It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Razor-51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted before but it's a Janet plane coming into land at the Vegas airport.

Razor-51

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Another interesting video:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Aliens at Area 51 (interview)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Former Chief Designer for General Dynamics at A51:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 23-9-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Sean Morton talking about an A51 worker called "Chip" he spoke with:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo reality
Sean Morton talking about an A51 worker called "Chip" he spoke with:

www.youtube.com...

I was with you until you mentioned Sean David Morton. Then my BS meter went off-scale.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Just to be clear, the audio you are hearing is not related to the video. That is, Razor would be a military callsign used at Groom, but the video was done at McCarran.

This audio is from my website:
www.lazygranch.com...
from
www.lazygranch.com...

Well, maybe he did his own video.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
So if Razor is Groom Lake, what is Planet Pyramid? McCarran?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Of course maybe of the Janets go to the TTR. You need to listen to the clearance channel. Flights to the TTR nearly always include TPH.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Razor was the callsign of the month, not a codeword for Groom Lake. Here is Groom ATC in a nutshell. The planes nearly always file to land at the TTR. If the route includes BTY or FIDOE, then the plane will actually land at Groom Lake. Otherwise, the flight plan generally has TPH in it, which is the civilian Tonopah airport. That is, the planes do a U-turn of sorts when heading to the TTR, approaching the base by flying over the civilian airport.

All the Janets leave McCarran with a Janet callsign (doh!). As planes progress through the airspace, they are told to change frequency as different controllers take over. The controller gives the pilot the new frequency over the air. The planes that make the trip to Groom Lake are eventually told by Nellis control that "frequency change is approved." The actual frequency is never mentioned. These planes drop their Janet callsign and use the callsign of the month plus a number. They generally don't bother calling Groom Lake anything, that is, they just request a runway. It's not like the guys behind the microphones don't know where the plane is going. Military aircraft, which have more flexible flight plans, will call Groom Lake "Home Plate" to designate their intentions on the radio.

Many of the locations (which are called "fixes") are not documented for the flight to Groom Lake. They are reserved with the FAA for some reason, which is something I learned filing a FOIA with the FAA. The fix "planet" is generally accepted to be Mercury, the main town at the Nevada Test Site. "Pryamid"'s location is still subject to debate. Groom Lake used to operate a non-directional beacon using Morse code PYD, which some thought was Pyramid. However a pilot spent quite a bit of time listening to my Janet recordings and found PYD.

Nellis beacons

These non-directional beacon installations in the desert, at least the ones I've seen, use radials to improve the ground underneath the antenna. This comes in handy since the dirt that is disturbed to bury the radial show up on Google Earth.

It took just a few seconds to figure out that video was a phony. There is no way to videotape a Janet that well as it heads towards Groom Lake. The planes are over 20 miles away.

Most of the people that steal stuff from my website will remove what they stole when I email them. Youtube is different. Google does no policing of videos. The only stuff that gets removed is video from network TV because they have lawyers.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

In reading one of Kevin Randle's blogs from the past, he interviewed a general officer who knew about the Roswell crash. One of the things he said was: "Bob Lazar was wrong, there are no saucers at Area 51, just high tech (US made) craft".
I think he is correct that there is a myth about Area 51 that just won't die. I think the military is quite happy about this so they can test their aircraft and have people call them UFOs.
The quote does raise an interesting question, if the alien craft is not at Area 51 or the green (later referred to as blue) room at Wright-Patterson AFB, where are they now.

Another problem is again, no names, no evidence or anything to check out their stories.

Edited to add reference:

www.kevinrandle.blogspot.com...

[edit on 9/24/2008 by kidflash2008]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think Area 51 Groom Lake is where they test U.S. secret aircraft. But I think there are other locations near by that deal with ET space craft. I believe Lazar, and so do several "insiders" I've spoken to.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Bob Lazar is lying. There is no other way to put it. I can prove it because of his W2 form (provided by him). He claims he was working for a contractor, and he would of been paid by the contractor and not the military. The pay stub would of had the name of the company and their information on it. (I have worked for many temporary agencies, so I know the drill). Add to that his lying about his schooling and his limited knowledge on physics, and his story adds up to a big zero.
If we want the UFO field to go further than the laughing stock it is, we need to start going over what these "whistleblowers" state.
I read that Major Randle wanted to get a vetting process in place to screen out and check the references of what these people have to say. He was shot down by many researchers, because they would lose their bread and butter. I think the time has come to really start looking at where UFO research wants to go. As of right now, it is recycling many old cases and has come up with very little new information.

Edited to add:
As far as Area 51 is concerned, it is a perfect area to test advanced and secret aircraft. All the UFO people think there are aliens there, and if they see a craft, they will think it comes from another planet or dimension. They won't be looking for what a spy knows to look for, and the military will stay safe. I believe the ET craft they may have is in another place quite far away from Nevada.

[edit on 9/25/2008 by kidflash2008]

top topics

join