It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, i dont think there is a meltdown - Revised

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I tuned into the news and i heard some REpublicans say along with Democrats that John McCain should get out of town...it will be easier this way.

Ok, i dont like McCain, but REALLY, instead of working to save the world, they have time to go on tv to state insanities like these?

What is really going on here?

I smell a rat. And this is just one of the insanities going on.
My conspiracy mind tells me they are doing this on purpose to buy some time.
Time is needed, but for what, i dont know.

What do you think?

Are they playing games, suppose, they dont want to come to a conclusion about this problem UNTIL TOMORROW, so McCain will miss his debate?

Thats very likely.

Anyway, they're delaying for a reason- and its not just what they're telling us.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
No takers?

I am not flaming McCain, on the contrary, i think this is the doing of those in Congress.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Oh yes, there are "dire consequences". Dire consequences to rich men's wallets and bank accounts. To them, what could be more dire?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Short-selling is still banned, which is the only thing that is keeping the market from becoming a "crater".

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I tend to agree with you, deeg. The fact that Bush is making it out to be so "dangerous" and dire makes me wonder... He's done this before... "Act now or, you know... there'll be the mushroom cloud!" He has frightened people into action because he wanted something and didn't want to give people time to think about what they were doing. I don't buy it this time.

I think if we don't do anything, there will be some consequences to the economy. But I'm not at all sure it would be as bad as he's saying. I think he just wants to save his buddies. The fact that he and Cheney are pushing it so hard added to the fact that the Dow is doing okay, makes me wonder if this isn't another big last ditch effort by BushCo to screw the American people.

I vote NO on a bailout. And if they decide to do it anyway, I don't think they should even bother with the big banks. Let them fail. Take care of the people and the little banks and let the economy restore on its own.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I agree there is more to this than meets the eye .
I almost couldnt bare the snicker on Bushs face this morning ...
For it being so dire ..why was he sneering ?
We are all being manipulated ..I cant stand that ...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I have to agree that there is a peculiar pattern arising from the event we are facing.

These people, you know, the one's we 'instinctively' get the feeling are up to something..., else; are very adept at misdirection and 'behind the scenes' actions.

They have a choke-hold on the media, or at least they 'appear to', and they have the habit of 'whipping out' plans and policies that have been in someone's desk for months (if not longer.)

Paulson, who I suspect is just a Goldman-Sachs' employee on loan to the administration, and Bernake, who I suspect IS Goldman Sachs, or the FED or whatever you'd like to call him OTHER than a public servant, are both completely and utterly devoid of accountability NOW, but they are looking to have that legislated into LAW.

We already have no oversight of the FED, who creates inflation and recession at THEIR WHIM, and arbitrarily sets credit ratings to benefit their business interest. Now we are debating the Treasury should be the same, effectively a branch of the FED with its blanket immunity from oversight.

I think this manufactured economic event is genuine, but manufactured nonetheless. Thus the 'solution' will be a contrivance of the manufacturers.

And our 'political' leadership, being the empty spaces that they are, will simply orchestrate the stage play that will take us down the path - according to the plan of those who simply want more more more.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Latest: McCain has been convinced to do debates tonight!!!

MSNBC-

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You are right thier is more then meets the eye...look at Mark's comments on Squack box this morning before the US markets opened up.........

At 7:19 Saskatchewan time (we have our own time zone) Mark Haines, of CNBC, comments and I quote word for word..(God Bless TIVO)...

Quote…Mark ”This is important for our viewers to understand….this is unequivocally bad news for the markets..OK…we are talking about the markets..this is unequivocally bad news…so when we are talking about dire things..”

Erin “ yea..mhh”

Mark “ We are not talking about wether this is bad news for the economy…most people thinks it is…Erin thinks it is”

Erin “Yep” as she look at notes

Mark “you know the jury is still out on that one…”

Erin “Marks story is still out”

Mark “….their is a significant minority that thinks that..that we can get away without disaster and with out this plan so…..from my perspective when I say things look bad I am talking about the markets..markets only”

from thread....www.abovetopsecret.com...'

He is saying that he believes that ONLY wall street will suffer dramaticaly...we the average jills and joes will not suffer the disaster that Bush/Paulson and Bernake state. (spelling could be wrong on Prof. Bernake)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I smell a rat. And a setup. McCain putting on his superman costume and waiting for the light to go on over Gotham city....bolderdash.

This is hype. And is ripe for the introduction of the Amero.

top topics

join