It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien? Caught on Camera in China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Shame on you, OP.

The title of this thread should be "White blob wiggles in front of camera". But I realize that has far less of an interesting ring than any claims to alien life.

Sigh.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by InSanE1

very interesting,thanks for sharing

hmm..i dunno what kind of being that would if it is one..

maybe it was an orb of some kind?
www.nibiruancouncil.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
this translates to (with reference to the starchild) "a visit from our ancestors has got people excited all over china!"
"time for family photos and a good old yarn with the relies!"

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
You might want to compare this video with the michigan dogman/Gable video, the shapes, sizes and movements are the same.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Nice vid!! star

But what has this to do with Aliens primarily?

To often I see people not making any difference between:

[ALIENS] - Out of space, but at the same organic level as humans.

[Energies,ghost like objects] - Not on the same organic level as humans. Do not come here with their space ships

[Critters] Ask Zorgon
He explaines better.

Or is the defenition of "Alien": All things out of the ordinary?! IMO opinion you cant discuss things properly.

greetings Lunica

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunica

and

reply to post by thrashee

Thank you for your replies, as I indicated in my initial post I only posted it in this section of the board and gave it the title is because that's what it was referred to as in the title of the video. As I mentioned, I have no idea what this thing is and am not necessarily saying that this is an alien.

reply to post by IAttackPeople

The spider is an interesting theory, however that requires dismissing the fact that witnesses saw a ball of light hit the building as per jdm2014's translation:

Originally posted by jdm2104
TRANSLATION CONTINUED

Female witness (33 - 46 seconds):

Says she spotted a light object in the air, then it landed suddenly in the factory. Her first reaction was to run away

Male witness (46 - 55 seconds):

Man says the sky was suddenly very bright and he thought it was the sun rising but then he realised it was only 03:22am!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This has been discussed on here before.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
looks alot like ball lightning, looks more paranormal than an alien though.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I live w/ 3 Chinese speaking people. Mandarin & Cantonese, though I think it sounds Mandarin. I'll have them listen to it & give you a translation. If someone hasn't done it already. I haven't read the whole post yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

Ball lightning , have you ever seen ball lightning? What apears on that video IS NOT BALL LIGHTNING. Im not saying its ET but it has no resemblance of ball lightning.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You guys, it's OBVIOUSLY swamp gas. If you believe otherwise, well then your just contriving nonsense.

Swamp gas is luminous, and wobbles, and falls from the sky and scares people.

There's also an indian burial sight to the left of the factory. How do I know this?
HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS!?

Swamp gas baby!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAttackPeople
This hit ATS last year...

www.abovetopsecret.com... mentioned it could be a spider. I think it is a spider as well. Especially if it's an IR camera.

I think we're seeing a spider drop out of the glare of a floodlight, wrapping-up a victim in silk, and then continuing down. Simple.

Spot on. Shall we continue this over in the original thread

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
anyone question the authenticity of this video? to me it screams hoax. why? because it has clearly been sped up. look at the monitor refresh lines, they are moving WAY too fast for standard footage. I am almost certain this is a balloon artist filmed using an IR camera (niteshot). anyone else agree?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreensGoblin

It is not even a hoax.

It is a spider.

See above for relevant thread.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by skibtz

sorry, i looked through that thread and couldn't find the spider bit. can you let me know which page it's on? no worries if not. Thanks buddy

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSanE1
What do you all think?

He he it's Casper the friendly ghost!

No, jokes aside, it could be some advanced form of special effects.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

I'm SURE this is a balloon artist...I have no idea where that 'spider' theory can be found, I haven't found it yet.

it's a balloon artist with footage sped up. (IMO)

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It seemed to be almost like a tangible blob of light. Shapechanger? Pure energy? The little tiny balls of light at the end were the flashlights of the security guards....me thinks.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join