It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Stigamatic" Needs Help

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
The other poster hit it right on the head, it is a medical condition that is caused by stress.

They had a documentary on it a looong time ago, and it even refered too when it happened to Jesus. (As the other person pointed out also.)

Good luck.

Cheers, Fox.

(PRO TIP: If you really want to make yourself cry... Listen too some Alanis Morrisette or better yet, some Cold Play, but don't listen for too long... you may find yourself attempting suicide.)

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

Lol... humour my friend, humour

And alanis....coldplay???

Try Radiohead or Anthony and the johnsons

Here ya go OP... Hope this helps

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fox_3000au

I'm of course willing to accept that. Some questions though. Why is it localized to one area? Why doesn't it leave the skin?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
That's INTERESTING.

My uncle had hand stigmata. He was a sikh.

His brother had webbed toes.

I have a red V in my forhead. It stands out when I'm wet and cold.

Anyways. About my uncle I used to have in my other family. He was new to the country and suspicious of doctors and things so when I knew him his brother was fussing over his hands and I don't really know what or where it went from there. I only saw them on vacation when I was very young. About quarter size both hands. He had to wrap them. But was a tough guy, never mind the wound ect. Didn't like the attention.

Does it hurt? I would feel pretty special if I had stigmata. I wouldn't want it though--wounds opening up on the body-that is REALLY creepy.

I suggest a naturalpath.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HugmyRek

It doesn't hurt at all. That's what's strange.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The Synchronicity Effect has taken place. Just yesterday I opened by AOL homepage and right there was breaking news about a girl that cried blood that was an anomaly in India.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join