It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
What he's progressively revealing, in usual cryptic Reinhardt fashion, is that he's figured out a predictive algorithm to determine uptrends and downtrends in the market. He's not prognosticating the end times, just the next economic trend.

Now, yes, things may get messy in the States pretty soon, but as he points out time and time again, it wouldn't be the first nation-wide bankruptcy in world history (nor the first nation-wide famine, if it comes down to that).

His Feb 9 prediction was re: the $800bn stimulus package which included a substantial amount of the moo-lala going toward bringing American medical records infrastructure up to fiber-optical speed; his recent update was to compare recent strife in Mumbai to his Jamestown story from a while back.

I interpret that as, roughly: in ten years America will be able to outsource medical diagnoses to India -- which we'll need to do for the Boomer generation who will be in dire need of care after SocSec and their 401Ks die in a fire.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
People want to feel that someone somewhere can makes sense of the world which confuses them. During times of crisis the visits to Psychics rise.
This is no different.
Save your money for food or clothing.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hi, can someone tell me what Reinhardt means by ''31 days To Go''.

2nd Line!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
Hi, can someone tell me what Reinhardt means by ''31 days To Go''.

2nd Line!

it's a countdown to the next legatus meeting

more chat about reinhardt here

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Hey if you go to the site, the archives are opened up til tomorrow.

He has interesting things in the first one.

It seems he implies that someone big will be getting handcuffed in Sept. of his archives.... did he know in advance about Madoff on Dec. 15th, I would like to know what color tie Madoff had on at the time. He says the person arrested will have a "yellow" tie on.

Interesting things. check it out.... closed tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Can you post a new link, that one dosen't seem to be working.

Has Reinhardt predicted anything new recently?

Tsom87

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
he has a # load of information on his site now. Someone needs to interpret it and put it into understandable format.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Can someone who know's how to read this guy information he's givin out interpret it please. I have tired my best, i just aint clicking.

If someone want to earn a few points they should start up a thread interpreting what this guy is saying.

Tsom87

posted on Apr, 16 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well good ol' Reinhardt is back at it. Looks like he's putting more content on the free ec.com page. I thought this graphic was pretty interesting:

756 million in profitable legal fees from Enron? No wonder corruption is the new ethics. The more I read this guy's stuff, the more I realize that lawyering and accounting are literally modern day snake-oil salesmen. The best accounting firms are double-book-cooked and handsomely rewarded for that. There is a whole 'nother playing field and the average people are the dupes. Where else could money launderers make 756 million in such a short period of time? Thanks corruption!

Also, R's got some naughty bits up there so don't visit ec.com if you are offended by the female form. I'm kinda middle-of-the-road on Reinhardt, and had given him up as a chump when he shut down the free stuff, but anybody can change and giving away truth like this is globally important. The graphics with the electronic voting machines in India are truly priceless.

[edit on 16-4-2009 by smallpeeps]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
According to reinhardt is something in the markets going to happen on monday then?

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceMonkeys

He used to count down on his public site, but stopped recently. I don't see the counter anymore so perhaps he is making a correction in his prediction, or just upping the suspense level.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well whats going to happen...anyone body know? I have tried reading it but i just can't connect the dots.

tsom87

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

There's an event May 6-8. So that would mean another market crash by monday. If he's right.

BTW, what was 747? The Wellcare raid?

[edit on 5/9/2009 by eldard]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Do you know if he's ever been wrong before?

Tsom87

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A while back, he predicted Dow 2800 by Juneish

and you are right, he's been doing a count down for 05/11 which is the day after Legatus event.

Reinhardt believes this group Legatus controls big events in the world that may effect the market.

Keep in mind that someone on ATS did do analysis with every Legatus event date and DJI and found there is no correlation (except for the last 2).

His site now states "the storm has arrived"

Only time will tell, for now I don't see anything on the news. I hear a lot of fear about the USD but that's been going on for a while. Time will tell.

Last one was on 02/09/09 and nothing happened on 02/09/09, but the next day 02/10/09, Geithner talked about a new stimulus plan and that made the market fall quite a bit.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by kenji4861
Keep in mind that someone on ATS did do analysis with every Legatus event date and DJI and found there is no correlation (except for the last 2).

Not exactly (as far as I know). The poster simply pointed out that the market moves even if there's no meeting. Which neither proved nor debunked anything. Except maybe affirming his own peace of mind.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

He was. Mildly. He predicted that markets would move up (or was it down?) but the opposite happened. There's was no meeting in this case.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
wow ive just checked his site, see the stock market chart he's just put on there? Does this mean today is the start of another downturn?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Where is the storm that the Nostradamus of the financial systems has predicted? Where is that massive sell off? How can this be? Didn't Legatus meet last weekend?

Seriously, how can anyone take Reinhardt seriously at this point? He got lucky once. He is still a fraud.

Let's stop wasting any time on his nonsense.

EDIT - Here is really what R is about:

if you wish to subscribe to reinhardt’s journal at enterprisecorruption.wordpress.com... send an email with the words “i wish to subscribe” to [email protected] * the cost is $720.00 ($2.00 @ day) for a 54-week subscription

[edit on 14-5-2009 by Night Watchman]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

Actually he got lucky a few times.

Sept. 15
Oct. 6th
February 9th (or 10th)
The Wellcare raid
May 11...
some others...

top topics