It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien? Caught on Camera in China

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I don't really know what to make of this. I came across it today on YouTube and am puzzled by what this could be. I posted it here in the Aliens and UFOs area just because it's described as an alien in the title of the video.

The video is in Chinese, I've sent a U2U to mrhacka who is the only one listed on the linguistics registry for translating Chinese in hopes that he could potentially shed some light on this.

What do you all think?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by InSanE1]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ok what the * is this! how weird is that.. look at the security guys trying to make sense of it too

that light gets a wee bit wobbly dont you think. looks like someone had a lazer sight pointed at the security camera. but it seems to actually posses some real volume..

translation please

my gut tells me that when they go to interview the girl that looks like she just got outta bed, that she actually saw the light in person. which would debunk my previous assumtion easily.

guess ill have to wait and see. ill give it a star for now.

[edit on 9/24/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
TRANSLATION

Woman news reporter says (0-10 seconds):

"In the late night of the 17th (no month stated), there was an unknown object which changed in size being filmed by the CCTV in a village near Changzhou"

Man says (10 - 33 seconds):

"Around 03:20am there was this round shaped object landed in the factory and when it landed the size was around 1 meter wide. The object started to shake then it grew four limbs after about 45 seconds! 20 seconds after that it changed into just the size of a table tennis ball"

more follows....

[edit on 24-9-2008 by jdm2104]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Entertainer in a balloon. These things are getting popular in various places.

Bigger Balloon

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
TRANSLATION CONTINUED

Female witness (33 - 46 seconds):

Says she spotted a light object in the air, then it landed suddenly in the factory. Her first reaction was to run away

Male witness (46 - 55 seconds):

Man says the sky was suddenly very bright and he thought it was the sun rising but then he realised it was only 03:22am!

56 seconds to the end

"A similar object has been spotted by other people 3 or 4 times recently but they are still unsure about what it is".

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I'd rather discuss the theories behind the phenomenon. Assuming it is true and factual. We see a light appear and something drop out and try to meteralize, and then shrink away.

Why would an opening gate appear in the visual light spectrum?

Why would the meteralizing being appear as light at first?

Seems kinda like a Star trek "beam me down scotty".

Is there any scientific theories to suport such a phenomenon?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Is this the news or a special report? What's remarkable is that they're airing this on prime tv. Now if only this was common here.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
well im not too comfortable with ET's beaming their babies down to earth to take their first wobbly steps.

MOTHER ET; "come on now babe, you can materialize like a big boy now..you can do it!"

could be a practice run for techniques they want to use when going from ship to land.. post october 14th of course. hey its pOssible!

thank you so much for the translation though that was very kind

the only non-scientific theory that i can bring up is the dorothy izatt phenomenon in which she clearly states "we are all beings of light"

threads
here
and here

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Looks like classic Ball Lightning to me. Certainly the movements of the object has a strange humunoid "shake" to them but I think we're reading far too much into this. I'll stick by my guns, if it isn't fake (which it doesn't appear to be) then it's ball lightning.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Why would the meteralizing being appear as light at first?

Seems kinda like a Star trek "beam me down scotty".

Is there any scientific theories to suport such a phenomenon?

As far as light is concered it may come from somewhere where there is no light. maybe phosperesence?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

It's actually a smaller TV channel showing local news. China's national news channel is known as CCTV (not to be confused with closed circuit television).

When I've visited China in the past they often play stuff like this on the news and on other channels. Just wish I could understand all of it!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It looks almost like some sort of firework that is over exposed. The strange thing about it is the way it just disappears and leaves no trace of itself.

Freaky stuff

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Entertainer in a balloon. These things are getting popular in various places.

Bigger Balloon

I would accept that only if the video was tampered with first. I mean, if it was slowed down to make it appear as if it was really a beam of light touching the ground. If it wasn't tampered with, then its descending velocity does not coincide with a 'entertainer in a balloon' it would've dropped like a sack of potatoes, but this wasn't the case. I know that the news crew slowed it down to show what happened but the first part where it shows the 'real time' speed does not compute for me.

The circular motion it takes once it hits the ground does not resemble that of an entertainer in a balloon, I don't see sharp edges symbolizing a hand or foot as it turns or spins wildly.

Not sure what it is, but it is rather intriguing.

Nice Find!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
i heard those are very common in china, they have these weird amoeba that eat the kitchen sink.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PW229

That was my initial thought as well, however I have seen ball lightning once and I don't recall it stopping like that. The movement is very odd.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Neat.

What I wanna know is - what is that light at the top that the other "thing" emerges from?

At the very end of the clip two guys walk into the picture not looking too concerned about it so I can't tell if it's natural or part of the phenomenon.

Also was this shot indoors or out? Kinda hard to tell...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Perhaps it was ball lightning after all. I searched for YouTube videos pertaining to it and came up with this:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by InSanE1
Perhaps it was ball lightning after all. I searched for YouTube videos pertaining to it and came up with this:

Maybe but that doesn't explain why only one spark came off of 'it', it seems odd that a single spark came out of it and the speed which it hits the ground doesn't match the one the vid shows.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
This hit ATS last year...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's what I said then:

"First, notice that in the report they are shooting the mystery video off of a CRT monitor. PureET is seeing the reflection of the news camera off of the monitor screen, not something in the video itself. So, nothing fishy there.

Second, people are right when they say that this "thing" isn't creating any shadows as it should. That means whatever it is, it's not in the distance as it seems at first glance. It's not really on the ground.

My first thought was that maybe someone tossed one of those spinning "ground flower" fireworks over the wall but the "no shadows" problem busted that theory.

Someone mentioned it could be a spider. I think it is a spider as well. Especially if it's an IR camera.

I think we're seeing a spider drop out of the glare of a floodlight, wrapping-up a victim in silk, and then continuing down. Simple.

Lastly, the gal interviewed is really cute. "

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Interesting....

I like to feel for them that they can be experienced of seeing, finding and recording the types of events...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join