It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: 'American empire' nearing its end

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
and AiPac, military industrial complex and whoever else you mention serves the King, who serves God!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain
That's where you are wrong, Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz serve the King;

What king? What are you talking about?

And yes, I have a clue.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

Yes, I was curious too precisely which ones johnsky was referring to.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

That's where you are wrong, Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz serve the King;

What king? What are you talking about?

And yes, I have a clue.

The unknown King that keeps confounding the plots and conspiracies you believe in. The person who names all things on Earth and puts them in their proper place. The Husband of the woman who builds the empires and the father of her son.

An Empire implies that only the mother and son exist, such as Mary and Jesus in Rome or Isis and Horus in Memphis. This is certainly where you and Ahmadinejad are most mistaken because the Father is now present. No empire exists, but instead a Kingdom with a King whose authority reaches down to the foundations of world.

All these scenarios and useless knowledge you exchange on this site will be found to be in fact incorrect when things carry on in this Democratic Republic, as the King designed them to. You will find that there is no Empire and that Ahmadinejad is a liar for claiming that there is one.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey at least you get what you vote for, pity the same can't be said for Iran. Ahmadinejad has very little power at the end of the day, the Presidency in Iran is a symbolic position contrary to its definition. The UNELECTED mullahs are the ones who call the shots and all executive decisions are ultimately made by them.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by theblunttruth]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

no , they serve the God of evil,Satan .....

no wonders USA is a whore of babylon and will be destroyed by God right hand Russia

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
if im not mistaken ,ahmijinidad seems to be serving the agenda of the nwo order.
creating conflic with isreal and the west almost to the book.

i remember he was elected under a fruadulant election that no one complained about,normaly when some one you dont want to get into power does so illegaly you complain about it,but not one iota was uttered by anyone regardless of the fact he was the extreme imams man and everyone knew that too.

so they wanted the imams man to get into power,like ive said project bluebook-a pseudo depopulation endtimes rapture- requires the destruction of isreal and that is the whole basis of "thier" foriegn policy for a long time....to get islam to go to war with isreal.

its also no coicence iran got thier nuke capability from pakistan,who bought thiers from rogue elements in the cia.!!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeykillingmonkey

Awkky comes to the US again and according to OP says "American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road." Then goes back to a country with no freedom of speech and feels he did something worthy here. While he may be telling the truth..it is in poor taste to say it in someone's back yard and not face to face one on one. Worse still is our pathetic media who feels it is news worthy.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322

no wonders USA is a whore of babylon and will be destroyed by God right hand Russia

Satan, the group that just trashed our economy because we would no longer tolerate their presence here? Satan, the group that's currently interfering with and trying to destroy our democratic processes? Is that the Satan to which you are refering? Your turban is choking off the blood to your brain, dude. I am quite certain noone will confuse that type of relationship with the love affair you propose.

Go on believing your lies, you'll have an eternity living in the most squalid conditions to come to terms with reality. As far as Russia is concerned, I don't think they want in on your plot to murder and loot America and cover up the crime.

You will find that China, Russia and India will choose America when you need them most. There is obviously many things that your co-conspirators have not told you.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by tezzajw

Yes, I was curious too precisely which ones johnsky was referring to.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by loam]

He was being extremely sarcastic, basically the whole of his contribution to this thread was "if you don't like it, get out". Thanks for that insight.

The unknown King that keeps confounding the plots and conspiracies you believe in. The person who names all things on Earth and puts them in their proper place. The Husband of the woman who builds the empires and the father of her son.

Your posts are becoming more irreverent and cryptic. It seems you are referring to the Christian God, however you also stated that your "King" serves God... Sorry all I see is silly neognostic mysticism. Your definition of an empire is extremely suspect and I think you'll find that after Rome their were plenty of empires that were fully Catholic/Christian, if that is indeed what you're getting at, I can't tell. If you think an empire needs an emperor you are using an anachronistic and overly strict definition for the other posters. At least one foreign war every decade since 1940 with over 369,000 troops in 761 military bases abroad sounds like empire to me.

Originally posted by BlackProjects
Awkky comes to the US again and according to OP says "American empire in the world is reaching the end of its road." Then goes back to a country with no freedom of speech and feels he did something worthy here. While he may be telling the truth..it is in poor taste to say it in someone's back yard and not face to face one on one. Worse still is our pathetic media who feels it is news worthy.

Poor taste? Welcome to politics. If you would have liked for it to have been face to face, perhaps you should ask why the American UN delegation wasn't there. The media is far more pathetic for using it's massive resources and influence as it has regarding Iran and Ahmadinejad. Judging by what the media tells me, I'd think Iran was a third world nation with a significant nuclear missile capability being run by Hitler.

If you think Ahmadinejad is the only one announcing a perceived end of US hegemony, you are mistaken. Economists have been announcing it for years. Corporations have been proving it by outsourcing so rapidly. The government is proving it with its continued arrogance and inability to admit mistakes regarding foreign policy.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Et,
I hear ya...agree completely.
I have never been more disgusted and disappointed with my country than now. But what would you expect from a bunch of self serving lawyers posing as congressmen.

BP

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by manson_322

Yeah, they draw pentagrams on the Senate floor, worshipping the evil one while sacrificing a virign before every budget meeting.

I'm sure all that crap you spew in your posts is true in your own limited little mind. You have a history of bashing America and the American people on this site so why don't you just spare us your "holier than thou" attitude, mister MANSON_322 (with a name like that, who's really advocating evil here?)

[edit on 24-9-2008 by sos37]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EtSolveMundi

I should say the same concerning your mythological American Empire. Where are the body of laws? Where is the foundation document? Where are the legislators and judges and executive. Where is the Capitol?

The answer...There is no such thing, it is a lie. You come up with these definitions of Empire which you pull out of your butt.

Me suggesting that they serve a King is in no way different than you saying that they serve an Empire. The United States is a Democratic Republic. Please prove it otherwise, I am sure your fanbase would enjoy hearing all about it.

369,000 in 761 bases around the world sounds to me like the United States has built up a pretty solid security business. People have to do what they are best at. We are men and we provide security for women and their children. 1 war every decade since 1940 sounds like people need to stop thinking they won't get the crap kicked out of them, if they get out of line.

I'll show you irrelevant. Nothing's about to happen to America (I know exactly why, but none of you would believe it anyway) and whatever your beef with this country is you should see a psychiatrist, you'll live longer.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Ahmadinejad is right. There are "a few bullying powers" that are creating the world's problems, and whoever is at the helm in the US is one of them. The US has been bullying its way to becoming an "empire". And now it's falling apart.

What America is meant to be has been spoiled and corrupted by the government and corporations.

Is someone disagreeing with Ahmadinejad?

Yep. I'm disagreeing with him.

Ahmadinejad is a first class fruitcake. Why should we believe anything he says when h's so openly hostile towards the U.S.? It's intended as negative propaganda, something our own liberal media is guilty of.

Hate to dissapoint Mr. Ahmadinejad, but America isn't going to fall apart, as much as he wants it to. It didn't fall apart when the Great Depression hit, nor during any of the World Wars that we participated in. America is going through a rough spot and will certainly get through this in time. It's going to be tough for a while, to be sure, but we will get through this, despite what he wants to happen.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Don't know if I read it here on this thread or one of the others. But in economic hardtimes past solutions have involved war. One more reason for him to shut his trap.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I should say the same concerning your mythological American Empire. Where are the body of laws? Where is the foundation document? Where are the legislators and judges and executive. Where is the Capitol?

Perhaps this is a different sort of 'empire'. A new empire, still very much in the making.
Perhaps this empire doesn't need a body of laws, or foundation documents. etc.
Perhaps, just maybe, things aren't always as they seem, yet if you look more closely, they are exactly how they seem.

But one thing is for certain... Ignorance is most definitely bliss, isn't it bruxfain?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Navieko

There seems to be a lot of redefining what things are these days. We no longer even need negative GDP growth to be in a recession. Now its a recession if your voice can be heard by a television microphone.

And the world you've created for yourself is one where, everyone else is ignorant. And you don't think that is a problem. It sounds to me like a serious mental health concern.

A new Empire? No laws? Then it doesn't exist. Don't you get it? Ahmadinejad has convinced you that something that doesn't exist, exists. Your mind is so twisted by a demon that at this point you are trying to convince yourself of the existence of something that is not there.

Seriously, I am not fighting with you. You need help, quickly. He's pimping your mind and you're defending him.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Seriously people I have seen and heard of this type of situation. For all of you people out there who believe that America is anything other than a democratic republic. you should really get yourselves professional help.

It's obvious that you've been blinded by a Demon. Even to the extent that you will change the dictionary entries to fit your belief system. Ahmadinejad is obviously a master pimp. And if you believe that America is an Empire that would in fact make you a whore. Just like manson called you. and yes, the beast hates the whore and will burn her with fire.

Good thing though, the people in charge Bush and Cheney are not so easily tricked into believing obvious lies. So we will always have someone in power that will go over and kill when it necessary and people over here that will ALWAYS support them.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

Hate to dissapoint Mr. Ahmadinejad, but America isn't going to fall apart, as much as he wants it to. It didn't fall apart when the Great Depression hit, nor during any of the World Wars that we participated in. America is going through a rough spot and will certainly get through this in time. It's going to be tough for a while, to be sure, but we will get through this, despite what he wants to happen.

Correct me if I' m wrong, but I don't think he was saying America itself is going to fall apart, but more so it's "Empire" out in the world.

I don't really support either Ahmadinejad, or the USA in these matters but did you guys read the whole article? I just hear a lot about him being nuts, or a fruitcake but he made some fairly sensible statements, especially in regards to the up coming election

Before Ahmadinejad spoke to the U.N., he told CNN's Larry King that he is willing to meet with presidential candidates Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama -- even in front of the media -- to discuss world issues and debate. But he has no preference between the two, he said in the interview that aired Tuesday night on "Larry King Live."
"We believe that these are issues relating to the domestic affairs of the United States," Ahmadinejad told Larry King of the presidential race, according to a transcript of the interview.

"And decisions pertaining to that must be made by the American people. And it's not important to us either," Ahmadinejad said. "What matters essentially is that the president that is chosen by the American people should adopt a path and a policy approach and for us to observe the policy approach.

"This is the campaign period, anyone can say anything. So we disregard that. What matters is that once someone is in office, we have to watch and see if that person will bring about some changes in policy or continue the same old path."

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

If that does not define empire I dont know what does...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join