It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening, NWO, Illuminati, FEMA, ect ect

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I see all these different threads on all the above, but why don't we have a forum dedicated to The Awakening? Is there only a handful of us that think the all the above are all the same multi faceted sinister plot rather than several individual plots? Am I the only one that thinks the Illuminati, dominate men and evil forces are the ones behind this state of affairs? Am I the only one that believes this plot predates wriiten history, that there are "forces" behind this guiding and manipulating the course of events. That you can call it satan or whatever suits you but ultimately evil is behind all of this. The consiperacy is so great and has been going on so long no one man could ever see the whole picture. I think as a whole we are mostly screwed because....well, most of you are cowards. There is always alot of talk about how many gun owners are here and this and that. That they could never do that here blah blah blah. I'm one of those gun owners, and I'm pretty friggin handy with em. I'm here to tell ya, two or three guys on a city block with their deer rifles aren't going to be a problem for the UN forces that are here to "help" us. They already have several years of experince dealing with armed civilians and kicking their asses. And those civilians have RPGs and all kinds of stuff you don't have in you hunting gear. Do you really think you and you beer drinking buddy down the street and your 30-06's will be even a speed bump for experinced soldiers rolling tanks, humvees and 50 cal s? Would I fight? Hell yes, I''ll be there before you will. But lets have some sense about this now. NO ONE, I mean no one is willing do to much more than talk on here about this stuff. Mean while you are probably losing some of your rights as we speak. We're just going to let them too. We are controled by fear as we sit here this very moment. Why do you not do certin things? Is it not because you don't want to? Or because you don't want to get caught and persecuted by some government entity? They know this, that's why you didn't one day wake up to the news with bush(lower case on purpose)telling you that today they were changing all the rules and taking all your rights toninght at midnight blah blah blah. We would have revolted instantly, well some of us. Instead they take it little by little, small increments, not quite enough to shed blood over. So let me ask you this.... When they declare martial law in the name of "your safety" and "restoring order" is that when you all will finally stand up and be herad? Is that your plan, to only speak out after it's too late? Or is that when we are all supposed to stand and fight? Did I miss that memo? Is that the big plan? When we see the first road blocks is THAT when we open fire? I guess I'm confused on why the masses don't want to stand and merely be heard in protest, yet I'm supposed to believe my fellow CTer's will flood out into the streets in a fire fight in the name of kicking a** and freedom. Sorry, I don't buy it. Not talking trash, just calling what I see. If all of these people had the cohones to stand their ground in a fire fight, they would have already stood their ground and we wouldn't be in this mess. Re-reading this I sound angry, sheesh. I also got way way off topic, sorry. Oh well, lets see what happens. ---Psyconaughts unite!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mushninja

Enough of us are not "awakened" yet to form a decent army.

Also, each and every time on earth that enough of us have been "awake" a "natural catastrophe" has "happened", (ie: The flood, black death, world wars......notice how mankind is always being kept "busy".

More of us need to wake up but that is going to become harder and harder now that mind control techniques have been developed recently that ensure that a large group can be "controlled and kept asleep" from a faraway distance (HAARP).

The few of us that are awakened need to unite. United we stand divided we fall.

Read page 598 of David Icke's newest book, Global Conspiracy, " We need a peaceful mass refusal to cooperate with the system that seeks to control us, for it has no power without our cooperation. There are billions of people and a relative handful of those in positions of real power. When we say "no" en masse to their orders and dictates there is nothing they can do. Instead of complaining, but then complying, we need to refuse to obey laws that have no basis in fairness and sanity and are only there to conrol and suppress. There is no need for violent rebellion, just peaceful non-cooperation".........now we need enough of us to awaken to effect this.

Again, page 598 of David Icke's book, Global Conspiracy..."If those journalists at Fox News and elsewhere stopped complaining about censorship and bias and just walked out the door or collectively went on strike until the bias ended, the news fixers would be exposed and, if enough people did it, the mainstream media would be unable to function. The media hacks don't do this because of a mixture of ignorance of how they are being used"......

We are all being used and some of us are asleep and some of us are awake and some of us are selling the rest of us out.

United we stand - divided we fall. They have meant to and have succeeded thus far in dividing us and that is why "they" do not "appear" if they did show themselves we would have proof that they are real, they are here and we would have one less (big) issue to be divided about (are they aren't they).

They have outsmarted and divided us for the time being.

They are able to keep the masses asleep and oblivious to their plans - but as soon as more of us awaken, they will have to deal with us and I intend to not go down without kicking and screaming all the way.

In writing this I hope in some small way, to possibly awaken or seed another human being out there. One more person just one more awakened individual to add to the many more to come. I have faith in our species that we are going to survive. No, I don't believe there's a alien group out there that are going to help us out, we're in this mess together you and me, us.

One last thought, we are not black, white, American, Chinese, English, Republican, Democrate, Conservative, Liberal ..........we are of one tribe, man. (Most of us anyway).

United we stand, divided we fall, together - we are all interconnected, tethered together by the laws of this universe and the determining factor in all will be in our being united as a species and awakening fast enough to throw off our chains of slavery.

"We need to care about the freedom of others as much as we do about our own. Injustice is injustice no matter what form it takes or who it affects". (David Icke - Global Conspiracy page 599)

We are all interconnected, and the second the light comes on for the majority of us that this is so, I believe, I hope the changes will begin and we will have the mightest weapon, a united front.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

That's exactly how I feel. Non cooroperation, lets start tomorrow! Who's with me?......Guys?......guys?......you guys still there?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I wish people would resist. It could be done without violence....at least until the other side show up. Then violence should be met with more violence. I know this goes against the princapals of most lightworkers and those that are awake but people of my mindset will be needed when the time comes. Untill then, Whats wrong with you people? Most of you anyhow. Even those that see what's going on and complain on here are doing nothing. While we talk and post and chat, action is being taken on the other side while we talk and chat and do nothing. Not even passive resistance. Next some one will get on here and ask me what I'm doing to help the cause.....

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Uh, What exactly are you suggesting can be done? Boycott WalMart?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Good, then give me a star and I have already given you one. (More stars = more points!)

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Hey I am doing my part to not support those crooks in power. I "don't work", and don't drive.

What about everyone else? I am proud of my efforts.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I think that you are on to something.I am not so sure that it is purely evil behind the scenes,but here are some of my musings on the topic.You bring up some valid points,tell me if you think some of mine line up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mapsurfer_

Mass resistance to everything that is wrong.....starting tomorrow. Not riots and looting and that kind of stuff. A taking back of the power, a lack of acknoweldgement to the powers that be. What do you suppose their responce would be? Violence of course, which should only be met with violence or fleeing. Anything but more of what went on in this video. This is a perfect metephor for all that is wrong with this country/world. Look at them with their hands up, legs crossed.....oh no please don't hurt us....we are at your mercy.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I don't know what happened, here is the link......www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by daeoeste

Yeah I thing we're on the same page. Have you looked into the Illuminati, free mason, symbolisim? We are surrounded by it. Even most religons have been perverted by it. It's all the same plot if you ask me. Illuminati, Free Masons, RFID, NWO, satanisim/evil/whatever you wanna call it.....all the same plot in my mind.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:47 AM
link   
They've already won.

I hate to be a negative nancy but it's true. The masses are conditioned, disarmed, lazy, dumb, blind, asleep. The powers at be can have their way with them. Even if all these super domination plans do not commence, you'll never convince more than 10% of the people you talk to before it's too late--because it already is.

I'd go insane and cry myself to death if I didn't believe in one thing: There is a perfect balance to all the universe, and in that balance it says that in the end, Good wins over evil.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
They've already won.

I hate to be a negative nancy but it's true. The masses are conditioned, disarmed, lazy, dumb, blind, asleep. The powers at be can have their way with them. Even if all these super domination plans do not commence, you'll never convince more than 10% of the people you talk to before it's too late--because it already is.

It is this kind of thinking which ensures the NWO stay in power...

I agree a mass non-cooperation is NOW NEEDED, no more talking about it it is time to act, otherwise they really will have won!

IMO because of the very few numbers who are aware of what is really going on the world, yes there are those who see a few signs, it is these people whom we need to inform.

I think we should be marching in London, Washington and every other major city of power and gain maximum publicity, I do not condone violence in any form and I cannot stress enough that these marches should be peaceful and informative for those who do not know about the majority of crap thats going on.

These marches, demonstations NEED to happen NOW!!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

I'm all for peaceful non-cooperation, but how long do you think that will last before the government responds with violence? "In in the name of restoring order and public saftety." As endless of a cycle that type of behaviour usually creates, I think it will become necceasary for us to respond with violence. It's past neccesay. If "law enforcement agencies" had to question whether or not their actions would create civil unrest(which is legal, your right and your duty) or that they may have to face the public in the street in dealing with the consequences of their actions I think we wouldn't be in the mess we're in. In what way do they answer they answer to us now? They are supposed to work for us. When was the last time you benefited from law enforcement being in place? When was the last time you delt with a cop that was honestly looking to help you, make the world a better place rather than pad his arrest record. Look what the bastards did in the video I posted above.

top topics

join