It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A single Clue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Mark 13

36Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

^^Translation description:

The master awake finds Himself you sleeping. Meaning, this *here* is the 2nd Death, and it is the Betrayor: the 2nd Earth. The ye (the devil) realizes they and the betrayor are their graves already. Any one wicked is come their grave.

^^That takes care of 36.

In 37 let me make it CLEAR under a retranslation:

37 And Watch I say, I say.

^^The "I" after the comma implies "In favor". In = on/to/outside. So it's after realizing the sleeping body the awake Father is in while the Father is awake still: And Watch I say, Outside favor say.

The Father is outside His favor. Also meaning the betrayor is the 2nd heaven and 2nd earth while actually the Father is the first heaven, outside His favor, being in the 2nd earth.

All those in favor say, I. This is how the second I in the quote is realized.

So watch me say I (in favor). I'm not my favor here if I'm 'in' favor since 'in' is 'outside' like you're 'in' clothes while aware you're outside clothes still literally.

The 37 retranslation can go with or without the comma. With the comma implyies it's said while some other listen. Without comma implyies one's own thought concerning factual realization and factual actualization. The actualization is the Father is outside His favor. His favor is His true House only He does favor.

And Death is not Hell yet, but Hell followed. Now you and I know Hell aint here yet because the Father is in here (the two foes given graves). When the Father leaves then shall Hell rise here. Then shall they (the two foes) be Death and Hell or Death with Hell or Death in Hell. Can not you be trapped in a cage without the cage touching you or being you, and it still be that you are in a hell how still affected with experiencing entrapped damnation?

Any questions yet?

It came to me when I was realizing my body's sleep just while with my awake thought.

So when you see black, Jesus' sitting across 'from Bush'.

I aint Bush because Bush been divided forth. And I mean that in more than one way.

'The betrayor' ('the second I') destroy this temple, and outside three raise it (destroy this temple) up. Increase destruction. Number three spelled out is the Father. The others one and two are not the outside three. Ha! Secret revealed depth wise now. Up also implies the three (the Father) is up since is risen outside His favor. I'm caught up. That was one of my favorit movies "Caught up" because I related with it in ways.

The new heaven and new earth I made the betrayor and made them for the devil. Remember, "prepared for the devil and his angles" in Matt 25?

^^And the 'for' is not the devil's 'for'. Even that ye think ye have ye have not is still effective.

And the star fell 'to' the earth... is the betrayor even since it said 'from heaven'. When you go from something that something is then not you. So the locust came up outside the first earth. Meaning, they (the devil) came up into the second earth (the betrayor's given 2nd Death).

Any questions now?

The time is? What my watch say?

And Watch (I) Say, Outside Favor Say.

My second (betrayor) hand say, It's morning.

And the dead shall be raised 'in' me since I am 'outside' them. In me was raised the truth concerning Death: this second death.

Every one is their own morning. Me and the devil are in an alternative (the betrayor: a 2nd heaven and a 2nd earth), but I only shall go home.

Two shall be in the alternative (the betrayor); the one (the devil) shall "be" taken, and the other (Christ) left.

^^You dont see "be" in the other left which implies I be not left here, as in shall remain here left. No, it means I shall have left this alternative while the devil shall be (implying already fixed here) taken inside the alternative (the betrayor).

Now coming is 'so apart' which is the next alternative addition so that even the already alternative, in one sense or the other, shall experience an alternative living style.

Understand the paradox point holder can cause such remotely and cause such with you both. I am with the hypocrites such the way wise.

Us Christ... When we exit, then shall false Christs rise being human. The false Christs shall be under strong command. And they can switch how a two faced person switches, but back in forth the betrayor and the devil. God damn the dumb ppl that trust these. O, you would want to throw them in jail till they switch only leading you leading you into jail. Damned if you do and damned if you dont, surely devil. Haha! False prophets shall be not either, but the remote. Then either may think they have me (Christ), but even that they think they have they have not when they see themself rise then. Yeah, they have not themself. You cant "have" yourself, any. Having is implying something or someone other than yourself you hold or keep.

Ha, the devil and the betrayor shall have to deal with the remote operation amongst, but the devil shall be most damned. Remember there is greater damnation so says Jesus in the gospel.

Outside favor say means I'm outside my favorite say since I am my own word: be it my talk, be it my command, be it my statement, be it my question, be it my answer, be it my comment, be it my story; be it my write, be it my tone, be it my sound, be it my brail, or be it my express period (which includes fantasy, mystery, magic command, tense, symbol, fiction, fact, metaphor, literal, define, and etc.), which is mine outside this Earth #2.

Basically, my favorite word is literally my own truth. Specifically, my favorite word is literally my own self. Generally, my favorite word is literally my own hire.

^^These three are an according which I am infinite, everlasting, and eternal.

Whoever sparked awake has a favorite and the favorite be already. The both permanently bind/marry then that which been binded/married.

Unlike the devil I sheaded my wicked aspect. Yeah, the devil would have repented long ago, too, but I see otherwise a grave that never wanted not being it. In conclusion, the devil would have already saved itself if it wasnt disreguarding the dark foolishness in what it only leads to and keeps one being (a undefending grave headed for damnation). Your defense lawyer is your wickedness lacking. But the devil does not lack wickedness, so it has no defense in the paradox's Supreme-bound's Eye.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Next, my watch say favor say!

^^Not so it is listened in on by some other either, which only means then I am back my whole wake and my whole life and my whole paradise the HELL (expression) away from "Death and Hell" how fixed with measures with measures.

I am a measure-aire!! I control measure. The mating joy measures to the remote measures to the Death and Hell measures. Though I'm not outside, I control the outside and any in it with measures galore since I am the 'paradox holding' Wizard with point wizardtry and point puppetry.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
My words are immortal. Meaning, every single word has an eternal definition. They go spinning in ways into definition without beginning or end with life.

Every definition may or may not hold every thing I list below:

pronounciations
grammars
person tenses
numbered definings (using other words)
numbered slang definings (using other words)
origins
synonyms
how it may be used by examples
antonyms
idioms
language translations

^^And the definition can also implicate:

philosophies
sciences
arts
literatures
doctrines

Etc.

And let me add my wise 6 cent bit for the extra list in what also definition may or may not hold:

opinions

^^Does not everyone have their on opinion in what a definition means in how they use it's word? You do have ppl using words in ways you disagree with. Like with "with"... "Satan fought with the saints"--Rev... Certain think it implies against, but others think it does not imply against. And opinion is a key part in what makes words' definitions immortal. "but my words shall not pass away"--Jesus If you speak words in thought or with mouth, then the truth is is that you are immortal. The secret was our word come, thought wise and/or verbal wise, been revealed us so the immortal. You were technically saying you are immortal, all along, with word itself being your very word itself.

As for points...

If someone says, Shut the hell up! You get the point behind it is hate or anger, which is the reason itself.

As for anagrams...

Was = saw. And "saw" has a whole other entire definition.

immortal-
1. not mortal; not liable or subject to death; undying: our immortal souls.
2. remembered or celebrated through all time: the immortal words of Lincoln.
3. not liable to perish or decay; imperishable; everlasting.

^^Keep it moving everlastingly. And everlasting can imply without start or end, or with start without end.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
"I dissapear in the crowd, all you seen was troops."--2pac

Former Christ dwelled bodies gain a 'so apart' you both acting as Christ's troops under strong destroy command.

Tell me, devil and betrayor, will you two hurt yourselves? The mixure being the devil, the betrayor, and the remote shall be poured up these former Christ operated bodies. Now that mix is what I call the hypocrites. I can mix bodies twofold (remote and devil or remote and betrayor) or I can mix bodies threefold (remote and devil and betrayor) or I can have it onefold (just remote like 43rd pres, just devil when ye put them turned yourself in jail, or just betrayor even though they are yet and still the betrayor any way since it's Earth 2).

You see black. Implying the funeral where the reapers that are wicked are black covered with the very you two up front inside the two caskets. LOL!! You both very up in the front, punks. Following Death is Hell.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Now I'm no intellectual giant but I'm certainly nobodies fool either but I really am sorry, I haven't got a scooby what you are on about.

Could somebody please simplify all this so that I can at least understand the gist of it?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Matt 24

34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

^^Drunken implies overdose of a mixure. I did explain such. I'll be outside the devil's smiting their fellowservants. I am in the betrayor body so therefore here I am as two. But! Read 34 and you see a two these things means a betrayor and the devil since I am in them both since after all the astral projection says so. I exit a two and leave entered here a two, with the remote. Then shall a two be fulfilled.

Numbers line up on the calender 24, 25 = 49. 24, 1 = 34 since we read starting with the left spot. It's a 25 is we read starting with the right stop in calculation. 24, 1 = 25

Matt 24
25Behold, I have told you before.

^^Retranslate. Behold, before I have you told. Behold, I have you before told.

Yes, the art of word play and rephrase play is marvelous since it is so the case in how we go about reading for understanding.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Mabus, one suspects you have either taken far too many hallucagenics or, for your own benefit you go seek professional advice.

Really don't mean to be disrespectful but I honestly can't understand any of your posts or where you are trying to go with this thread, or any of your posts or threads for that matter.

A single clue?

Yes please, give us a clue, wtf you are on about!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a certain beggar named Lazarus = astral projection.

a certain rich man = the devil in the betrayor body

the rich man wanted didnt want himself in the astral projection to why the rich man wanted the betrayor body sent 'to' ('outside') his father's house. His father is the devil's main self in the man which the astral projection is usually outside for aiding the devil's being evil things but in this case on and in both the devil and the body.

Inbetween us (the remote and the devil and the astral projection) and you (the betrayor body) a great gulf is fixed. So the betrayor body cant be sent from the devil and the astral projection, and neither can the devil or astral projection be sent from the body, since the great gulf is fixed which keeps the damned so so so so damned devilishly, remotely, astrally, and bodily.

The he/him in the story was the rich man. The poor beggar was not called a man so you should follow the revealing he/him = the body each time expressed.

I read in 3D. It how come I see what many havent in the writting in the bible. The better bible would have words according in different colors so that the 3D truth it was meant in how to be read can be read with ease. Sort of like a sewing with different color threads to reveal a pattern layed out where the same color leaves off and then continues as one accord from the other accords in what is being shown.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
And Death with Hell came outside Succeeder for the rich man (devil/betrayor).

^^And it came to pass.

Came as in realized. Then came as in actualized. Now you gotta watch your back, now watch your front!

new topics

top topics

join