It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Dimension film

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

In or out of your body everything is 3d. Multidimensional reality = height, width and depth, that's how it's multi-dimensional.

I really don't care for people's imaginary friends nor the illogical rantings of spiritualists and their oobe's or NDE's which then render them some sort of sympathy feel sorry for me card and now everything that I say is truth and do not dissent against what I say because I had an NDE or an OOBE.

Reality is reality. Even your oobe, real or not, was in a 3d projection. All images are 3d.

Why do I share here? Because I'm sick of the deceptive tyranny that has infiltrated almost all avenues of thought in this world and in this country. People are dumbed down into sheeple and fed crap, then they share with each other and disgustingly enjoy it. Read! Comprehend! Question! Use logic, use the objective REALITY against subjective conviction. sechmet, I have to put you on ignore. I am not a friend of these people who utilize these experiences to deceive others.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by buds84

so you resort to attacking me now? lol well im glad my IQ aint as backward as yours

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

The arrogance with which you go around here belittling everything you cannot see or understand is an insult to every sentient being.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

I'll have to also ignore you since you can't seem to take up your issues with the facts and content that I've provided from and of reality and rather you attempt to instigate some sort of fight between us through your insults about what you think of ME, instead of actually dealing with the knowledge and content provided, that you have yet to do.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

The more people you put on ignore, the more narrow your field of perception gets...until you wont even see the whole of 3-D space anymore

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I love how we think we know everything about the universe and how many dimensions we think there are or aren't. Frankly we have no idea.

I guess I can understand the idea that perceiving 4D can't be done in 3D. It's like trying to fit a square peg into a triangular hole. But it doesn't mean there isn't a 4th dimension, or 5th or so on...

We are bound by what our senses allow us to perceive. This is no revelation. Some have a so called "6th" sense...what is that? Is it a peak into another dimension?

Time IMO is not the 4th dimension. Time is a human notion or more aptly a tool for reference. It doesn't exist by universal standards.

But what happens inside a black hole? How many dimensions exist inside one of those things?

Our "reality" is one slice, or one dimension, amongst many I think. Can I prove this, nope. But neither can math or science because those exist in the 3D world. And how can we use 3D tools to determine what exists outside that reality? We can't , but again it doesn't mean that it's not so.

My ideas aren't backed by anything scientific or mathematical. To me, when trying to explain what in the hell is really going on out there, it's all in vain because we're limited to what we can perceive.

When we've all died and passed into another state of being (that of pure energy)we'll all look back and laugh at this discussion.

How many dimensions does energy have?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Entrainment

We are pure energy right now, physical matter is just an illusion.

Ponder that.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
reply to post by Entrainment

We are pure energy right now, physical matter is just an illusion.

Ponder that.

Trust me I have
maybe too much...

But we're not pure energy yet... our energy occupies a physical form bounded to a 3D reality... not quite pure

Although I agree it's all an illusion...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Entrainment]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow. You highly doubt that I fathom 5-11 dimension? I didnt know we have met, how long have we known each other? It seems I was the first person to even acknowledge the true reality of 11 dimensions. A tie?
Your still running around the ring in circles, in the comfort of your own primitive understanding of what is referred to as 'reality'. You keep describing 3dimensional objects, which according to "Modern" understanding, dont even exist, they are mere illusions, that may not exist if [a] brain isnt present to "translate". "If a tree falls..." it doesnt make a sound because a brain was not present to turn simple vibrations to an elaborate sound. It makes a vibration. Stop using three dimensional laws and basic functions of the brain to proove that time isnt a dimension or to explain the laws of our universe. You have to do better than that.
What kind of proof could some one offer you besides math? Is that possible, thats equal to you asking me to provide proof of the center of a black hole. Sure I will grab some 'time' and send it too you. You have not "learnt" as much as you think.
Humble yourself in the name of enlightenment. If you did understand as much as you say, you would have a little more compassion for those whose thoughts have been clouded by the darkness of 'theory'.
This guy thinks everything is 3d.
Hes waiting for time to walk on his doorstep

Peace

and math is not 3d. It can represent 2 things that the brain has a very hard time understanding. The twins. Zero(the void) and Infinity. Those two concepts are far beyond 3d. 3d is actually the opposite, the measurable, the finite.
Peace again.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Well, let's deal with what we are.

We have brains and we perceive.

Oh, and yeah, we're pure energy, everything is pure energy.

I said that based on the content posted by other members claiming just as you did that they had "knowledge" of other dimensions and provided absolutely no form of evidence, whether mathematical or physical, and showed no sign of understanding anything they talked about... that from that I doubted you also. My doubts were justified. No substantial knowledge or content was provided, just a few attacks and a couple laughs.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
and math is not 3d. It can represent 2 things that the brain has a very hard time understanding. The twins. Zero(the void) and Infinity. Those two concepts are far beyond 3d. 3d is actually the opposite, the measurable, the finite.
Peace again.

Zero and infinity are the same thing. No beginning and no end, immeasurable.

In physical reality there actually is no absence. There is only immeasurable presence. That's what zero represents.

There is only one eternity. The eternal one or the immeasurable singularity (synonyms et al.) is a 3 dimensional immeasurable reality/existence consisting of interconnected objects that take differing energetic forms such as solid, liquid, planet, star, electromagnetic etc. Math is a 3d reality, Human delusion is not.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Entrainment
When we've all died and passed into another state of being (that of pure energy)we'll all look back and laugh at this discussion.

When you die you'll never look back at this. You'll rot into the ground and be recycled, or be incinerated by fire, or however you decide to die or however you happen to die.

How many dimensions does energy have?

3. Reality IS energy, everything is energy. EVERY SINGLE THING.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
reply to post by Odessy

What you just posted in no way proved anything that I didn't already know, nor did it prove a 1d, 2d, or 4d reality.

I don't understand what you were supposed to be getting at. I never said that energy was not interchangeable and interdependent. In fact I've been stating that all along. It still doesn't change the fact that it's a result of the forces of 3d interaction

Please explain then.

How is a mass that exists beyond the scope of perception still in the 3d spectrum...

even more so, scientists cant explain it, just like they cant explain the recent space anomaly that hit news recently... and you said in your first post that you dont believe anything that can not be attempted to be explained...

and how does a mass that knows hen its being watched, perhaps even split and reconnect enter the scope of understanding?

Science can't do it, which is why its in Quantum science... which is mostly unexplained theories... doesnt mean that hey arent true..

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I can't reply to that here. That belongs in another thread. If my Mom dies and I can't immediately explain what the cause was I'm not going to quickly theorize that it must have been something other than the 3d. That's absurd, ridiculous and not scientific. Science is only based on gathered knowledge. People have made a mockery of what it originally was, pure truth. Just as the constitutional republic of the United States has been made a mockery of what it really was, for the people by the people, not a democratic autocracy. Just as every other country and nation has been brainwashed and made a mockery of, the entire world confused and distraught over invisible hypotheticals... can't create what doesn't exist, nor can you find it. There's an existential algorithm to all that exists; 3d, physical, observable, tangible in some way and energetic.

This is what I said : I don't attempt to explain things beyond what can be known, that's foolish.

There are universal standards already in place for what can and can not be, they exist for every sentient being.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Well, let's deal with what we are.

....Are we afraid to touch realms we truly know nothing of? Wow.
I told about the book, I can give you excerpts, sorry you cant wiki it, I know how you kids do it now days(no offense), afraid of the good ol' library.

...zero and infinity are not the same, more like polar opposites, not quite the same, there is even more than one kind of zero (infinite zero, absolute zero, void....all are different ideas that are collectively explainded by a symbol that happens to be the symbol that takes up the least amount in existence, the dot.
But here we go, all excerpts are from "The Biography of zero, a dangerous idea."

"Physicist began to to think that string theory would unify quantum mechanics withh relativity; they believed that it would lead to the theory of quantum gravity- the Theory of Everythig that explains every phenomenon in the universe. However, string theory had some problems. For one thing it required 10 dimensions to work."

"For most people, four dimensions are one too many. It is easy to see three of them: left-right, front back, and up-down represent the three directions we can move in. The fourth arrived when Einstein showed that time was similar to these three dimensions; we are constantly moving through time like a car that's speeding down a highway. The theory of relativity shows that just as we can change how quickly we rush down a highway, we can change the rate at which we move through time- the faster we go through space, the quicker we move through time. To understand Einstein's universe, we have to accept the idea that time is the fourth dimension."

"Four is reasonable, but 10? We can measure four dimensions, but what happened to the other six dimensions? According to string theory they are rolled up like little balls,too tiny to see. When you pick up a piece of paper, it seems two-dimensional. It has length and breadth, but it doesnt seem to have any depth at all. Nevertheless, if you take a magnifying glass and gazeat the edge of the piece of paper, you begin to see that it has a wee bit of depth. You need a tool to help you see it, but that third dimension is there, too tiny to see under normal conditions. The same is true with those extra six dimensions.
"

"What do these six extra dimensions mean? Nothing, really. They dont measure anything that we a re accustomed to, like length, breadth, width, or time. They are simply mathematical constructs that make the mathematical operations in string theory work in the manner that they have to Like imaginary numbers, we cant see them or feel them or smell them, even though they are necessary for doing calculations. Though it is a strange concept physically, it is the predictive power of the equations that interest scientists, rather than their comprehensibility-and an extra six dimensions do not constitute an insurmountable problem, mathemativally. Spotting them might.(Ten seems small nowadays. In the past few years physicists realized that the many competing varieties of string theory are actually, in a sense, the same thing... Scientist now believe that there is a monster that underlies all of these competing theories: the so-called M-theory, which lives in 11 dimensions, not 10).

"Strings (or their more general vounterparts, branes, a term for multidimensional membranes) are so tiny that no instrument can hope to spot them-at least until our civ becomes much more advanced...Particle physicists look at the suvatomic realm with particle accelerators...viewing strings would require a particle accelerator about 6,000,000,000,000,000 miles around. Even traveling at the speed of light, a particle would take 1,000 to make the circuit...No instrument currently imaginable will give scientists the power to observe strings directly;nobody can think of an experiment that will give physicists evidence about whether black holes and particles are indeed strings."

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
"newtons's laws of motion and gravitation gave physicist an explanation for the way planets and objects move through the universe...Einstein's theories corrected Newton's errors...String theory on the other hand, ties together a number of existing theoris in a ver pretty way, and makes a number of predictions about the way black holes and partivles behave, but none of those predictions are testable or observable."

I Hope that helped. A naysayer will still not be convinced because he-she hasnt sucribed to strings yet. If you still believe in the pre-historic dot-theories then...Evolve please.

"Hubble's observations suggested that there was a time, called the big bang, when the universe was infinitesimally small and infintely dense. Under such conditions all the laws of science, and therefore all ability to predict the future, would break down."

This is one above is from, "A Brief History Of Time"-Stephen Hawking

Time is goverened by the laws of 3dimension. Or the other way around...
Im just trying to spread the knowledge,not decapitate people who disagree with me, you should learn about that.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I just wanted to post one more thing from dictionary.com. A couple definitons for 'dimension'.

. Mathematics. a. a property of space; extension in a given direction: A straight line has one dimension, a parallelogram has two dimensions, and a parallelepiped has three dimensions.

here is the one though...

e. extension in time: Space-time has three dimensions of space and one of time.

Peace

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I'm gunna ignore you now since you assume I don't go to the library and refer to me in prejudicial fashion as a "kid". And you say that you "know" this. If you doubt that I did, but asked anyway, if you assumed that I didn't, but asked anyway, that might be more fair. But since you state absolutely that you know what us kids do now days, not very bright. All us kids are different, just as all you adults are different, you're just grown up kids and when you were kids you weren't all the same either.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

When it comes to physical reality, zero and eternity are the same idea. No difference.

When it comes to Stephen Hawkings I have nothing more to add except for the fact that he is the supposed genius that once postulated that black holes have infinite mass while the mass of his own brain was not inside of the black hole, neither were the rest of us and anything other mass outside the black hole, therefore the black hole doesn't have infinite mass, among the countless other blunders he has made and continues to make. He's deranged. I have no sympathy for his physical status if it is even relevant.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Then when I'm finished they'll re-write the dictionary.

Space-time is a singular energetic, interconnected and interdependent eternal unity that is 3 dimensional, interacting with itself through and by its own forces.

Hypothetical models are irrelevant. Reality will never allow for their deception to manifest. If you live your life reaching for hypotheticals then you'll never know reality.

Red light is red light, not because of its color but because of its frequency. A rock is a rock.

3d is the reality.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join