posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:26 PM
reply to post by SteveR
I question your motives in writing this thread. Either you are baiting which would be quite childish or you are angry and even possibly panicking?
For some reason I do not think that you are baiting. I really hear panic in your words. Am I wrong?
Let me chime in with some of the others:
1. The economy will go in whatever direction it is intended to go by earthy means and perhaps non-earthly. You won't be able to stop it regardless of
any amount of shaming you may direct towards the readers.
2. It will change life for all, but especially the top 10% of the highest wage earners or stockholders and trust fund babies in the public sector. The
rest of the 90-95% of the public have gained experience in survival - especially the masses living in reduced circumstances which make up a large
percentage of citizens. If I were rich and had my money and security in the markets and in the political structure...I would panic also.
3. The realities are; a lot of us have had ample experience in living without and having low expectations of what this country owes it's citizens. We
might just gain some equal status with most of the rest of the world!
4. The people who jumped out of buildings after the "great crash" were not humble little people who now had to adjust to a lower and different
lifestyle, but it was those who lost everything materially, and were not accustomed to living as the majority of mankind.
5. The greatest whining and gnashing of the teeth will come from the entitled (whether these have money or not). Also, those who have not seen the
handwriting on the wall, and go about living their lives addictively.
Many of the "elite" (worldly speaking) would be surprised as to how "prepared" many are, who have been expecting this for many years!!!
Welcome to reality!!