It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Web Bots predicting the future NO JOKE, most important 2 hours you can spend!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hey guys, the other night on my way home from I believe the store about 2:30am I tune into Coast2Coast AM, this was on last sunday and I caught the last hour + of the show. I literally sat in my car listening to it till 4am in my driveway, I was dying to post this for you guys but I didn't know when it would surface for free on the internet. Thanks to the youtube gods here it is, please listen to the entire two hours before making ANY comments.

Part 1: www.youtube.com...

From there link to all 12 parts. This technology has predicted MANY recent events and holds dire predictions for our near future. This is no joke, it is well founded and has proven itself many times. Not only that, the explanations that the inventors give are amazing and they are clearly genuine.

SR

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I heard about something like this a few months ago as well logical mapping or something i can't remember the name of it but they map out all possible scenarios and odds and environments and outcomes! Really interesting stuff. It's good to know that something is at least using the eviqulent of trillions of human brain power to aid us all as i'm not convinced the human race as whole has been doing so.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
I heard about something like this a few months ago as well logical mapping or something i can't remember the name of it but they map out all possible scenarios and odds and environments and outcomes! Really interesting stuff. It's good to know that something is at least using the eviqulent of trillions of human brain power to aid us all as i'm not convinced the human race as whole has been doing so.

I think you see the ball, but you totally missed it with the bat. Listen to the show, no matter what you think you know. It may change your way of thinking, so just listen to all 2 hours, please... you wont regret it. Then please post comments!

[edit on 27-9-2008 by king9072]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I listened to that show and it was pretty interesting, but I don't think the really predicted anything that wasn't already known or already predicted by people who pay attention. It seemed to have a good deal with how they view the data.

Good show though anyway.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Good Youtube find! I listened to this show the night it aired and MAN it was scary stuff!

I Highly recommend that everyone listen to this show!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The Timewave Zero program designed by Terence McKenna also predicts these specific dates for massive chaos and change. Below is a screenshot from the program specifying the current time period. I've plotted the important dates noted in both the Web-bot and timewave data.

Check out my Timewave thread for a more in depth look at yet another way to glimpse the future.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I'm on ep7. They sure are jumping to a lot of conclusions.

I don't understand how they are getting this at all.

How can they use words from today to predict the future, it just doesn't make any sense.

Seriously how are they getting these conclusions??

Disappearances next year, alien war in 2010...

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I'm on ep7. They sure are jumping to a lot of conclusions.

I don't understand how they are getting this at all.

How can they use words from today to predict the future, it just doesn't make any sense.

Seriously how are they getting these conclusions??

Disappearances next year, alien war in 2010...

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Techsnow]

They claim that when an event happens it creates a ripple in time, now that ripple does not just go forward in time it spreads backwards in time as well. And as it spreads backwards it changes the language people use, they then analyze the language. All questions are really thoroughly explained during the show, its a must to listen to all 12 parts.

top topics

join