It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

I would call the 800 point drop a disaster yes. I would call the 900 billion artificially injected by the FED a mistake. And I would call you Night Watchman either a jealous person envious of someones excellent economic insights OR I would call you a catholic spook doing your best to discredit someone who could potentially be seen as a threat you and your employers.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

Originally posted by justyc

!! Strong Suggestion !!
Start Hunting The Witches..
.. before the witches
.. start hunting you.

ummm . . . . martial law is just around the corner?

We need to go after them before they go after us

That is what I get from it . . .

[edit on 6/10/2008 by xxpigxx]

THIS, posts like THIS are why I so take exception to people like Reinhardt. We need to go after them before they go after us?

WTF is this, Red Dawn??

Get a grip people.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite

I would call the 800 point drop a disaster yes. I would call the 900 billion artificially injected by the FED a mistake. And I would call you Night Watchman either a jealous person envious of someones excellent economic insights OR I would call you a catholic spook doing your best to discredit someone who could potentially be seen as a threat you and your employers.

The Dow didn't close 800 points down. Facts are an ugly thing sometimes junior.

The Fraud was wrong. He predicted a major event and it simply didn't happen. He was wrong on 9/15 and he is wrong on 10/6.

He is a fraud and you are...well, I think it's pretty clear what you are.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
hey watchman...........reinhardt was right again......hahahahaha.

just because you find you need to do some research and use your brain to decipher reinhardts work, doesnt mean what he says isnt worth considering..

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Wow you need an ignore because what you have to say is just pointless dribble.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSfan

just because you find you need to do some research and use your brain to decipher reinhardts work, doesnt mean what he says isnt worth considering..

Please show me how 300 point drop in the stock market is a MAJOR DISASTER!!!

Please. You and your band of nitwits are beyond boring at this point. You are so sad I can't even find it in me to laugh at you anymore.

I hope you find your way before he totally screws you over.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
yes. notice watchman gets personal when he is suffering and struggling to hold his position........id say he is overweight and unfit. he is easily stressed...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Please. You and your band of nitwits are beyond boring at this point. You are so sad I can't even find it in me to laugh at you anymore.

So the dow closing below 10k in over 4 years is not a disaster? Today was the biggest drop since 1987.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
If I remember correctly reinhardt said that something will happen to the market between the 6-10 of Oct 2008. He also said that is hard to predict when they will make the move.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
reply to post by stikkinikki

So you saw the photo too? I could not remember the name but yes he had a photo of that too. THe commie hunter whats his name? McAurther right?

You'll have to forgive me... The 50s and 60s were a bit before my time.

McArthur? Well that explains why you are so taken in by R. There are such things as history books. I mean, I wasn't around during WWII but I know who Hitler was.

Wow.

I think his name was McArthy hence the term, "McArthyism."

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

yes. notice watchman gets personal when he is suffering and struggling to hold his position........id say he is overweight and unfit. he is easily stressed...

I am not saying I agree with Night Watchman or agreeing with him, but certainly with this post you are showing quite a double-standard.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I would like to suggest to Reinhardt that he has an audience now. He has our attention, now what do we do? Predictions are one thing, but we need direction. Reinhardt so far is just being a doom prophet. Some of us have nothing to lose, others of us have children and family to protect. Others of us panic and fret and take these horrible predictions literally. Enough with the riddles and cryptic messages. Who do we go after? Where do we need to throw the spanner to stop the machine? Myself I am more than willing to be proactive but we have nothing but our fate dictated to us. I believe it can be changed, if we stop playing these games. Reinhardt is obviously an intelligent man, but hiding behind puzzles is cowardly.
The peasants are getting restless.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
hehehe....im not overweight....

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSfan

This is getting too off topic... but as you put it, "you are getting personal."

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

You honestly don't think you are smart enough to bait me do you?

If you want to convince yourself that a 300 point drop in the stock market is the major event Reinhardt predicted, then that's fine.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdub85

So the dow closing below 10k in over 4 years is not a disaster? Today was the biggest drop since 1987.

Disaster? No. It's not. Certainly it was a very bad day for Wall Street but he was predicting some Earth shattering event. It didnt happen. That's all I'm saying.

See, he can't be wrong because you all are standing by ready to stretch the truth and make excuses for him.

Are you in the stock market? Did you sell everything you had last Friday?

Hey maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm blind to the truth. I'd be most interested in hearing some of our people here who aren't Reinhardt groupies. Are you all willing to say his prediction was correct?

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Night Watchman]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Lets see:

On most days an interday 800pt drop is called a catastrophe even when the close is only -370.

Please note that Microsoft seperated from both the Dow and Nadaq for percent loss almost immediately then traceked relative to Nadaq but failed to recover at the same rate when Nasdaq did. Overall sale Puts and Calls for MSFT closed, I believe, about 5% lower than the Nasdaq Index in relative losses.

Iceland essentially failed as an economy today, which is being ignored by mainstream news in general. In addition to the halt on trading at their national market, its native banks were effectively nationalized by a sweeping mandated restructuring to re-patriate foreign funds. In the meantime a 2.5bil loan from Nordic banks is expected to be used to continue commercial credit lines required to import food which is now being hroded by residents because stores can no longer afford to buy food to import.

After the close, BOA announced an unexpected 68% drop in profit and cut its dividend causing after market trades to again plummet, in particular BOA stock falls heavily.

Rumor floated in mid afternoon of a late day 1% rate cut by the fed is said to have driven late day pullback, which becan to fail shortly before close on realization that no rate cut would be announced that day.

Todays losses are expected to cause overnight failures of more European institutions, and EU economic solidarity has been called into question by individual nations reacting by rescuing failed institutions instead of obeying EU line that market must be manipulated as a whole. The breakup of this solidarity is now being compared to the reaction of European financial bodies during both the 1907 and 1933 global downturns.

National City Corp dropped 27% after failing to convince investors it was situated to survive, and is expected to be rescued/bought/closed within 2 days.

JP Morgan has been accused of illegally freezing all Lehman Brothers assets 2 days before its failure in an effort to cause the failure and open itself to the benevelont buyout by same entity.

Chicken producer Pilgrims Pride lost 27% amid fears that it would not be able to replace its lost commercial operating credit lines and will be unable to continue distribution operations.

Citi , Wells Fargo and Wachovia, after being consulted by FED, have agreed to a halt to all litigation for an unspecified term. Inside sources say All three were threatened with FED scrutiny and action as FED worried about weight law suits would place on banking industry.

FED approves ANOTHER 900 Billion in cash loans to banks to free lending, and begins paying interest on all bank reserves helt by the FED.

Brazillian market drops 15% amid mass hysteria that frozen commercial credit will dismantle growth in Brazil. Currently almost all groth buisiness in Brazil is credit driven.

Electricity suppler Reliant, with 2 mil Texas customers, announces it is seeking a buyer after being unable to secure credit lines required to guarantee continued operation.

Ford credit rating downgraded from B- to CCC, or JUNK due to continuing problems supplying potential buyers with credit to prop up sagging sales.

Russian market trading was again halted after a 15% drop at the opening bell. No word on if markets will be open tomorrow as of yet.

Yup...just another day. And here I was hoping for something exciting.

Oh yeah, and a newly discovered Meteorite, between 1 and 5 meters across, has a 99.8% chance of impacting the earth over africa tonight. And I will miss the show.

By the way, all the edits I do are because im not bothering to spell check in advance

[edit on 6-10-2008 by antisoshal]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

To be fair NW, Reinhardt never said a disaster would happen today. He claimed Lincoln freed the slaves today which I do not think has been figured out, all though to throw aside humility I think I am on to something with my post on page 14.

That being said, while no a 370 point drop in the DJIA is certainly not a disaster I agree, the implications of the large drop in stocks on a global scale and up to 800 points today shows the ugly face of our current monetary system. I read that Ron Paul for one is now calling for the Federal Reserve to be abolished.

If you read my posts on page 14, it might make sense "how the slaves are being freed" today. Of course we have yet to see where this all takes us.

Reinhardt or not, what is currently happening is unprecedented it could be that scam set up by the owners of the Federal Reserve could unravel after being in existence for less than a century.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reinhardt said..."I would not wait until Monday October 06 2008 to think about selling risky holdings.I would think Wednesday, Oct 01 2008"

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
oh, and the lincoln aswer is " He didnt"

Reality is lincoln only freed slaves in states still in rebellion after Jan 1st, as an act of the commander of the armed forces to deprive the enemy of its property. Slaves were actually freed by individual state constitutions and eventually the 13th ammendment.

Lincoln "enslaved" us all by creating the first federal central bank, issuing Greenbacks until the dollar was only worth 35 cents in gold, and entrenching the idea of the central bank in american politics and economics, to the eventual formation of the current Federal Reserve System. Prior to Lincoln, the central bank idea had succesfully been fought off by all presidents, and Lincolns legacy of supporters and ideology in congress started us down the path we are on today. One of Lincolns lesser known speeches was a rant against the gold and silver standard, which is generally regarded as bizzarre and sometimes incoherant fear mongering by historians.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by antisoshal]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join