It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering Tom Cruise....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
well aslong as your support me, im sticking to my guns. As for the rest, there will be a female appreciation thread coming soon!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Tom was alright for a few years, but he has really been brainwashed to the extreme now, and you have to wonder about his sanity.

It happens. Sad but true.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

I like Cruise in Taps.....and The Outsiders....back when he was a nobody. He was great in Taps blasting away with the machine gun near the end. He barely hard a part in the Outsiders and I think that is what I liked about his part in it.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Actually A Few Good Men is on my Top 10 list of great Films! (I just love the Courtroom Scences!)

Hey, I remember waking up during that scence.

Rush

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don’t know what would give Tom Cruise the motivation to grace us with his acting anymore - after the public went ape on him for the simple act of jumping off a couch on Oprah?? Tom is an intelligent, gifted actor, who imo has a lot of valuable things to say off-screen. It’s unfortunate so many people get caught-up in the fad of hating who they’re told too.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by sexysadie]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I watched part of the last samurai last night, it was...well it was tom cruise so i guess its acceptable. He should have been in oceans 11 as far as i reckon

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join