It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionaire Flees Haunted House

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

"We were like the family in The Others. The ghosts didn't want us to be there and we could not fight them because we couldn't see them," he said.

the freaky thing is that in "The Others," the family were the ghosts in the end.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i picked up on that too, Scientist.

clearly, this "millionaire" is a ghost, and therefore not to be trusted.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
You can be sure, that every Paranormal group, from the couple of friends looking for a little entertainment, to the really serious type, will be wanting to get in there, and try and prove the existence of spirits.

Been there done that won't be going back. (not this particular place)

As a previous poster suggested, it's all fine and dandy being tough when it's only effecting you, throw in the wife and kids, and you would leave, unless your the selfish, shallow kind, in that case good luck with that.

Two friends in a bar, one complaining about the chores his wife makes him do, "who wears the pants in your house" asks the other, "I do" he replies, "but the wife is in charge".

[edit on 22/9/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What needs to be explored here is the eldest daughter. She may be the root cause to all this unknowingly. As she enters puberty her phsychic powers will fluctuate and increase. She may have been having an OBE and that is how she was two places at once. She may also be the cause for the strange voices. Did they say where she was when they heard them/ She may have been in bed and projecting her dream into the real world.

she is the one to watch, this family may realize that this 'haunting" may follow them wherever they may go.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
OK here goes my bad experience, its not forced my b/f to move out of his flat but we don't use the front room at all.

When he first moved in to the flat he was sleeping in the front room and would often wake up with a start after something was thrown at him or wake up in the morning feeling uneasy. This happened one to many times so moved rooms, he asked me one night if i would sleep in there as i have a thing about ghosts well they seem to have a thing about me most places i have lived have had one or two about nothing bad ever happened in fact they all seemed nice.

Anyway i took him up on this and slept in the front room half way through the night i woke with a start due to the fact that the TV remote had been thrown at me, that was it for me i refused to sleep another minute in that room i had a really nad uneasy feelin that i could not shake i went to the bedroom at the back of the flat and it went from then on even walking into the front room to leave i feel like someone is watching me and does not want me there.

We spend all our time at the back of the flat in the bedroom where so far nothing strange has ever happened.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join