It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: 'American empire' nearing its end

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Actually I believe the entire thing has been arranged long ago by the evil demons running the banks in UK and US and I wonder what families they may be
And the purpose is to take this worlds only pockets of democracy out like a light under Bush and create the fascist regime. China, Russia, the middle east are all players in the game. None of their citizens are, strangely enough. They're all too good and high minded to even contemplate the level of corrupt luciferean evil that runs this world.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain Democratic Republic!!

[edit on 24-9-2008 by bruxfain]

It's actually a constitutional republic.

Ahmedinejad raises a valid point.. the way the economy is looking.. the fall of the USA is quite possible.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der

Originally posted by bruxfain Democratic Republic!!

[edit on 24-9-2008 by bruxfain]

It's actually a constitutional republic.

Ahmedinejad raises a valid point.. the way the economy is looking.. the fall of the USA is quite possible.

I said the man is a demon, not an idiot. Evil men often raise valid points that's what makes them so dangerous. The serpent is often called the most subtle and crafty of all the beasts in the field, but this time it will be flayed and made into a belt.

Nevertheless, it is not an Empire. Thanks for the support. As far as the economy, this was caused by people who had a serious problem with their perception of reality. They believed in something that has proven to be false. It would be ashamed for more people to end up like them.

Let the financial system collapse, it won't make much difference in the long run. Contrary to common ATS knowledge, America strength is production, processing, transportation and communications, not finances; finance is the domain of the British.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ah yes, its time for the monthly "End of the American Empire" propaganda. If I hadn't heard the same thing every month for as long as I can remember, I might be concerned.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Perhaps he was refering to this definition of an empire

An empire (from the Latin "imperium", denoting military command within the ancient Roman government) is a state that extends dominion over populations distinct culturally and ethnically from the culture/ethnicity at the center of power. ...
Wikipedia

The face of the emperor can change all the time. It is merely a title. There is an Empire, but America is not it, only a part of the Empire.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This guy is very dangerous, how can anyone trust him. After doing a quick search on this guy, I found this:

Ahmadinejad said that while "some say the idea of Greater Israel has expired, I say the idea of a Lesser Israel has expired, too."

He also repeated previous anti-Israel comments, calling the Holocaust by Nazi Germany a "fake" and saying Israel is perpetrating a holocaust on the Palestinian people.

zionism-israel.com...

So the Holocaust was a fake ? He needs to talk to a very nice old lady I met. She had her camp tattoo ID on her arm to prove she was there, or maybe that was fake too.

This guy needs to be on a very short leash.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
hes right , with the condition in which american economy is , it is the near of end of road of USA

Well, I know you hate the USA and all, but Iran's economy is far worse off, and you are also a hate mongering fool that would love to see the USA fall.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
Actually I believe the entire thing has been arranged long ago by the evil demons running the banks in UK and US and I wonder what families they may be
And the purpose is to take this worlds only pockets of democracy out like a light under Bush and create the fascist regime. China, Russia, the middle east are all players in the game. None of their citizens are, strangely enough. They're all too good and high minded to even contemplate the level of corrupt luciferean evil that runs this world.

Woah, wait I thought the Jews controlled the banks, and since Iran denies the holocaust and wants to wipes Israel from the map, then why would they arrange for the U.S. to fail...hrm, I see some conflicting conspiracy theories here. None of which are backed by a single fact.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by yellowcard]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

Woah, wait I thought the Jews controlled the banks, and since Iran denies the holocaust and wants to wipes Israel from the map, then why would they arrange for the U.S. to fail...hrm, I see some conflicting conspiracy theories here. None of which are backed by a single fact.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by yellowcard]

Ill be glad to take this one. The people that run the show (Banks, Media, Entertainment) mask as Jews but their not. These same "Jews" funded the massacre of Jews in the holocaust. These guys are parasites who go from country to country sucking the wealth of that country then dumps it like a ton of bricks. They have nearly sucked the wealth dry here. You keep saying he denies the holocaust but wont watch any of his interviews I sent you showing he doesnt deny it. He has questions about the holocaust. Would you like me to repeat them and maybe you can answer them?

[edit on 24-9-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322
hes right , with the condition in which american economy is , it is the near of end of road of USA

Well, I know you hate the USA and all, but Iran's economy is far worse off, and you are also a hate mongering fool that would love to see the USA fall.

Woah there. Vocal dissent does not mean that one hates the U.S. I think many people love the U.S. but hate either the direction we have headed, or are heading to as a Nation. That is different.

The thing that I find very humorous about the conspiracy theories on this thread with the "evil empire" of the U.S. is that they still have the freedom to vent on this very forum. In Iran and many other nations, you couldn't do that. So at best, it is the pot calling the kettle black when Ahmadinejad talks.

Is this nation moving in a direction that it is losing relevancy? Yes. The younger generations are largely composed of screw-up Bart Simpson types. We consume entertainment and pleasure, and there is a growing welfare state, and Americans typically have entitlement attitudes that only increase over time. We are overworked, over-stressed, and soon-to-be even more over-taxed.

That being said, it still is the greatest Nation on Earth. But the liberals will tear it down if they can. Because that is what liberals do... they make everyone average, tell them that "everybody is special," and create a society in which hard work is not rewarded. And just like in "Animal Farm," we will be continually told that productivity is up and life is better than it ever has been (but to us animals, it won't be better than we could remember... if we could remember).

Ahmadinejad will grow teeth. It will be interesting to see how the liberals react to him (especially if the election this year goes to the liberals).

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The US is loosing its empire or its super power status but it will take atleast another 20-40years until there is no "american empire" left. Some people tend to say its happening now but I disagree, America still has her hold on the globe for afew more decades.

Yes I agree, the current administration is to blame for bringing the American super power much closer to her end but she was due to loose her status in the world, I just believe that another administration would have given the US afew decades longer.

Yes most rightwingers here are personal over this matter, especially when it comes to blaming the current administration. I mean after all, THEY did voter this administration in, twice. Are Democrats to blame for bringing her closer to her end? Yes, but this mess can be traced straight back to rightwing elders.

So it will be afew more decades before the US looses her super power status, unless we have a president who can come in and some how prolong the time for the American empire, and heres a clue... the same people from the last administration aint ganna be one of them.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Ahmadinejad: "American empire' nearing its end"

In which the Department of Defense replied:

"I bet we can make you fall first"

The only difference is, Iran would have to have another country attack and cripple it.

America crippled itself. Big time.

I love how everyone disregards what Ahmadinejad says just because he's not all over America's nuts.

BUT for all intents and purposes....Americans did elect those responsible so maybe this election more people will do their homework before they check any boxes.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Jesu$atan]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
America will end soon but not by iran or any other human power.

Daniel 2 vs 44

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
Ah yes, its time for the monthly "End of the American Empire" propaganda. If I hadn't heard the same thing every month for as long as I can remember, I might be concerned.

maybe you will get concerned when truth falls on you like a ton of bricks

and it is the truth what mr. Ahmadinejad said

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
Yes most rightwingers here are personal over this matter, especially when it comes to blaming the current administration. I mean after all, THEY did voter this administration in, twice. Are Democrats to blame for bringing her closer to her end? Yes, but this mess can be traced straight back to rightwing elders.

While there may be some truth to what you say, the "right wingers" have momentum because of the social issues. And that is why the Bush administration got elected twice. The lesser of the evils.

If the left would stop trying to destroy our society with perversity, then we wouldn't be in the position we are now. The current administration is the lesser of the evils. Liberals point the finger and have 3 others pointing right back at them. And they prop up people like Ahmadinejad in the media to give themselves some kind of boost. It is pathetic, and only widens the gulf in this Nation.

The left bears the bulk of the blame for creating a situation where conservatives mostly cannot vote for liberal candidates because of the awful agenda they push. At least Ahmadinejad recognizes the value of the family. Many of our own leaders can't even get that right.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by donhuangenaro

The Truth is somewhat dependent on ones point of view. Ahmadinejad sees an Empire here, no Empire exists in my view. His reality contains an American Empire, mine does not and I am American. What will be destroyed is something that he is attached to, something within and apart of himself.

I have said it before and I'll repeat it here. Some of you have got until 10/13/2008, 18 days and counting down, to make something happen (capture the King) and then you will see what the ultimate reality is all about. By the tone of your posts, I can only guess that this will not end well for you.

On the other hand you can all be happy to know that you will experience exactly what it is your mouths have said you desire to see and you will finally come to understand that your reality isn't necessarily the reality of someone else.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
First of all, our economy is no where near as bad as it was during the Great Depression, what we are experiencing may be the beginning of a long recession at worst, but without doubt, considering how our economy is so intertwined with foreign economies, the entire collapse of our financial system will not happen. Too many other economies depend on it. Despite that, our financial system should be reformed, because an economy running on debt will not last forever.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by laiguana]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

I will have to agree with you, but . . . right now the first casualty of the massive bail out shoved to us the tax payer will be our defense budget, as you know is nowhere else to bleed for that money.

So actually we will lose our superpower status as we already are a bankrupt nation.

Our catastrophic national debt accounts for it.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

We might be moving more towards a multi-polar system from a global perspective, but having the superpower status removed from the U.S. because of an impending recession? That would just be silly. Superpowers aren't measured by the possibility of a recession (which we have faced several), but by their economic influence and military capacity. Like I've stated earlier, if anything, the trend is that the world will see once more a multi-polar system, which basically means that we will be looking at more than one superpower. What I consider most interesting is that with the growth of interdependent economies, the forces of globalism just becomes so much more evident.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
reply to post by marg6043

We might be moving more towards a multi-polar system from a global perspective, but having the superpower status removed from the U.S. because of an impending recession? That would just be silly. Superpowers aren't measured by the possibility of a recession (which we have faced several), but by their economic influence and military capacity. Like I've stated earlier, if anything, the trend is that the world will see once more a multi-polar system, which basically means that we will be looking at more than one superpower. What I consider most interesting is that with the growth of interdependent economies, the forces of globalism just becomes so much more evident.

heh you think this is being removed because of a recession? Dude we are BANKRUPT!!!! We are printing money out of thin air. We have no money and the confidence in the dollar is waning in leaps and bounds. When a currency collapses generally so does the nation. Look at history. The fact is our government has needed fiscal responsibility for decades now but it hasnt happened. Soon the interest on all of the money we have borrowed will crush us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join