It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MOFreemason
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

I was trying to figure out what the "I told you so" meant, considering nothing had happened yet.

Arrogance? Or does he REALLY know something we all don't????

About a week or so ago, R stated that there would be meetings this weekend, and to pay attention to the "meetings" which were to occur. Meetings beyond the Legatus gathering.

I believe that's what he means by "I told you so" in this instance.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by chasm

Thank you chasm for the response. Not sure if I've been living under a rock, but I was unaware of this Reinhardt...despite visiting ATS daily too.

Thanks again...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
For those of you wishing to play catch up, here are three videos that have been posted on you tube in the last couple of hours.

This guy gives an easy-to-follow foundation for the feb 09 prediction based on reinhardt's site.

Part 1

Part 2

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by liketoknow

Just a creepy thought regarding this referenced video:

I wonder if/how deeply the State of California, its cities and/or counties, and/or its Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS) is invested in one or more of those Synthetic CDO's?

There has been an usually difficult time meeting the State's budget requirements, coinciding with the whole economic boondogle facing the nation (and the rest of the world as well).

I wonder if, perhaps all the supposed "negotiations" in the hierarchies of the State governemt haven't been about hammering out a budget, but merely a "show" for the public as our legislators try to come to grips with the true collapse of the CDO market?

As one of the world's largest economies, the economic collapse of California would have ramifications not just for the US, but for the entire globe.

I just find it extremely interesting that:

-Rinehart's predictions regarding the Legatus forum, which is schedulled to end Feb. 06, 2009 predicates a "major" event sometime between Feb 09-13

- President Obama's Economic Stimulus package is schedulled for release Feb 09, 2009.

-The California State Legislature has made mention of having a possilble budget "solution" ready for a vote during this same week.

Just too many vectors pointing in the same direction to be comfortable.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Did the Vatican and friends have a falling out with the House of Saud?

And did this piss off Bin Laden aka EL KIDA ?

Did GB the first help mend this a bit and then his son fcked it up?

And did a whole lot of House of Saud money end up at the Vatican?

How invested was Enron with the House of Saud?

How invested is the House of Saud in the Caspian Region?

We know that Enron and EL KIDA had deep ties...that much is fact.

We know that the House of Saud "CIA" contacted the Taliban and others for Enron on behalf of the US goverment and that Enron went tits up because of something that took place with the deal in the Caspian Basin and 911 is payback/coverup of part of that deal.

I still do not understand how Israel fits into the picture thanks to R I get that the House of Saud and the Vatican have some money/power problems between them.

I am paying attention to the Priest Holocaust denier dealy.

[edit on 7-2-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Erik Reinert’s Reality Economics group has appeared to spark a renewed interest in the trade and deficit economy.

Several years ago, Mr. Reinert and others studied and made comments on various 19th-century writings of American national economists. Most of these writtings concluded, that after time, the result would be a chronic trade and payments deficit which builds up and causes major problems.

Although the type of studies Mr Reinert reviewed is no longer taught in schools it appears that he has been sucessful, at least to some extent, in renewing interest in the studies.

For those who study economics, you learn about important dates and associations. October is an important month because all farm reports, bank reports, housing reports are complete and we close the balance book for the year. (Note Economic problems are normally exposed in October.)

Economic dates are important let's take the dates Feb 9-13. This is the dates were the Gov't is going to finance the bail out via selling debt on the open market to other countries.

Which is more importand knowing about Mr. Reinert or digging and learning about they way the country operates?

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
ok one more time:
1. constition "All Men Freedom" deal
i. all men part of deal fullfilled with Obama
2. We the "PEOPLE" (u know i will be ur God u will be etc..)
3. Constitution Covenant now done deal (EVERLASTING)

1. sept 15 MarketCrash --> Trumpets/Rosh Hashana->a day when stock of all of IHS Creation is SCRUTINIZED (BLEW IT BIG TIME)
2. You think it is just a game? over and over this and that in and out round and round up and down (sorry its not a game)
3. The following realities are real:
i u
ii. me
iii us
4. the serpent now eats its tail
5. the dragon attacks from above (well ya, guess who's comming to dinner, and someone has to clear the way announcing the arrival)
6. laughing spreads HIS wings
7. WHO IS THE MAN??? (See sept 15)
8. Interesting -->tomb--> chevron oval ,,house of oval??ohh ya "slaps side of head" OVAL office lol
9. AND WHY IS DIESEL NOW MORE EXPENSIVE THAN GASOLINE??????

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Very strange. If you look currently on his website he displays the numbers 6 4 6, this is the area code in New York City.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by chasm

Originally posted by MOFreemason

I was trying to figure out what the "I told you so" meant, considering nothing had happened yet.

Arrogance? Or does he REALLY know something we all don't????

About a week or so ago, R stated that there would be meetings this weekend, and to pay attention to the "meetings" which were to occur. Meetings beyond the Legatus gathering.

I believe that's what he means by "I told you so" in this instance.

Here's yer "other" meetings...

IMF Says Advanced Economies Already in Depression (Update1)
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Very strange. If you look currently on his website he displays the numbers 6 4 6, this is the area code in New York City.

....as in 6 out of 6.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by liketoknow

liketoknow,

I am new to the discussion and site. The videos you posted above were what got me to his site and then this one. I have only been able to find two cached pages from R's site in addition to his post today. I'm curious if he actually said, or rather implied, this was what was going to happen (the synthetic CDO's and subsequent panic in the markets) or if this is an inference by the guy on the video?

Thanks. =)

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Would this "fit" into yer reasoning?

EXCLUSIVE: Cyber-Hackers Break Into IMF Computer System
www.foxnews.com...

Satyam Computer Services Ltd. was the company that supplied/maintained the software for the World Bank/IMF/WHO/ect

Yet Another Scandal for 'India's Enron'
www.foxnews.com...

Notice 'India's Enron'...doesn't Reinhardt carry on about 'Enron' quite alot? Coincidence??? The intrusions were back in Sept-Nov...isn't that around the time he made his prediction???

[edit on 2/8/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hx3_1963
Would this "fit" into yer reasoning?

EXCLUSIVE: Cyber-Hackers Break Into IMF Computer System
www.foxnews.com...

Satyam Computer Services Ltd. was the company that supplied/maintained the software for the World Bank/IMF/WHO/ect

Yet Another Scandal for 'India's Enron'
www.foxnews.com...

Notice 'India's Enron'...doesn't Reinhardt carry on about 'Enron' quite alot? Coincidence??? The intrusions were back in Sept-Nov...isn't that around the time he made his prediction???

Its funny u mention this. I was thinking the same thing when I watched those videos saying Reinhardt was a hacker....maybe him and his hacker buddies have a way to make this stuff happen. I dont know I just want to see if he calls it...if he does we will debate reasons later...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I'm probley off on this but, I think someone got/is still getting a "peek" at some info at World Bank/IMF and knows a world of trouble is brewing.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
FYI the NY Times article from a few minutes ago...release of bailout plan pushed until Tues...

February 9, 2009
Bailout Announcement Pushed Back to Tuesday
By SHARON OTTERMAN

With Congress wrangling over the details of the $800 billion-plus stimulus package, the Treasury Department said on Sunday that it would cede the political stage to those negotiations and delay until Tuesday the rollout of the Obama administration’s multibillion dollar plan to assist the nation’s troubled banking system.

Treasury Secretary Timothy F. Geithner had been scheduled on Monday to present the broad outlines on how his department would spend remaining $350 billion of the bailout funds approved last year by Congress. Instead, economic officials “will be working and consulting with the senators throughout the day,” the Treasury Department said in a statement.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Its also a way to say six for six.... Meaning I was right six for six times!

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I too noticed the area code connection.
Did you consider what he meant WAS Six FOR SIX ....NOT SIX FOUR SIX???
I believe he is bragging... He then say I have 7 8 and possibly 9....

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blackopsman

bump de bodonkodonk

2nd line

I wonder if my niece will still have a job at AFLAC next week?

AFL - AFLAC Incorporated (NYSE)
21.80 -1.31 (-5.67%) Feb 6 4:02pm ET
Open: 23.20
High: 23.75
Low: 20.28
Volume: 22,668,500
Avg Vol: 9,907,000
Mkt Cap: 10.17B

At the end of December, we owned a total of 9.1 billion in perpetual debentures at an amortized cost. Of that amount 6.5 billion or 72%, were upper Tier II securities. Upper Tier II securities are more debt like than Tier I and are senior to Tier I securities, preferred shares and common equity. Tier I securities amounted to 2.6 billion at amortized cost at the year-end, have more equity characteristics, but are still senior to common equity. They are generally senior to preferred shares as well, but that depends on individual security, the insurers capital structure and the regulatory jurisdiction of the insurer.

It's very important for you to differentiate between upper Tier II and Tier I securities. They are not the same and they carry different risks. Most of the hybrids we own are yen- denominated and long-dated instruments that we purchased to support Aflac Japan's policy liabilities. At the end of the year, the unrealized loss on our perpetual debentures was $1 billion, compared to loss of $475 million at the end of September. About $760 million of that loss is at the end of December is attributable to the Tier I instruments.

However, the stronger yen also contributed to the unrealized losses on the hybrid holdings. Since the end of the year, pricing is lower for hybrids. However, upper Tier II securities have declined less than Tier I securities. Again, this illustrates why it's important to differentiate between the two categories since this is exactly what the market is doing. I should also note that in the last week pricing has actually improved somewhat for Tier I instruments.

Well I guess it all depends on the currency.

The prospect of the United States defaulting on its debt is not just likely. Its inevitable, and imminent.

The regulatory black holes into which sanity and reason disappear on a daily basis are soon to collapse under the mass of their sheer size. The circle jerk going on among G7 governments has to end – the steady advance of gold, even in the face of a managed price, exposes the real value of the U.S. dollar, as opposed to its apparent value expressed in the dollar index.

Is 2009 the year that the United States formally defaults? And with that, will the dollar collapse and be rolled back ten for one or more?

There are a lot of reasons to support that theory. To Wall Street economists, such an event is heresy and therefore unthinkable. Yet Wall Street is the very La-la-land that bred the idea of a perpetually indebted nation in the first place.

Number one among the indicators favoring this scenario is what is happening in the U.S. Treasuries auction market.

Last Thursday, an $30 billion auction in five-year notes failed to stir the interest of traditional primary dealers. The auction itself was saved by an anonymous “indirect” bid.

Buyers are discouraged by the prospect of what is expected to amount to $2 trillion total issuance for the full year of 2009. The further out the maturities on notes, the more bearish the sentiment towards them. The only way to entice buyers is through the increase in yields.

www.midasletter.com...

[edit on 8-2-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

The way Insurance stocks are taking hits/downgrades lately AFLAC might want to find a Poultry Market with a good Butcher near their Headquarters!

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join