It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Chemtrails Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Today in Sacramento they have been spraying their chemicals or whatever they are all across the sky. I see them from time to time, but today decided that this is enough and that I want answers.

So I started off by calling the city hall, who transferred me to some lady, who transferred me to some guy, who gave me the number of the EPA in San Francisco. I talked to the lady in San Francisco and she immediately knew I was talking about chemtrails as I started to explain it to her. She told me there is a man in Washington D.C. who specifically deals with chemtrails at the EPA I believe.

I just now tried to call him but only got a voicemail. I have a feeling he will most likely tell me that there is nothing to chemtrails and that they are just contrails (even though we all know that contrails are frozen exhaust vapor, and must be at least around 30,000 feet to crystalize).

I wanted to give you this man's name and phone number so that you can also contact him when you see these grids of chemicals being sprayed over your city.

The chemtrails are clear as day and more and more people are starting to notice them. I think it is time we got some answers, so let's start here.

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/9/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged

Appreciate your dedication and intiative

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
As a fellow American who's been quite puzzled over these aerial aberrations for several years now, I appreciate your efforts. Be sure to keep us posted on what happens.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
No, this thread is not "pointless" now. Again, let us know what happens if/when ol' boy calls you back.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

*Moderator Note*

Please review this policy. This includes using the U2U messaging system for such purposes.:

1 e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

ii) You will not use the discussion boards, the chat system or the private message system to collect or ask for the personal information (data mining) about forum members, including email addresses and "real life" names, in any manner whatsoever, or for any reason whatsoever.

iii) You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to solicit members of The Above Network, LLC on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with The Above Network, LLC.

Neither are we in the business of sending out personal information via the forum or the U2U system.

Thank you for your attention to this:
Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   

top topics

join