It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Dimension film

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Known is a drop, unknown is an ocean. We cannot say what we understood so far and what we believe is always right. Its OK to have an open mind. All those bright minds in ATS can do a brain storm on the this topic instead to being arrogant on one another. I believe in 4 D and this what scientific community says ; check this out..

public.web.cern.ch...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

What you just posted in no way proved anything that I didn't already know, nor did it prove a 1d, 2d, or 4d reality.

I don't understand what you were supposed to be getting at. I never said that energy was not interchangeable and interdependent. In fact I've been stating that all along. It still doesn't change the fact that it's a result of the forces of 3d interaction

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy05

There aren't infinite dimensions.

There is an eternal one and it is 3 dimensional. We're talking about reality, not beliefs and wishful thinking.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vuoto

I'm going to have to ignore you because you make assumptions about my knowledge and my ability to comprehend and in a demeaning nature.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

The mirror is 3d, the space between which the light must travel through is 3d, thus making the light 3d, the image in the reflection is 3d, the material reflecting is 3d, the glass is 3d, you are 3d. All of it is 3d.

1d, 2d, 4d are hypothetical models that do not exist in physical reality and literally are irrelevant and useless when it comes to physical manifestation.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy05

Then I guess that makes me wise, wait since it makes me wise then I'm really a fool again for realizing that I'm wise because I think I'm a fool, but wait, when I believe me to be a fool again then it makes me wise again!

I like that riddle. I win either way. It's a simultaneity of both or an eternal alternation.

So I'm always a wise fool that possesses foolish wisdom, but either way that knowledge is consistent, logical and objectively real.

Anyway, back to the thread and away from the attempted name calling? Because I will use logic on the name calling, I won't just become another rabid lion. Facts people, facts.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

this might be off topic but o well. I am a little curios as to why you are in all the 4d threads trying to prove everyone wrong? This is the second thread I looked at today that you are all over telling people there wrong. What do you gain from this? What are you trying to accomplish? I don't want to say your trolling but that is what it looks like to me.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by hILB3rT

You haven't noticed? He ignores anyone who asks him a good question or challenges his views, after telling them they're wrong. Soon, he'll only see people agreeing with him, must be nice to have 'the whole world' agree with you.

He has totally hijacked this thread, if you all ignore him, he'll be talking to himself.

EMM

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Prove to me that the fourth dimension does not exist?

while your at it, prove to me that god does or does not exist?

cant be done son...

you're ignorance is disgusting to me

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I think you're all being a bit hard on LastVoiceEternal - after all his opinion does hold some weight. For example, consider Occam's Razor. Typically the most simplest answer is correct. So that variation of answer for a question of :

Q: Why can't we actually find 1d, 2d or 4d?

And the simplest response to that is:

A: They don't exist and therefore cannot ever be found.

I like the guy's opinions, they seem to be the most natural answer to such a difficult question.

T

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

yeah I noticed he/she tends to ignore people that ask him/her questions. I.e. hasn't responded to my question. Of course it could be cause this person hasn't logged on yet.

On the other hand I really can't arguing against him/her as I don't really know anything about different dimensions. Which is why I am in these threads. To me it looks like he/she is stuck in there own opinion which takes away from any learning/teaching that is available.

On a side note Occam's razor has been coming up a lot in conversations and T.V. shows lately. Anyone wanna start a thread on that 'coincidence'. lol

peace

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Exactly.

I would say to LastVoiceEternal "Maybe you should stay out of this thread". I would mean that with the utmost respect. Since nothing is actually proven yet i.e. a finalised decision and therefore unquestionable it begs to be asked. If LastVoiceEternal is correct then I'm sure people will apologize for not believing you. I'm privileged to be able to sit back and read support of the possibility provided TO me without doing much work myself. Maybe you should leave those who are not so certain on the subject to discuss it between themselves. If the answer is ever provided then I assume they would say "Oh.... Right, OK".

T

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
its all ok
but it is very easy to imagine yourself INFINITE "Moebius flat" which

WILL BE in its own "cosmos" - it means, there is nothing on the edges and its huge

this will show you the idea, how easy is to imagine yourself 2-D, dual-dimensional world

2 !=3 (it means, 2 is NOT 3 in informatics, C++ language)

so, please, this is too trivial and we have much better experience on it.

just, I think, nobody can believe that in fact somebody believes that world is flat, and some dinosaurus as catching it - did you ever been on the end of the world?

[edit on 26-9-2008 by sechmet]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

Yeah, well n !=~ ... and ∞∈/∏, T⊆S, ∃x=:⇔∀x, S/T≡∞... but I might as well be speaking alien! Although it's quite simple!

Einstein isn't the say all end all, but he did have a nice quote. I'll paraphrase.

"Any fool can make things larger and more complex, it takes a touch of genius and a drop of courage to move in the opposite direction."

Now someone will correct me because I know that isn't entirely accurate, it was a paraphrase.

Reality is simple for a reason. Life is supposed to be enjoyable for all of us and we're not supposed to be confused and hostile towards each other about what is and is not. That confusion only exists in subjectivity, ignorance and deception.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terric
I would say to LastVoiceEternal "Maybe you should stay out of this thread".

I belong here and have a right to discuss here just as much as the next person. I will not be going anywhere unless I am forced, and from what I can see I've been extremely civil and calm in response to repeated attacks and nonsensical false claims about myself from distraught others.

Like I said, if you have a problem with the facts then take it up with reality, not I. I'll be more than willing to discuss it with you but if you can't keep your poopy words and unrestrained pointless anger to yourself, then you'll just go on my ignore list with no finishing wipe so you can stink and crust over time.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
but you can easily imagine yourself

the large Moebius streamer ?

and, it will be 2-D

so, we are like being living an the Moebius, however OUR Moebius is 3-D

(satanic laugh)

yes, the reality is SO simple, but not simplest as is
OUR cosmos has 11 dimensions, we know only 3 ...

IF somebody will know, how to REALIZE the knowledge of it

in fact, I think - many beings in this world know it

so, is possible to imagine yourself 2-D, and then in analogy 3-D ?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hILB3rT
On the other hand I really can't arguing against him/her as I don't really know anything about different dimensions. Which is why I am in these threads.

Because of this... ^^

To me it looks like he/she is stuck in there own opinion which takes away from any learning/teaching that is available.

Then this is irrelevant... ^^

I'm here just like the rest of you are here. Doing the same thing to you as you're doing to me. Only in the end it is reality that will stand, not wishful thinking.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

No, only 3d images manifest into and from imagination. You can not imagine nor can you create anything that is below or beyond 3d. There will always be aspects of depth, height and width because it is how reality is constructed and how perception then takes place.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

You can not imagine nor can you create anything that is below or beyond 3d. There will always be aspects of depth, height and width because it is how reality is constructed and how perception then takes place

I was in the multidimensional reality in deep oobe, so you are not shocking me. just the explanation - I do not understand so this doesnt exist is NOT an argue

it exists, and if we ever will have nuclear fusion as a clear energy OR most higher advanced sources of energy, our sources will be in any case close to the multidimensional reality

its so easy, world and our perception are NOT equal

[edit on 26-9-2008 by sechmet]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terric
I think you're all being a bit hard on LastVoiceEternal - after all his opinion does hold some weight. For example, consider Occam's Razor. Typically the most simplest answer is correct. So that variation of answer for a question of :

Q: Why can't we actually find 1d, 2d or 4d?

And the simplest response to that is:

A: They don't exist and therefore cannot ever be found.

I like the guy's opinions, they seem to be the most natural answer to such a difficult question.

T

I have stated a few times now, that I agree with him for the most part, we cannot percieve 1D, 2D, or 4D+ in our 3D realm, but I don't agree that they don't exist. He uses the excuse that because we can't percieve it, or discvover it, it can't exist, he hides his beliefs behind a veil of 'flawless logic', stamping them as absolute truths.

As for Ocham's razor, I hate it, it undermines the complex, beautiful enigma that is my perception of the world and I have seen many times when it hasn't been the simplest answer thats the truth, but it is always the exception to the rule, rather than the rule itself. IMO, it's disgusting.

EMM

Edit to add: I showed this to my mates the other day to explain what I meant by our perception of reality, its very simplistic, but for followers of ochams razor, should fit in well:

uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 26-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 26-9-2008 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join