It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Sends Warships To The Caribbean

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I never claimed to have a "revelation." My comment was not intended to be a revelation. Just a comment in passing.

Just because you can catch something, doesn't mean you automatically have the means to identify the location of the precise source. I thought it was spectacular just to catch and hold the damned thing, and then pop it back to its source.

I don't know what your point is. I truly am clueless. I thought nuclear power plants provided electrical energy. I would thing they don't necessarily know who all the exact users are and what they're doing with that energy. Especially in certain other countries.

Your question of why they didn't use coal for generating energy in particular locations? In this location? Hell, I don't know. Ask the Russians.

It wasn't known the exact location where this wave was going to be popped back to. It was simply "returned to sender."

Your poor assumptions belay more than a passing interest. You go ahead and read what you want. Believe what you want. I'm done.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
I never claimed to have a "revelation." My comment was not intended to be a revelation. Just a comment in passing.

Right and rightly so as you clearly do not. I just dislike the pretense that this is somehow firsthand knowledge when i know the original author.

Just because you can catch something, doesn't mean you automatically have the means to identify the location of the precise source. I thought it was spectacular just to catch and hold the damned thing, and then pop it back to its source.

Not really and i suggest you play tennis or a host of other similar sports to get the same effect.

I don't know what your point is. I truly am clueless. I thought nuclear power plants provided electrical energy. I would thing they don't necessarily know who all the exact users are and what they're doing with that energy. Especially in certain other countries.

Nuclear power plants provide the means to heat steam which then drives the same old turbines that separates charges resulting in energy flowing freely from the active vacuum some of which are then collected by the circuit. Such are the means of 'generating' ( rather tapping) electricity.

Your question of why they didn't use coal for generating energy in particular locations? In this location? Hell, I don't know. Ask the Russians.

My particular question was why they would continue to make the same mistake they had made with the original experiments with scalar howitzers. According to Bearden and others they had a similar accident back in the early 60's which led to a spent nuclear fuel being detonated. Why they would use nuclear power planets when the effects of mistakes are relatively well understood you have you not explained.

It wasn't known the exact location where this wave was going to be popped back to. It was simply "returned to sender."

And we all know the Russian countryside of 20 million square Km's are just dotted with nuclear power stations.

Your poor assumptions belay more than a passing interest. You go ahead and read what you want. Believe what you want. I'm done.

No damn kidding and while i don't mind you sharing knowledge i would appreciate it if you didn't pass Bearden's worth off as your own. I certainly do not as frankly it's hard to know what to make of so many of his unsubstantiated claims.

Stellar

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I’ll just throw in a few observations from what I’ve seen in this thread:

1) Pride is an incredibly dangerous emotion. There are many posts in this thread, and in this forum as a whole, that are sabre-rattling type posts or “we’re better than you” as a result of national pride and the irrationality that inevitably follows. Besides religion, national pride could be cast as the other major source of conflict and it’s something that is easy to manipulate by leaders.

2) Who gave the United States the right to decide which system of government is best? One thing that a lot of US citizens cant seem to understand is that different nations and cultures have different mentalities and different preferences when it comes to their government or rulers. They may not want your government to impose ‘democracy’ on them!

From what I see of a nation like Russia, it tends to operate at its best when under a strong ruler who is able to keep the vast country under control. I’m not advocating dictatorship or communism, simply that nations are able to choose for themselves which system of government they prefer without having to face the threat of bombs or sanctions.

The US has been attempting to impose its version of capitalist democracy globally without regard for what is best for the citizens of other countries. And in the main it has resulted in chaos and the destabilisation of nations. Of course, that may be the actual goal.

It just disturbs me that so many people cant put themselves in the shoes of someone else and understand that what they think is best is not necessarily best for everyone. Your truth is not my truth. There are always lots of posts all over complaining about dictators, Marxists, Fascists and every other disparaging comparison one can think of simply because a country is run differently. If you were in Russia or Venezuela, how would you see the US government and Mr Bush?

Meanwhile, the fact that the US is now nationalising a number of financial institutions is delicious irony. What shall we call that?

Lastly, on the topic of the Russian warships, this is pretty standard stuff. The ships are there for exercises and to remind the US and others that the Russian navy is quickly regaining its ability to project power globally. Nothing more. It doesn’t suits Russia to seriously antagonise or engage the US; the Russians are quite content to have the oil and gas money roll in while they go about their business. You aren’t going to suddenly have WW3 erupt when it suits nobody.

As for playing tennis with scalar weaponry...its this type of speculation and conjecture backed up by nothing which has really changed my thinking since joining ATS a long time ago now. Its been a useful process in honing the thought process that separates fact from fiction, but its made me realise that there is a hell of a lot of fiction that people desperately want to believe.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by zvezdar]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by zvezdar
As for playing tennis with scalar weaponry...its this type of speculation and conjecture backed up by nothing which has really changed my thinking since joining ATS a long time ago now.

While i do not have any reason disagree with much of the rest of your sentiments scalar weapons are hardly based in the realms of pure speculation. In fact it's as conspiracy 'fact' as much as anything else. Either way i suggest you take a peek at my posts starting from around post three, of that series of posts, to get some ideas as to how long this has been in use and some general principles as to how it does.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you like sources and doing your own research this summary/history might serve you better:

www.frank.germano.com...

Its been a useful process in honing the thought process that separates fact from fiction, but its made me realise that there is a hell of a lot of fiction that people desperately want to believe.

Sure it's useful to share ideas and thinking methods but as you accurately point out some people will just believe what best suits their bias or whatever doesn't involve having to change their made up minds.

Thanks for your comments.

Stellar

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join