It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revealed: Radical cleric Bakri's pole-dancer daughter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Revealed: Radical cleric Bakri's pole-dancer daughter

www.dailymail.co.uk

As the daughter of firebrand cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed, Yasmin Fostok might be expected to share his fanatical beliefs.

But the radical Muslim's daughter has ditched his extreme interpretation of Islam - as well as most of her clothing.

The busty blonde has been revealed as a topless, tattooed pole dancer.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
You know, stories like this always bring a tear to my eye.

Only one thing to say:

Rock that body, Haji Girl!!!!!

"One friend told the newspaper: 'Bakri would have a heart attack if he saw his daughter on stage."

Well, glad to see that some things aren't limited by cultural boundries. I bet most Dad's and Mom's would have a fit over this.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ah, the beauty of denial: "I have no daughter doing anything like this - all my children are practising Muslims." "They are using members of my family to get back at me, because I have won. They are jealous because my son Abdul has got back the money that the police stole from him." "Islam has prevailed and you are defeated. The lowest people on earth are non-Muslims and that is why we have to put up with these fabrications and lies."

Omit the Islamic extremism and he is not unlike any other parent of a wayward kid. While I would generally feel sympathetic toward someone in this position, something about the old "Death to the infidels!" spiel makes me just slightly callous.

Kudos to the girl for rebelling against her father's fundamentalism. Let's just hope he doesn't decide to punish her in the way that numerous other Muslim fathers have done (see Banaz Mahmod, Heshu Yonez, Rukhsana Naz, et al.).

[edit on 27/9/08 by paperplanes]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

WOW this is "NEWS"?

talk about more BS to blind the sheep.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wake up and take the red pill.

Z

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

What a FOX!!!!. One thing you can say is the parents sure breed gorgeous children!!!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

WOW this is "NEWS"?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Z

Nope, actually, it's just a funny story that sort of shows that regardless of what religion you might practice, your kids will still drive you insane.

How about trotting down to the 7-11 and picking yourself up a sense of humor? I think they are on sale today!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Now that is one way to put the 'fun' back into fundamentalism!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I'm not a Muslim, but I am the father of a little girl. Speaking as a father, if my daughter ever took up such a profession, there'd be a serious Jihad, complete with deaths, flames, and explosions of newsworthy magnitude. As a dad, I actually feel sorry for the cleric.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   
The Sun newspaper yesterday had the story about how taxpayers money pid for the young ladies boob job as Ol Daddy Islamic Fundamentalist is on the social.How true I don't know,probably rubbish but how come she has'nt been put in atower and had the pole dancer beaten out of her.This is one case of teenage rebellion,brave girl..in your face Dad..next stop Heff and the Playboy Mansion.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Well,I spoke too soon did'nt I -what a bunch of dumb *****s
www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
I'm not a Muslim, but I am the father of a little girl. Speaking as a father, if my daughter ever took up such a profession, there'd be a serious Jihad, complete with deaths, flames, and explosions of newsworthy magnitude. As a dad, I actually feel sorry for the cleric.

saddening , yes, though is fundamental views are repulsive , its understandable what torture it must be for a father of that girl ....

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

WOW this is "NEWS"?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Z

Nope, actually, it's just a funny story that sort of shows that regardless of what religion you might practice, your kids will still drive you insane.

How about trotting down to the 7-11 and picking yourself up a sense of humor? I think they are on sale today!

it's just a funny story that sort of shows that regardless of what religion you might practice, your kids will still drive you insane.

no, its a result of corrupt decadent american Western hollywood crap culture , that children are becoming like this .....

the world does not need this and we, the easterners will be better off without USA....

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I think these papers are disgusting. They have no morals. The papers knew, exposing this girl, would put her in serious risk. Why bring her into it? She's just an innocent daughter who has decided to follow her own path in life. You might not agree with what she's doing as a profession, but it's her right.

Bakri's is the problem, not his daughter, but this doesn't surprise me. These trashy papers will use every dirty trick in the book to sell their papers.

They don't think of the harm and heartache their pathetic stories cause. This girl was minding her own business. She shouldn't be used as a tool against her father.

On a note, Yeah, she's kinda hot in a sleazy way.

The terrified pole-dancing daughter of radical cleric Omar Bakri Mohammed is in hiding after death threats from Muslim extremists. Yasmin Fostok, 27, who has a three-year-old son, is said to feel suicidal after it was revealed she works as a pole dancer. Police went to her flat in South East London on Friday night after deciding to move her to a safe house.

Good work

[edit on 28uSunday08/27/08 by paul76]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Your spot on. MSM in every country is the same. If it bleeds or might bleed it leads. They wonder why MSM newspapers are closing down. They blame the internet, but its not. Its their own foolishness and uncaring editors!

Zindo

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322

no, its a result of corrupt decadent american Western hollywood crap culture , that children are becoming like this .....

the world does not need this and we, the easterners will be better off without USA....

Yeah, right. Time to come down off your high horse.

You'd be right next to me, stuffing dollar bills into her gstring and screaming, "rock that body, haji girl!" and giving each other high fives!

top topics

join