It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran will 'break hands' of invaders: Ahmadinejad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Iran will 'break hands' of invaders: Ahmadinejad

afp.google.com

TEHRAN (AFP) — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad warned on Sunday that the nation's military will "break the hands" of invaders if attacked, as the war of words over its nuclear ambitions intensified.

"If anyone allows themselves to invade Iranian territory and its legal interests... our armed forces will break their hands before they pull the trigger," Ahmadinejad told a military parade.

"Our nation is seeking friendship and peace... but today it is not in a position to show the least flexibility towards its bullying enemies," he said in the speech marking the 28th anniversary of Iran's 1980-1988 war with Iraq.

In Israel, former army chief Moshe Yaalon told military radio that Iran threatens the West in the same way Adolf Hitler once did and that if economic and political sanctions fail conflict will be "inevitable."

"Today, we in the West are facing the same situation, the lack of decisiveness towards a threat that is no less severe than that which Hitler posed in 1939," he said.

"We can still stop Iran with political and economic measures but if we do not, then a military confrontation is inevitable," Yaalon said.

The broadsides came on the eve of a meeting of the International Atomic Energy Agency's board on Monday where the UN nuclear watchdog will discuss the stalemate in its probe into Iran's nuclear drive.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I believe that something might start up. They keep on saying alot of stuff but not much action are they just waiting who hits first?? Because they know all eyes are on deck who attacks first is the one who will get waked.

what do you guys think about this?? Do any of you believe we might have a war in the near future with Iran??

would Israel attack??

afp.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Something has already started up, The U.S govertment, has been suprisingly open about It's ' Undercover Terror Operations' in Iran, They have been causing Terror attacks to stir things up in the country. Worse still they havnt denied it.

It is the same way al'qauida started, with undercover agents causing terror claiming to be a terror group, pissed at the west.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thats a new one, comparing the Iranians to Nazis. What is it, havent Bush and co told enough lies about Iran and its people already. And yes there will be war, because its about resources, Isreal and FDZ's. But the outcome of any conflict with Iran might not be to the liking of the US or Israel.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
well this news came out just an hour ago on Iranian news.

I would like to see what cnn say's about this lol.

I believe that tensions are rising. I heard a while back that Russia gave a missile defense system to help defend Iran from any Expected attacks from Israel.

I would wounder when and would a War break out. I been hearing for about a year of all this back and forth political game.

It seems nothing will happen but just many statements going back and forth.

I have a hunch that Israel can't wait to get there hands on Iran I am very surprised seeing no attacks lately on Iran.

Some people make this World war 3 probability seem to make it a Monday night football event.

I hear alot of comments saying if world war 3 breaks out no need to have other stations but news stations.

lol

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Comp, if ww3 breaks out nobody will have to worry about debt or anything else, it will be about survival. The parasites in charge want this war, they want power an money and above all they want one system and that is their objective.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Iran is in a position to do and say anything, because they know that any kind of military action against them means the end. Full scale nuclear world war.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Iran is important yes, but they are also delusional. No one is going to WW3 over them any more than anyone was going to go to WW3 over Iraq the first and the second time war was made with them (even though many folks said it would be WW3 if the US attacked them). Same thing this time as well.

Originally posted by Benarius
Iran is in a position to do and say anything, because they know that any kind of military action against them means the end. Full scale nuclear world war.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Seems to be a lot of tension building up between Iran and USA, but the only public exchanges have been words, posturing and sanctions, no gunfire yet. I really hope that the US doesn't go to war with Iran, but hoping even more that the UK doesn't follow.

Root of the problem as I can see is the USA government's desire for Oil and Power.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Iran latest:

Israeli intelligence revises estimate: Iran is progressing fast towards a nuclear bomb

The director of research at Israeli military intelligence (AMAN), Brig. Yossi Baidatz, surprised the Israeli cabinet Sunday Sept. 21, with a new appreciation of Iran’s nuclear timetable. Tehran, he disclosed, has already stocked one-third or even half the quantity of enriched uranium needed for a nuclear bomb. He warned the ministers that Iran is dashing at top speed towards a nuclear weapons capability and nothing stands in the way of its headlong advance, including international sanctions.

Separately, former Israeli army chief Lt. Gen (Res.) Moshe Yaalon said in a radio interview that an Israel-Iranian war is unavoidable.

DEBKAfile’s intelligence sources say Israeli intelligence has drastically revised its former evaluation of the Iran’s nuclear progress and intentions. Although Iran has only 4,000 centrifuges producing 4-5-grade uranium, it is fasting building up a stock of enough low-grade uranium – 1.5 tons - to convert quickly and simply into weapons grades material - within a year or eighteen months.

The conventional intelligence view until now was that Tehran, in the final reckoning, would take its program up to the brink of a weapons capability and stop there before its consummation. It was based on Iran’s decision not to follow through on the detailed plans for building a device for an underground nuclear test it obtained from Pakistan in 2002.

Baidatz’s update Sunday has reversed this evaluation.

(DEBKA)

FOXNews: Iran Moves Closer to Nuclear Weapons Capacity
Ya'alon: War with Iran inevitable
IAEA meets to discuss Iran nuclear stalemate
Ahmadinejad: Iran would fight fire with fire

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
TONIGHT: Larry King Ahmadinejad Exclusive

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
"Iran will 'break hands' of invaders: Ahmadinejad"
So whats there plan do you think?
Chase us around with a baton trying to whack our hands?
Or maybe shoot us then come pry our guns from our cold dead fingers and then whack us on our hands?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
does anyone ever use the search option? this is like the third thread on this article.

ok, go ahead and delete this and give me another warning...3...2...1...poof!

new topics

top topics

join