It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Welcomes the Amero!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SauberBMW

I admire the Canadian resolve to fight the NWO. I hope you are successful, but do not underestimate the intelligence or determination of those who engineered the collapse of the USA economy. They are moving very fast and with clock like precision. It is unlikely that those who have brought down our economy have underestimated Canadian opposition to the North American Union. I feel we are witnessing the rise of Magog.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by eradown]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
It's not going to happen... What will the Amero be based on??? Gold? Or will every Amero be worth 10 USD? The Amero will be worthless, have no value, just like the dollar.. The people who think this is going to work, are stupid.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
It's not going to happen... What will the Amero be based on??? Gold? Or will every Amero be worth 10 USD? The Amero will be worthless, have no value, just like the dollar.. The people who think this is going to work, are stupid.

Huh?

See Eu and the Euro for an example of currency creation and changeover. the main difference here is the transparency in the creation of the Euro.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Source

Defined

As for the Amero, if anyone knows where it is currently being hidden in all it's billions of Ameros of printed paper, please let me know so a whole bunch of people can arrange to grab some stacks of this Amero Paper, which would not be same as stealing currency because right now, it would only be PAPER.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 2stepsfromtop

why would you want to!!!

Mexico is not going to agree to the union and neither is Canada.
The NAU is a USA thing that was concocted probably within 5 mins.
If the NAU does go through and the Amero becomes currency
then prepare for a war and blood flowing through the streets.

this is going to be Violent

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Why would anyone in the US assume Canada would join the NAU? Why would WE (I'm a Canadian if you couldn't tell) weaken OUR position in the world just 'cause the US is suffering?

We have great relations with Japan and China, and the US seems to forget that Russia is just a quick trip over the Arctic (which appears to be melting).

Canada is doing JUST fine the way she is. I suspect the only reason the US wants to join with us is our tar sands. And diamond mines. And potash fields. And a whole lot more natural resources that secure our place on the world markets.

THe US has screwed up their own country and now want to screw up ours? I think not.

Go away US..

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by juniperberry
Why would anyone in the US assume Canada would join the NAU? Why would WE (I'm a Canadian if you couldn't tell) weaken OUR position in the world just 'cause the US is suffering?

We have great relations with Japan and China, and the US seems to forget that Russia is just a quick trip over the Arctic (which appears to be melting).

Canada is doing JUST fine the way she is. I suspect the only reason the US wants to join with us is our tar sands. And diamond mines. And potash fields. And a whole lot more natural resources that secure our place on the world markets.

THe US has screwed up their own country and now want to screw up ours? I think not.

Go away US..

How much mischief is the united nations of misfortunes capable of causing?You Canadians are the last domino they want to fall. I will be remembering you in my prayers. I think there is a fifth column in Canada. Still, I hope Canada is the pig who built his house of bricks.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just keep in mind this one thing.

Even though most Canadians are peace-loving spineless apologists, there are many others, not usually found in the cities, who are not willing to spend their lives under the thumb of some 'all-knowing' government.

There are those of us who give lip service to the social norms but will fight for what's right, outside of the law. Too bad we don't ride Greyhound but there are too many people in too small of a space.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What a better way to get this and put all three nations on the same level as far as average people go. This way we would make the same as mexico workers and have the same money. This does seem like it could be the plan, if not now in the very near future. Its going to happen the wage for non skilled and mid level workers will make the same in all three countries. This way the super rich will make even higher profits than they already make. Welcome to Amerexico! Its sad what children int his place have to look foreward to.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by want2believe]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradownI think there is a fifth column in Canada. Still, I hope Canada is the pig who built his house of bricks.

Fifth column? Depends on your point of view. If the nation is heading in a direction that undermines the sovereignty of said nation, who's to say that rebelling against such action is treason?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by juniperberry

Tens of Thousands of Canadians Line Highway overpasses for hundreds of miles - to welcome home fallen soldiers

This is a video showing the way Canadians treat their fallen soldiers. It brings tears to my eyes.

You won't see this in any other country...

This is why Canada will always be an independent nation - the people in this video won't ever give it up.

See for yourself. The Amero just isn't happening. The NAU doesn't stand a chance.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SauberBMW

why would you want to!!!

All that paper? One of the most valuable commodities after a breakdown in civil society ... I give you ...

Toilet Paper!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
There are many people that want to become one union but no one has a choice the 3 leaders already signed an agreement and they didnt let the people know or congress and if you dont believe me look it up on youtube thats what i did and i would of posted the links but i dont have them anymore but just look north american union and theres alot of videos about it. Everyone needs to wake up, the USA is not a free country anymore. And the Amero isnt paper its coints.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by EpicJ19]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

This is a video showing the way Canadians treat their fallen soldiers. It brings tears to my eyes.

Brings bigger tears to mine when I see how Vets are treated in the States.

...taps...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Do your research about Isreal's Zionist Jews. The Judeist Jews don't want to be heaped in the same barrel with them because the Zionists don't believe in the same things and are left overs from the Russian and Polish communist movement. Now, research which group the big guys from the Federal Reserve belong to. People like Hank Paulson, Wolfowitz, Bernanke, and most of the members in the Bush Administration that hold important offices like, Defence Departments and such. As a matter of fact, research everyone Bush has put into his cabinets like, Scooter Libby and many more. Find out which denomination of Jews they belong to. Everyone in charge of our financial situation is a Zionist Jew. Like i said though, the real Jews do not hold the same views as the Zionist Jews because the Zionist Jews aren't really blood Jews, do your research. Now that you understand that this whole thing has been orchestrated by the Zionist Jews wanting a new world order with one currency, you can research an act that passed congress in 1977 called the "community reinvestment act", which actually forces banks to hand out bad loans (ask any banker about this). The banks were promised by the Fed that Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac would buy these bad loans from them. The Fed actually enforced a quota of bad loans to be issued to individuals and businesses in the lower financial sector of cities, counties and states. This leads to the afore mentioned companies not being able to absorb the phenomenal amount of truly uncollectable debt, which lead to this crisis (and as a side note, the CEO packages are probably meant to be the payoff to these people for their fine service and cooperation in doing their civic duties to Isreal). It was very well orchestrated. Now we are faced with either taking that $700 bn or more and flooding the market to assist the dollar devaluation or doing nothing which will lead to the same end, only sooner. We're screwed either way we go and tadaaaa, we have the Amero to save us from our mistakes. My suggestion is to not bail out these companies, get rid of the FED like we have done in the past about three other times(I forget what these banks were called but you can see the video if you go to just say no to amero dot com, look for it under "a second look at the Federal Reserve") and let congress take back our currency. Back it by some kind of metal and go back about our business.

You hit it directly on the head. It's weird that durring the debates, protecting Isreal at ALL costs was something they both agreed on whole-heartedly. We still give Israel millions of dollars a day which goes toward taking more land from the Palistinian people and the genocide going on there.

It's laughable that the gov and media tells us the middle east hates us due to our voting for leaders. If you listen to them, it's quite obvious they hate us because we stand behind Israel 100% as they build on land that was given to them by the Brittish. Thats like Spain giving Thailand to South Africa.

We are controlled by Zionist Jews who own our Media, Gov, and Banking System. 80% of America only hears what they want us to via the MSM. Please take a look at this video with former congressmen ect. about our Israeli policy.

SAVE AMERICA, DUMP ISRAEL

ALL WE GET IN RETURN IS AN EVER GROWING RET TARGET ON OUR BACKS AND DEBTS IN OUR ACCOUNTS!!!!!!!!

EDIT: To add website w/ video. Please look at the graphs on the front page while listening to the movie.

If America Knew, What Every American Needs to Know About Israel and Palistine

[edit on 4-10-2008 by breakingdradles]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Canadians...

The Fraser Institute’s Critical Issues - A Case for the Amero.

...Find it here...

A must read (IMO) for any Canadian who thinks the *Amero* isn’t going to happen.
Too much for me to quote here - but - after reading the complete compilation of facts/theories - the article makes it’s case for the Amero being quite positive for the Canadians to adopt. (???)
And, that it will happen so fast you wont be given a chance to fight it.

By the way, don’t kill the messenger - just trying to point you all in an informational direction.

Just a snippet:

National economic sovereignty means the ability to pursue monetary, fiscal, exchange-rate, trade, taxation and many other economic policies without restraint by international agreements. For some Canadians, such economic sovereignty is an end in itself. For them, it represents the very essence of being an independent nation. The political left in Canada considers "being different from the Americans" the most important policy agenda.
I respect those who hold such views. As an economist, however, I think the sovereignty is not infinitely valuable. The merit of giving up some aspects of sovereignty should be determined by the gains brought by such a sacrifice.

The basic fact is that the introduction of the amero does nothing to the existing national border and the ability of Canadian governments to pursue policies that get them re-elected. Nationalists do not have a good case to oppose the amero except on the grounds that it results in the loss of national monetary and fiscal sovereignty. But, as the preceding analysis shows, this loss is incurred in the expectation of large economic gains.

I hope you take a look at the article.
It's pretty incredible.

Thanks

...taps...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SauberBMW

If the NAU does go through and the Amero becomes currency
then prepare for a war and blood flowing through the streets.

this is going to be Violent

Well there is the matter of massively increased wealth for the wealthy, but then again my thinking is that, and this is pure conjecture, if the SHTF and we wind up in a full scale revolution, people will grab as much currency as they can and then take some rich b**tards home and property from him, and who cares what happens to the rich b**tards family, they already used us for all they could.

PErsonally I feel that if a new Nation is Formed under a Revised Constitution we should Nationalize all of their Banks and Businesses.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm with all the other Canadians here. Canada defiantly would not accept an "Amero" much less join a Union with the United States. Our government might say that's how it should be, but there would be way to much trouble for them if that happened. Heck, the Canadian government almost impoloded during the Oka Crisis when a golf course was about to be built on a native burial site. Imagine how much resistance and hate and bad stuff would happen if they tried to force us to join our brothers down south. now, don't get me wrong, the majority of you Americans are good people, but right now, being an American just isn't something we want.
I just don't see an Amero happening anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If you don't believe the Amero will replace the dollar, just read this:

halturnershow.blogspot.com...

I can't imagine the US, Canada and Mexico being a borderless superstate. I never thought this would be possible. Just another step closer to a one world government. The American people are truly in the dark about this.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Truthseeker31]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthseeker31

Hal Turner is a fraud. The Amero does not exist.
His ranting about the Amero has been heard before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Phage]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join