebanon, Libya, Bosnia, Russia, France, Germany, Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Mexico, Honduras, Haiti, Cuba, Colombia, Panama, Grenada, Dominican Republic, Chile, Guatemala, El Salvador, Nicaragua � and the United States of America by US sponsored terrorism and torture. But you want to believe the Holocaust took place. It didn't, revisionists have proven it time and time again, and no one can answer their questions directly.

Why do so many people lie? Those 'witnesses' have thousands of possible reasons, but none of their stories are scientifically verifiable.

Jews and Zionists refuse to answer the facts, so they make laws like thought crimes in Germany and manipulate the law into cases like the Ernst Zundel trials.

If they admitted that the Holocaust was impossible, never happened and was just atrocity propaganda they wouldn't get the largest voluntary transfer of funds and technology in modern history from the Americans, far more than given to Western Europe after World War 2.

Oh well, it's only $13,500,000 a day of your tax dollars. No need to #ing worry.

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by froder]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by [-0.4-]
I have heard from many people that the holocaust never happened..Im not sure what to believe ,and what is accurate..Could someone plz shed some light on the whole situation?

ask the relative of the victims and the survivors and see what they say.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
For the last 60 years the European/Christian world has been beaten over the head about the 'holocaust' and Nazi Germany. What is never addressed is the much larger holocaust committed by Bolshevik Jews like Lazar Kaganovich against Christian Russia following the Russian Revolution. It is a well suppressed fact of history that Communism was exported to Russia by Bolshevik Jews from the Lower East of NYC. Another well guarded secret is that Jewish capitalists like Jacob Schiff actually financed the Bolshevik takeover in Russia. If all the facts were made known about Communist/Jewish atrocities over the 20+ years leading up to the second World War, people would more easily rationalize the backlash of not only the Germans but of almost all of Europe in WWII against Jewry. The virulent, irrational hatred of Christianity by Communism was not a Russian trait but a Jewish one.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
0.4 may just be young...

Exactly! He/she is looking to answers with a question that he/she has been presented with. He/she is searching for answers in order to deny ignorance. Isn't that what we are all suppose to be doing and not flaunting our self proclaimed arrogent intellectual superiority over others that may infact be undiserving of such abuse?

Wake up! Stop feeding your Ego. The world will keep spinning how ever big you think that you are.

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Was the holocaust a fake ?

No

Lock thread?

posted on Oct, 14 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Talk to some of the (still living) American veterans who were in WWII. You'll hear stories about the Holocaust and about what they found when they liberated the death camps.

Agreed. My grandfather was so disturbed by the things he witnessed in world war II that he refused to ever speak of it and refused his medal of honor.

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
FORTY QUESTIONS ON THE HOLOCAUST
(A German Point of View)

1. WHAT PROOF EXISTS THAT THE NAZIS PRACTICED GENOCIDE OR DELIBERATELY KILLED SIX MILLION JEWS?

None. The only evidence is the contradictory testimony of individual "survivors", and no "survivor" claims actually to have witnessed any gassing. There is no hard evidence whatsoever. No mounds of ashes, no piles of clothes, no crematoria capable of doing the job, no human soap, no lampshades made out of human skin, no records, no demographic statistics.

2. HOW DID GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS DIFFER FROM AMERICAN RELOCATION CAMPS WHICH INTERNED JAPANESE AND GERMAN-AMERICANS DURING WORLD WAR TWO?

Except for the name, the only difference was that the Germans interned persons who were a real or suspected threat to the German war effort, whereas the Americans interned persons on the basis of their race or national origin alone.

3. WHY DID THE GERMAN AUTHORITIES INTERN JEWS IN THE CONCENTRATION CAMPS?

Because the Germans considered the Jews a direct threat to their national sovereignty and survival, correctly as it turned out. Jews were overwhelmingly represented in Germany in Communist subversion during the Weimar period. On a per capita basis, Jews were highly overrepresented in government, commercial, and media positions. However, ALL suspected security risks, not just Jews, were in danger of internment once the war broke out.

On March 24th, 1933, international Jewry declared war on Germany and ordered a world-wide boycott of German goods simply because the German government had removed Jews from influential positions and transferred power back to the German people. The boycott order and the Jewish war against Germany were reported in the world print and broadcast media of the time. False stories of German "death camps" were in fact circulated even before the outbreak of World War Two. Therefore the German view of the Jewish people as enemy aliens would seem to have been fully justified.

4. DID SIMON WIESENTHAL ONCE ADMIT THAT THERE WERE NEVER ANY DEATH CAMPS ON GERMAN SOIL?

Yes. In *Books and Bookmen*, April 1975 issue. He claims the gassing of all the Jews took place in Poland.

5. DACHAU IS IN GERMANY. IF EVEN SIMON WIESENTHAL NOW ADMITS IT WAS NOT A DEATH CAMP, WHY DO THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN VETERANS SAY IT WAS?

Because after the Allies captured Dachau (and incidentally murdered dozens of the former staff without trial), thousands of GIs were led through the camp and shown buildings alleged to be gas chambers. This story was later quietly expunged from official Holocaust lore because it became too difficult to maintain in the face of known fact and because Dachau was in the Allied occupation zone where access to the camp was too easy and unrestricted.

En passant, the brief lifespan of the "Dachau death camp" version gave rise to the first critical examination and questioning of the Holocaust myth by historians and by some Allied veterans who noticed discrepancies in what they had seen and what they read in official accounts. It would be many years, though, before this early Holocaust Revisionism gained momentum.

6. AUSCHWITZ IS IN POLAND, NOT GERMANY. IS THERE ANY PROOF THAT GAS CHAMBERS FOR THE PURPOSE OF KILLING PEOPLE EXISTED AT AUSCHWITZ?

No. The "gas chamber" exhibited to tourists at Auschwitz could not possibly have been used to carry out executions; it is far too small and it is not even airtight....

READ THE COMPLETE ARTICLE HERE:
germandefenseleague.com...

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
OF COURSE THE HOLOCAUST IS REAL.
YOU MUST BE COMPLETE IMBECILES FOR THINKING IT COULD HAVE BEEN FAKE. WHY DON'T YOU JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES? TALK TO THE SURVIVORS THAT ARE BRANDED LIKE COWS? THIS IS CRAZY. THIS IS CHAOTIC. SEARCH HOLOCAUST ON GOOGLE IMAGES.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
OF COURSE THE HOLOCAUST IS REAL.
YOU MUST BE COMPLETE IMBECILES FOR THINKING IT COULD HAVE BEEN FAKE. WHY DON'T YOU JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES? TALK TO THE SURVIVORS THAT ARE BRANDED LIKE COWS? THIS IS CRAZY. THIS IS CHAOTIC. SEARCH HOLOCAUST ON GOOGLE IMAGES.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
-Freemason-

You got to be kidding me:bnghd: . israel is a police state
where even the women are forced into the military. Furthermore the caucasian jews are desendents of khazars, a war nation, that raided and killed the people of the islamic towns on the outskirts of the muslim nation. They were the attackers until islam became fed up and they retaliated. You might recall, if you know at all, when the british dressed up as arabs and went out on a killing spree murdering villagers. The Americans dressing up as Natives of this land during the boston tea party or as
people of Nicaragua and killing those people. I don't know how you can blindly believe, unless your totally biased, all the lies israel and the american government throw in your face when they're both obviously screwing you and the rest of us over worldwide. It's like the slave defending the master.

I don't capitalize certain things because capitalization shows respect and i don't respect titles in regards to mentioning murderers of simple people who just want to lead their lives in peace.

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeMason

Are you serious? erratic the Islamic race? You hear yourself talk?? Today we must move past retarded comments like that. Cave men behavior won't get us anywhere. Grow up!

Monk

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Ok first I dont wanna say that the holocaust was a fake but I do believe quz friends of my grandparents told me is that, yes a part of the SS killed jews in concentration camps, and i do wanna say a part, quz number one history is made by the one that wins in this case united states, so what will be better excuse for the united states the nazi kill some 8 million jews
can u really imagine 6 or 8 milllion corpses in europre, and ok some of them where incinirated but come on in that age how could the disspose of that amount of corpses
... My main point is that right now jews are killling palestians like animals,
they are in a country that dont belong to them.
and second how does no one says anything about all the crhistian and catolics that where kill by the jewis comissars in ww2 in russian
kinnda hipocritc I think

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join