It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSfan
reinhardt said..."I would not wait until Monday October 06 2008 to think about selling risky holdings.I would think Wednesday, Oct 01 2008"

Did he happen to clarify which holdings are risky holdings? Or are all holdings to be considered risky?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Enough of the personnal sniping and baiting. Debate the facts and stop insulting other members.

Consider this a warning.

gallopinghordes
forum mod

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The sad thing is this...

Whether you believe that Reinhardt is right, wrong, military, dress circle or crackpot (ill even throw in prophet), anyone that is arguing about this is kinda missing the point.

While R focuses on the sharemarket and has purportedly prophetic foretelling of major movements, reading between the lines only tells us this - people are scared. People want to grasp hold of something that lets them feel any amount of control when they are scared - be it belief in god, a financial profit (oops I mean prophet) or pragmatic explanations of the physical universe.

Whether his predictions come true or not, the facts remain the same. We are all controlled by our financial system, our financial system is currently under stress (worldwide)... its no far stretch to see somethings gotta give soon.

Dave

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by daptodave

Whether his predictions come true or not, the facts remain the same. We are all controlled by our financial system, our financial system is currently under stress (worldwide)... its no far stretch to see somethings gotta give soon.

Dave

Absolutely dead on and I apologize for my rather significant part in what has become an embarrassing thread. You're right. Reinhardt is not the issue here it is the state of the world economy...which is clearly unhealthy to say the least.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by daptodave

Dave

Absolutely dead on and I apologize for my rather significant part in what has become an embarrassing thread. You're right. Reinhardt is not the issue here it is the state of the world economy...which is clearly unhealthy to say the least.

except reinhardt picks the precise date up to 18months in advance.......

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

Dare I say, "So What?" Must mean he doesnt need financial advisers! Wouldnt want to pay those commissions anyway...

One thing you might have missed was that he isnt predicting the exact movements. He's having a decent crack at predicting major movements - all power to him... wish I could pick it like him - Id retire.

Im not taking a shot at him (far from it - i find what he has to say fascinating)... i just fail to see how it has relevance to our day to day lives beyond the bourse.

Dave

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Heard the fed has raised the ante by pumping in anoother 900 BILLION into the credit crunch. Could this not be used to buy up the stock in large quantities of solid companies in the DOW to shore up the losses for the day?

I mean buying say 100,000 shares of Coca-Cola or 100,000 shares of Google, or Apple doesn't seem like much of a risk long term. And since it's only a promise on paper by the govt, no great loss if they don't make money because they can just print more to cover the losses.

Anybody know for sure this is or isn't going on?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
g'day dave. wasnt having a shot at you mate.....hey, us aussies gotta stick together. there aint enough of us!!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ok so i wanted to put this in some kind of perpesctive. and since i know most don't follow the stock market everyday i went back and seen what has been happening in just the last 30 days. the results are below

9/8 285.87
9/9 -284.00
9/10 35.01
9/11 169.27
9/12 -7.33
9/15 -498.86
9/16 153.40
9/17 -446.92
9/18 410.68
9/19 360.93
9/22 -379.73
9/23 -161.52
9/24 -24.85
9/25 194.89
9/26 124.09
9/29 -774.17
9/30 478.42
10/1 -16.33
10/2 -342.67
10/3 -158.71
10/6 -369.88

and a chart

reinhardt never said the crash was going to be on 9/15. he didn't even say "crash in sept" he agreed with the poster above him HERE

Reinhardt does say

and the negative news that will move the market downward should occur
Sept 15

The simple fact is the people that are discrediting him are basing it off a misinterpretation of what he said by members here on ATS.

And if you look at the chart i posted here along with the market closing break down i did you will see that what he did claim is right! the negative news that will move the market down should occur on 9/15.

Remember what happened on 9/15? Lehman bros. freddie and fannie AIG WAMU all went down around the 15th or shortly after.

whether he is a snake oil salesman or not i do not know. But it does look like he has inside info at the very least! I'm not going to tell anyone they should or shouldn't believe the guy that's your choice. i am going to suggest that you listen to him with an open mind and research for yourself what he says.

And those that say there wasn't a crash on the market. your wrong the crash is on going its not a rapid fall to the bottom but its a roller coaster ride to the bottom. We've been on the roller coaster since this time last year. don't believe me got to any finical site and look at the dow charts for the last year

EDIT to add: between 9/9 and 10/6 the market is down 1559.23. i would say that is a crash!

[edit on 10/6/2008 by Mercenary2007]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
We'll find out about Reinhardt tomorrow. I think he's a fraud, and tomorrow will show just that. He just got lucky.

If he had any real information, it would have been removed by the feds.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
And you know his site is password protected now right?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I have called Reinhardt a fraud, but that was more of a point I was making to the mood of the thread at the time. I think I should rephrase what I said to... Reinhardt may be telling you the perfect truth, but it is not JUST him!
Spooky thought, and speculative in nature (but aren't all of these things?)... Here goes. If I'm planning martial law and an ORCHESTRATED economic collapse, I'll use one to further the possibility of success in the other. They go hand in hand, after all.
After the economy goes down how do you impose martial law and confuse the masses? ... How about this? You ask everyone to turn in the people that "knew" about this and label them terrorists?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

i guess that make me a terrorist since i've connected most of the dots here lately.

R's "predictions are just a piece of the pie but when you take his piece and fit it with the crash yes crash of the market over the last 30 days.

banks going belly up, the fed and treasury wanting and getting unprecedented power,

the threat of martial law to congress by the president if they don't pass the bail out bill,

the rumor of a bank holiday that will last between 1-2 weeks. because the media has kept quiet the run on banks since the 15th.

the rushing to get a bailout bill passed even when 80+% of the american public doesn't want it,

Giving the money to the same firms that created this mess and then hiring the very same people that created the mess to now fix it.

Not putting the money in the hands that will actually use it to help the credit markets. they should have given that money to the states, the home owners, and then the taxpayers, not the crooks!

R speaks in riddles, i can see the reasoning in that. lets say he is someone on the inside, if he came right out and spilled the beans he'd be dead the next day. If you wrap your message up in a riddle and force the listener to use his brain and research to get the answer he's off the hook. as its the listener that's forming the answer whether its right or wrong is yet to be seen.

until today i wasn't really keeping track of the market, why should i? i don't have any money tied up in it anymore. But when i looked back at the charts for the last month then 3 months and then 6 months then 1 year 3 years its started making sense. and the dots started to fall in line, then you add in R's "predictions" and the dots fall faster in line.

They say hindsight is always 20/20 the reason we couldn't see that the market is really crashing as we speak is we are living in the moment. we don't look at what happened yesterday or the days before until something makes us look. Unless i wasn't doing some research on some of the riddles R has given us i wouldn't have went back and looked at what exactly the market was doing before the 15th and what it has done after the 15th.

We all hear on the news the dow closed up or down but do we pay attention to what the dow closed at yesterday or even last week, let alone what it closed at for the last month.

PS: anyone know if R is giving out passwords to his site again and if he is how do i get one? SOmeone u2u me the details please.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercenary2007

I'm actually with you 100%. If you had read my initial post on this topic, I've been following his story for more than two weeks now. He appears to be ABSOLUTELY spot-on! The information is astounding! But as I've said, it is too deep for one man. Yes, this is a market manipulation game. Yes, these events happen on PARTICULAR dates, for one reason or another.

But the question is what he tells everyone else! On his website, like you said, he speaks in riddles.
However, if you google search his clues, as people here HAVE, you get the results that drive home the point everyone ELSE is making about him, two or three layers removed from what he initially said!
This is a VERY web savvy self creating prophesy! EXTREMELY user sensitive.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I personally think he's found a formula to link events within cycles of time, I've tried to do this in the past using the Mayan Calendar to try and determine future events but it's difficult. But you'll notice that he always says things like "It's no coincidence that event A happened this date and event B happened this date. Another tool to use is the timewave zero program developped by Terrence Mckenna.

Here's some information out of my Mayan Calendar book written in 2004. The author made his own predictions based on what happened in past cycles

For example Night 5 of the Galactic cycle, which we are currently in (November 19 2007-November 12 2008) is the god of darkness. God of Darkness always means destruction. Usually death of an old conciousness. The last 5th night occurred from 1932-1952 (Trying times).As an aside I was listening to that Naomi Wolf interview today and she was saying that we are living in the equivalent of February 1933.

Here's what he predicts about this 5th night and follwing 6th day.

Night 5 - Nov19'07-Nov12'08
"Deep crisis for global materialistic culture; destructive reaction;"Armageddon"; European Union and Germany in center of drama."

Day 6 - Nov 13th'08-Nov7th'09
"Renaissance of advanced unifying thesis; tense coexistance of East and West and between new spirituality and the remnants of the global materialistic power.

So this guy essentially compared cycles of time tracked by the mayans to make predictions of the future based on events that happened in the past during the same cycle. So my theory is that Reinhardt figured out a formula and then worked backwards against history to connect patterns.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'll go a step further!
Considering the folks who would like to hold Blossom Goodchild to task and tell people to wait until the 15th of October to hear what she says (although as I have hopefully proven in another thread, Goodchild is a complete fraud) I'll go out on a limb and risk eating my own hat on cam for you folks if ANYONE goes to Reinhardt's "meetup" and hears ANY of this type of info FROM HIM admittedly!

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Jay-in-AR]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

Ok at the risk of sounding like a idiot I am going to ask for a little help. I couldnt get or didnt know how to get a password for the site so I used the googled cached version. Now what on earth is this guy talking about, from what I can try to put together it seems big and interesting. A little background or explanation please. And is there any way to get a password for the site??
Cheers guys

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR

i have a feeling that Blossom Goodchild is a fraud and is only in it to make a buck. And i'm interested in seeing what she says on the 15th as well.

Like you i have been watching this Reinhart guy for a couple weeks now waiting for one of his predictions to come back and bite him. so far they haven't.

Someone put words in his mouth here on ATS and the people that are screaming he's a fraud have been jumping all over R for it when it wasn't R that said it.

This thread has been very useful because like you said its to much for just 1 person to figure out what he's trying to say But between all of us we are connecting the dots and seeing the big picture.

And i think the people that are screaming he's a fraud are seeing the big picture and they don't like what they are seeing, or they are scared to admit they could have been wrong.

i know me and you are getting on the same page so to speak, we have different ways of getting there one day we all will see the truth whatever it may be. until them we all need to keep working the problem people

IS R a snake oil salesman that is yet to be seen people. if you say he is then the burden of proof is on you to convince the rest of us that either believe him or are on the fence about him.

reply to post by DeadforDayz

i don't think he is using a formula, i honestly think he is either on the inside or he is being fed by someone on the inside.

The problem i have with the timewave zero thing is its open to the persons interpretation for one and two how many times has it been wrong compared to how many times its been right.

And where are the wrong predictions? do you really think they would keep the predictions that were wrong online for people to see. And it also doesn't give a specific event, or really a day, again its up to the persons interpretation. Show me real proof that it predicted a specific event before hand and i'll consider its possibilities.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
What if "meet up" means "round up?"

How about internet meet up? what is this thing for anyway? Just don't use your cell phone with any RSS feed or an air knife will nail you. They're tagging us like fish.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

I think you're starting to get what I'm on to. Like I said, if anyone goes to his "meetup" and can get him acknowledging himself with witnesses, I'll eat my hat.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join