It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Depression Coming...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Do you believe another great depression is coming for these United States? I do. So do many others. And it was predicted before this latest buy out crisis.

I would like to point out John Williams who predicted this even to come.

digg.com...
www.prisonplanet.com...

There are many articles and blogs out there about this very concept.

I believe, like many others with common sense that believe this latest bail out will only put a bandaid on the gaping wound known as the U.S. economy. But yet today Friday, September 26 of 2008 our lawmakers vow to break bailout deadlock despite majority public opposed. They are asking for a 2nd chance at an attempt to bring on the great depression and apply the bandaid to the wound. Not only are they asking to apply a bandaid but they are blatantly asking to bring communism to these united states for this is its very definition.

Simply put do you support this? If this happens do you believe a great depression is going to happen?

As I am writing this I turned on CNN and see that it has been agreed upon that the bailout will be active now. They are going to attempt this same bail out but to simply spread it out, for the same amount of course. Media attention is diverting, its not the time to give up on this. This is history folks.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I believe another depression is coming. I posted a thread about it asking other people's opinions on the matter.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Not just for the U.S. Signs are also appeared in Europe.

Oh, man. I waited this moment a time ago. The elitist morons are starting to loose everything and WE, the ordinary people will survive. And why? Because we know how to live from a small amount of money. We will survive. Them? Definitely not. The balance will return. Justice will be served on the greed ones.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
we should just redistribute america's wealth among the people and start all over....bye by debt and recession

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Deseis1204

We should add a paragraph into the constitution. All the people's wealth should be limited around max 1 million USD, no more. For politicians, 100,000USD no more. Then they'll learn what politics and leading a country is all about. Not about thieving as they're doing now.

Oh, and who the hell need banks? No one. Drop all of them. They're old fashioned thief guilds, nothing more.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

You need to change your dollar amounts. Many of us who live in California have homes that are worth $1,000,000 but they are just average homes.

I couldn't afford to buy my house now, but I also can't afford to sell it.

Are you proposing that someone should get the other half of my house? It just isn't that big.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The mainstream media at this very moment is trying to convince us how important it is that this bailout happens (Friday, September 26 of 2008 14:00).

Don't buy into this. They will attempt to pass the bail out at the same time the debates are taking place.

If these candidates do not debate the bailout in their first debate...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Well, as I see maybe we will buy lands and houses for 30k in the future, so, no we don't have to change the currency. Many in Europe are already speculating for this, so prepare. And if they want to touch your land, kick them with a spade right into the head.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I say let it happen. Let the banks go bankrupt and people loose the houses they can not afford. I am tired of taxpayers paying for all the stupidity of the masses. Not to mention that the federal income tax is actually illegal. Let it happen. Do not allow any type of black mail bail out to happen.

I am going to post this on as many threads as I can, because it is time people realize worse things can happen. For example giving all our money and freedom to the government.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by red 5
I say let it happen.

Agree. I'm already tired that every second commercial is about banks. Now, let's live... I don't know, fifty years? without banks. We don't need these money laundry corporations, whose are just thieving from the people. When someone is missing one payment, they're immediately threat you, but when they bankrupt the nation, they're asking for YOUR help. Hahaha. The joke of the day. Let them to fall! All of them! No more banks! No more Zionist slavery! Down with these morons! Let's start a new civilization without them!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I have some simple suggestions to solve this mess. Starting with forgiveness of all debt to everyone in America. Keep your house, keep your car. GM, Ford owe nothing. A fresh start for almost everyone. Fire the Fed and tell that privately owned company, who engineered this crisis, the 11 Trillion $ is your debt, not America's. This reassignment of debt should be used to wipe out the Democratic and Republican parties as functioning entities. The Fed and the Dems and the Republicans did this to us. Problem solved because our government can print money instead of borrowing from the Fed. Quit supporting the whole world. Send the chickens back to roost somewhere else.

Stop trying to put debt on my shoulders behind my back.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan

Originally posted by red 5
I say let it happen.

Agree. I'm already tired that every second commercial is about banks. Now, let's live... I don't know, fifty years? without banks. We don't need these money laundry corporations, whose are just thieving from the people. When someone is missing one payment, they're immediately threat you, but when they bankrupt the nation, they're asking for YOUR help. Hahaha. The joke of the day. Let them to fall! All of them! No more banks! No more Zionist slavery! Down with these morons! Let's start a new civilization without them!

ok, wise one, please explain what monatary system will we put in its place. how would an economy our size survive without borrowing?? details please, grand, sweeping, plans we have enough of, it's the details that will throw a monkey wrench in the new plan.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I think it's coming, and this time we won't recover because we don't have a global world war campaign to save us this time.

It's wise to now take all money you have saved up and buy actual goods with it that will always have value, no matter what happens. Like food and water.

When this nation's economy utterly collapses, all your money will be worth the weight of the paper (or plastic) and nothing more.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicalExplanation

Correction: We don't have a global war campaign *yet*.

"Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran..."

its coming, give it time. In 1929 the people had no clue that WWII was around the corner, and would lift them out of the depression.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm thinking that the depression will be a worldwide recession,as far as spreading the wealth,if all money is worthless how do you spread nothing around?,it's getting scary with the old "One world one religion,or the one world one government,sure seems like we are headed in that direction,sure making me nervous

new topics

top topics

join