It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“If money isn’t loosened up, this sucker could go down,”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I cannot believe this, the treasury secretary on his knees and the President saying “If money isn’t loosened up, this sucker could go down,” ......

You have to read this to believe it ...

www.nytimes.com...

[edit on 25-9-2008 by hal4511]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hal4511

Don't buy it. This sucker has been going down since last year in August when investors realized that the housing bubble was over inflated. No matter how loud the Führer Bush and his SS henchmen (Henry "Himmler" Paulson and Ben "Goebbels" Bernanke) claim that the Reichstag is burning, that they themselves set ablaze, there's nothing they can do to stop this recession.

The question that we have to answer is this: Now that the ship is sinking, shall we give only the politically connected investment houses and investors the only available lifeboats?

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Page Not Found

We're sorry, the page you've requested does not exist at this address.

so...do you have another link..

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iiinvision

I think this is the link.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The "poor man" doesn't understnd the snowbal principle. And by poor man I mean the people who actually make about 95% of our nation tick.

All we see, are the fat cats arriving in their 100k limos and begging for more billions to keep the economy strong.

But I think in the end, after about a week or back and forth, the majority will finally understand that the snow ball principle and vote in favor of the bailout.

It's not fair, but that's the only way to avert sure disaster and a world deprssion.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So it looks like Friday is going to be a very rough day for the stock market. This is exciting! There is something hitting the fan and it does not smell very good. I suspect the mainstream media will keep everyone confused until wall street crumbles or they sign this thing. Next week we will hear that the bailout is back on track, and then there will be more troubles. By the sound of the article, it seems there is some major disagreements about what to do about this 'crisis'. Should the US taxpayers pay trillions to bail out insurance companies and banks? You would expect politicians to fight for the people instead of the banks. Compare Bush's concern about this financial crisis to his concern for the victims of hurricanes.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by freakyty

www.nytimes.com...

This is a good link ...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
This is a good link to the story ...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I sent that link over to the TruthSeeker.com last night I see he has it up ...

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You sheeple are the ones that are suckers.

The same ones who BELIEVE in this 2 party government too!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You sheeple are the ones that are suckers.

The same ones who BELIEVE in this 2 party government too!

top topics

join